According to Sup Forums

Every country in the world is
>antisocial
>depressed
>angry
>full of whores who instantly jump on any foreigner's dick (which is kinda funny, if this was even remotely true maybe 90% of this board wouldn't be kissless virgins)
>90% of country is shit (hillbillies, rednecks, gays or whatever they can think up that would "shit up" whatever area)
Holy shit, do you people even listen to yourselves?
People here are actually better off telling eachother about eachother's countries since their own view on their own country is so clouded by bitterness over their own shitty lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't ever make a thread on my board again

Tell me about my country.

People on this website are the bitterest of cynics and around 60% will commit suicide eventually.

Nah, I think you got it wrong. There are some regions of the world who generally make good posts and aren't so edgy all the time. Most of them are small or less relevant countries. Caribbean, Africa, Liechtenstein, etc.

this, they're so fucking bitter they think every country is a "3rd world shithole" and unironically believe Europe is collapsing because of refugees

Have you ever lived in France ? Your description is spot on

Don't forget hating black people

Have you ever lived in France ? Your description is spot on

> Every country in the world is
Only Finland, sorry

You too ?

It actually is. Amount of savage looking niggers and sandniggers is fucking huge.

yet your country is collapsing because it is full of russians

you forgot to add hopeless drug junkies to the list, OP

Oh yeah.
Every time someone here on Sup Forums asks "what is there to do in [city X]?" the answer is just
>there's nothing to do besides drinking and doing drugs

this is spot on
t. polydrug addict

Realistically, what else is there to do on a sub 10k town?

Dude, my city has something like 5 million residents and there is nothing to do too. Cheer up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Untrue. It's full of Pakis and Nigerians, but it's definitely not collapsing and the newer ones assimilate.
t. Lived in London three years

as a mere number it doesn't sound much, but think about it. 10k people is a LOT. it's far more people than you'd actually interact with in a larger city.

if your shithole has 10k people, chances are good that it has at least a few hundred cute girls, and at least some of them should be your type/s.