Australian womens soccer team beaten by 16yo boys team

foxsports.com.au/olympic-games/rio-olympic-scout-matildas-lose-to-boys-team-jared-tallents-funny-gold-medal-video/news-story/88cd95d57963af9cec3fd647defae60f

BAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think this solves once and for all why women dont get paid as much as men. And also proves that women simply are not as physically capable as males.

Eat a fat dick sluts.

I love all the damage control in the article

this literally means nothing

the Jets coaching staff were under instructions on how to set up and approach the game, and the matildas were working on tactics rather than worrying about the scoreboard.

In further mitigating circumstances for the Matildas several key starters including Lydia Williams, Kyah Simon, Emily van Egmond, Elise Kellond-Knight and Alanna Kennedy weren’t used

the women weren't trying to win, it was just practicing scenarios and they didn't even have their good players in

>16 years old
>sixteen
>one six

Pretty sure they had a good number of regulars playing and just didn't have a bunch of literally who's suited up.

>U15 kids thrashing a group of seasoned professionals
The future of Aussie soccer is brighter than ever.

Why would they play such a match anyway? Pro women against youth men has always resulted in embarassment for the women, regardless of which sport.

It was a topic in german magazines too lel

In sports with shallow talent pool you can often dominate by physicality alone, which I suspect is what happens in women's football quite often (because they sure as hell aren't technical). So training how you'd play when you don't have that advantage on your side isn't totally pointless I'd guess.

I hope they fucked these sluts afterwards.

>wow gee, look at this story! I'm sure notoriously misogynistic website Sup Forums hasn't heard about this! I'd better post it fast for karma instead of spending 10 seconds checking the catalogue

>karma
you've exposed yourself reddit

Because the Olympics is coming up and its generally difficult for them to find quality female opposition

>karma

Helloooooooooo redddddddddddditttttttt

Yea word up
They should've run a train with the reserves team as well

again? this happened to some south american women's team too

Except that literally doesn't even matter. Equal pay is about supply and demand.

>Lakers tickets are more expensive than Clippers tickets despite the quality of the teams
>Paul Blart Mall Cop made more at the box office than Spotlight

Sometimes people pay to watch inferior products. But if there's more of a demand for it, why should they be paid less?

Why wouldn't they? The team is better and a seemingly reasonable competition for them. I mean, they got rekt, but still.

too obvious Aussempai

you're only getting 2 yous besides me !

>b-b-but we weren't trying anyway you evil misogynists

>we was only pretending to be retarded!

All of this damage control
>W-we werent trying
>We didn't have our best players
>Muh "out of position" player

BOYS RULE
O
Y
S

R
U
L
E

GIRLS DROOL
I
R
L
S

D
R
O
O
L

Why did they even play them? Why put themselves in this position?

>“There were many, many good elements to last night’s game, which certainly showed players who can step up to that level”

>16 year old boys

Nope

UNDER 15's team. They are 12-13-14. They are the development decelopment squad of a team from a city of about 450,000 people. Next step is the under 18s for this team. Then the reserve squad then the starting lineup of the pro team. But the best Australians play in Europe rather than domestically.

The women's team is number 5 in the global rankings.

Why does the article refer to them as 16-year-olds multiple times?

fuck off faggot

Damage control.

The outright ignorance on this website and elsewhere shows why we need to promote womens sport more and offer more incentive to get women to play sports.

Its not good enough to harass women for simply losing a meaningless game.

Do you beat up on little kids? Mature people let kids win game to make the kids feel good and encouraged.

Society has a long way to go to acheive the equality we all need.

>The women's team is number 5 in the global rankings
wew another victory against the patriarchy

>Do you beat up on little kids?
they tried but got smashed 7-0

>Do you beat up on little kids?
Yes, it helps teach humility, which is an important lesson for growing athletes.

>they let them win

nah men are just better at sports bcuz testosterone, its nature, cant beat that.

They can't just tell lies.

you go Taneesha!Those damn cis white young aged men didn't respect the women yall

>needing """mature""" people to let them win and make you feel good
nice equality you got there senpai

>All these cunts caring about dumb sluts losing a soccer game
>Not excited about the next generation of Socceroos who trunced the 5th best team in the world

HYPE af desu lads.

are you retarded?

Are you?

If I were an Aussie in that game I'd honestly score an own-goal in exchange for some locker-room sex

This 2bh

leddit go

Why are aussies such cucks?

>dem astronomical amounts of damage control

Imagine the result, if a mens team ever played a U15 girls squad.