Discuss

absolutely disgusting

>be 49ers fan
>4th most popular team on reddit

Guess it's time to kill my self lads.

Why aren't my beloved Brownies not represented by a brown bar? And I am surprised they are as high as they are

>Washington DC

>Washington DC
Fuckibg reddit

>iggles 5th
>higher than the cowboys
How the fuck

And those top teams are the most cancerous as well. Coincidence?

>WASHINGTON DC

LEL

Where are the Redskins at?

>Washington DC

You're about a decade too late faggot

Goes to show how anti-reddit of a team the Cowboys actually are. By far the most popular team in the country, 7th on reddit.

>Washington DC

>Washington DC
cucks

This.

>by far the most popular team in the country
Top kek, I'd say they're, at most, third behind the patriots and seahawks. But they're probably behind the packers and steelers at this point, too.

I could see 1 in every 5 people in green bay having a reddit account

top triggered
EDP fans

You still living in the 90s bro?

>this fucking delusion

not even gonna bite

>Washington DC
You can't make this up.

Why is Redskins offensive but Chiefs is allowed?

>Seahawks 1
>Patriots 2

Well, we can tell that reddit is full of underage bandwagoning faggots.

>still on this redskins shit

Do they not realize their bitching isn't going to do shit?
Have sjws ever gotten a college/professional team to change an "offensive" name?

hartford whalers

One of those isn't a slur, but plenty of people have complained about imagery KC's used in their history.

Several colleges have been forced to change names and/or mascot

Are you retarded

Good argument, I'd expect nothing less from a tripfag.
Doesn't change the facts that they haven't been "America's Team" since like 2005

I fucking hate the Cowboys, but they're the most popular team in America

The fact that our owner has run the team into the ground and we're still the premier team in the league speaks for itself. Find a more valuable sports team in America.

I'll wait.

>the middle of nowhere
those states have a population density of 1

Those are some small numbers.. lmao

Can't you read? I already listed four.
Other than NFL, the Yankees and Red Sox without a doubt and maybe even the St. Louis Cardinals.
Shit, even amateur teams like tOSU and Bama are more premier than the cowboys

>>the middle of nowhere
>Los Angeles
>Phoenix
>Charlotte
>Seattle
>Atlanta
>Memphis
>Nashville
>Indianapolis
>Pittsburgh
>Portland
>Detroit
>Kansas City
>New Orleans
>Oklahoma City
>Richmond
>Denver
>Salt Lake City
>San Diego
>Cleveland
>Cincinnati

Literally 17 of the 32 NFL teams are located in that map

you are correct: there are several large cities in that area. That does not negate the fact that a large portion of that area is scarcely inhabited

>los angeles

What? It's Raiders over here.

>Portland
Seahawks for them

You're a fuckhead.

find a new reason to be proud of new york every day.

>Broncos statistically insignificant on leddit

>the most or second most
>second most
Gee, I guess that invalidates a lot of this graphic, huh?

You should learn to read before you call people a fuckhead.

I'm going to highlight this for you.

"Markets where the Dallas Cowboys were the most OR SECOND MOST televised team, 2009-14 regular season"

Every NFL market has their own team as #1. The Cowboys are the #1 most televised team in Dallas. For 16 of the other 31 teams, Dallas is the #2 most televised team.

Here's a quote from the article:
>Between 2009 and 2014, every Nielsen market in the U.S. saw at least an average of nine of the Cowboys’ 16 games each season

Even when accounted for # of TV's in the market, Dallas is literally shown on more TVs than any other team in the nation.

Also, btw, the Raiders were the THIRD most televised team in LA according to data, behind #1 San Diego and #2 Dallas.

Contracts require teams to play the local team. Jacksonville is stuck watching the Jaguars no matter how much they'd prefer to gouge their eyes out. So that's not a good measure of popularity.

Hence turning to second most televised teams.

Reading comprehension faggot. No other team comes close to Cowboys viewership numbers.

This breakdown is actually preferable to what we have on Sup Forums, or at least in the nfl general threads, which are unpostable at this point.

The only reason I even found this article is because I hate the fucking Cowboys and listening to Joe Buck masturbate under his desk while talking about Tony Romo every fucking week drives me fucking insane.

Romo is the most underrated qb in the league. We'd have averaged 5-6 wins a season over the past 5 years if he wasn't carrying all the shit in this team.

Romo is the literal definition of a WR babby, named Dez.