aferry.com/Search?sid=1a89b02f5fd7c47a6bc4cb4a981e3529c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

22 yo

Y E S
E
S

Yes
Only got a handjob from a female friend.

25 year old virgin but I lost my kiss virginity at least

26, lost virginity at 16

Yes

At this point I am just living and self-improving out of spite.

WENA NIDO

In 2 months, yes.

No but I only kissed and fucked hookers, it doesn't count right?

fuck me I had so much chances through my life but I am such an autist

22 Yo
No

>it doesn't count right?

Why wouldn't it?

yes

No

Yes.
I've also turned down every girl that has ever asked me out on a date.

Why? Because of severe autism.

lost my virginity at 16, with a guy

Yes

i got derealization and ptsd from heartbeak
i'm not even lying

31 and married
No, not since I was 17.

Feels familiar, senpai

no

how can you be a virgin in this day and age? literally dress nice, style/gel your hair, go to a party and sluts will literally drag you into a room or closet

jokes on you i'll find happiness in doing drugs h-hehe

yes

Yes
I'm 19 btw

You can turn down sluts.
When I drink I tend to hate everyone and everything so I had to lose mine the old fashioned way.

Because some of us aren't filthy degenerates who are willing to fuck from some random unknown whores at an orgy. It's risky, it's disgusting, and most importantly, it's a matter of self-respect. Going to one of those parties is just for those who are desperate for having sex.

I mean you're already a dirty spic so you're beyond a filthy degenerate but hey, whatever you say

>Because some of us aren't filthy degenerates who are willing to fuck from some random unknown whores at an orgy

Lol just lol.

>I can start a successful business and become a millionaire... I JUST DON'T WANT TO! I rather shitpost all day!

Do you even believe what you're writing?

>Some of us aren't filthy degenerates
Bruh. You post on an anime imageboard, probably for hours at a time. You are certainly a degenerate.

30 yo virgin

Yes, 18

I can say with all honesty that im waiting for the right person. Im very picky about personality, so not many girls catch my attention. Looks mean very little, although I mostly like White girls

I can devirgin your boipussy, but only if you shave first :^)

You act as if he's bragging about something. The guy was asked a question, and he answered.

Its easy as hell to get laid, you youself said that, so why do you pretend he's lying about what says?

>Go to party
What fucking party?

Of course i am. I fucked my male cousin in the ass, but i'd rather forget that.

yes

>You act as if he's bragging about something.

im acting as if he's lying to himself

"I'm a wholesome man waiting for marriage! In my spare time I just browse and post on Sup Forums all day like a true God-fearing, Christian man!"
Yeah okay

no

>feels good

aferry.com/Search?sid=1a89b02f5fd7c47a6bc4cb4a981e3529c

What about MY boypussy. What about MY NEEDS, YOU FUCKING CROAT/SERBIAN

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No

*sweating intensifies*

yes, extra virgin

>dress nice
Too poor.

> style/gel your hair
Don't know how. I just let it grow and keep it in a pony tail/bun when I'm alone, use gel to keep it tidy when I'm at work, and wear a hat so nobody sees it when I'm at uni.

> go to a party
Why don't I just party-helmet, party-canon, fire off, etc.

man face, broad shoulders, literal man ass

disgusting

Voluntary kissless virgin

>keep it in a pony tail/bun

first alarm

yes, literal man ass, you got it :^)

>Too poor.
too poor... to afford clothes?

you "people" are a lost cause

you're living in norway ffs, how can you be too poor to buy clothes

Literally nothing wrong with what he said

Someone asked him a question, and he answered, he didnt bring it up on his own. He's posting on an anonymous board, he gains nothing from what he says. Everyone knows sex isnt hard to come by. That being said, getting laid isnt exactly something to boast about.

With all that in mind, why would you think he's lying? There's absolutely nothing that points to that idea. Quit being such a dumbass, you're the reason no one cares for Canadians. Trash-tier posters.

Nobody sees me wearing it like that. It just goes down to my chin otherwise and covers most of my face, so I need to do something to keep it out of my eyes.
I wear a beanie when I'm around people.

I do have clothes. But they're mostly clothes I've had since childhood. When I absolutely need new clothes, like when I tear a massive hole into my pants or something, I do buy them. But in general I feel like I need to prioritise things like food and course literature. And when I do buy clothes I can't afford them to be super nice and fashionable either.

Yes
I've stopped giving a shit about though

>Nobody sees me wearing it like that. It just goes down to my chin otherwise and covers most of my face, so I need to do something to keep it out of my eyes.

Unless you have some brilliant plan to fuck metal qts at concerts, your best bet is to go with the current trends.
It's amazing how something as simple as a change of haircut affects how people percieve you.

yes
24 kissles virgin
there's this qt (who has a bf) who puts her head in my shoulder, sits close to me,tells me i smell good and talks to me about anything
i dont know if she is being just nice or flirting...
wat do?

A haircut costs 60 euros. I live in the world's most expensive country for haircuts. I can't afford it. That's several weeks of food for me. Or a trip to visit people I care about. Or half a riding lesson. Or a book. And if I wanted to keep the hair short, I would have to spend that money at least once a month. It's not attainable for me right now.

>But they're mostly clothes I've had since childhood

Hmmmmmmm
You'd think that might be the first issue, isn't it?

>And when I do buy clothes I can't afford them to be super nice and fashionable either.
They don't have to be expensive.

They just have to be clean and fit you (don't wear dad jeans or oversized t-shirts like a manchild).

Idk man just think to yourself, how would someone you admire/look up to dress like? Would someone who respects himself REALLY be wearing clothes from when he was a teenager and have his hair in a greasy ponytail?

yeah, 21

>A haircut costs 60 euros. I live in the world's most expensive country for haircuts. I can't afford it.

Buy pic related.

I have this exact model, cost me $25. Use #1 guards on sides and back, #4 on top and #2 to bridge. Takes like 10-15 minutes

Isn't norway supposed to have a really good social care system? Aren't you getting any neetbucks?