These countries are First World and Third World at the same time(more developed yes less developed at the same time)

These countries are First World and Third World at the same time(more developed yes less developed at the same time)

am i right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty#Measuring_poverty
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In about 20 years what you expect now will be the case, more then likely.

In what aspects is India a first world?

>more developed yes less developed at the same time

What did he mean by this?

India is 75% third world.
South Africa is way ahead.
No idea about Brazil.

Have you been to East St Louis?

Developing.

>Has their own Space Agency
>Have their own Nuclear Arsenal
>one of the largest economy in the world
>2020

I think he means there's a lot of inequality in those countries. Although IDK why he didn't include China if that's the case.

Having a modern military and big GDP doesn't make it first world. Being first world is about quality of life.

India could be first world already, they just need to make a wall around cities like new delhi/bangalore/etc and focus all government resources on them. the rest of the indians sustain themselves with farms and stuff anyway

Remember when people actually believed the BRICS meme ?

Both India and South Africa are medium tier HDI compared with high for Mexico and Brazil, those countries are not in the same tier when it comes to living standards. the Latin American nations would belong in the same group as China, Russia and Turkey while India and South Africa are in a group with mostly African, Central Asian and Central American nations.

Going by other measures all four are relatively influential NICS with India the most influential in terms of global trade and Mexico the most economically competitive. Geopoliticalñly they're all to some extent US aligned although that's likely to change very shortly.

this

they talk shit about spanish colonies but at least they're all consistently decent even if not fully developed. all thanks to the culture and wisdom they got from spain that compensates native american genetics

those countries are not first world at all
i would classify them all as second world
every country has it's bad parts, even spain has places like this and it's the first country people think of when they hear "first world"

>Spain is the first country people think of when they hear "first world"
Really?

i wouldn't classify mexico and brazil with china and russia. the murder rates are way higher and most people have lower living standards

after the first world you got the next tier is eastern europe, chile, argentina, costa rica, etc

mexico and brazil are in the same tier with iraq, iran, afghanistan, honduras, venezuela etc

pretty much i would say we're the pinnacle of civilazation, you could also group in usa, uk, france, and germany. these are the five countries that come to mind as first world

No, they're just important economies that are still developing.

There are other developing countries, like Argentina, that are socially better off than we are but their economy is inexpressive on a global scale.

you mean the west

Well you wouldn't but fortunately is profesionals who work on these things and not biggots. Drug war and all Mexico gets 6 years of life expectancy over Russia, better HDI than China and half Brazil's homicide rate.

First, second and third world are originally geopolitical divisions which no longer make sense post cold-war, what Mexico is in fact it's a middle class economy and a newly industrialized country.

Yes Venezuela tier
Are you this stupid on propuse?

Av. IPN?

Yes

you want to use HDI as your metric but fail to mention that russia has a way higher hdi than mexico

phillipines and south africa are also in your tier

venezuela has a higher hdi actually

>Brasil
>first world

Hdi is a meme
The only reason Venezuela got it is because all the free money they gave away when the oil price was high, now they are on food shortages, power is lacking, they have no medicines
I'm not saying that my cunt is first world but at least I can actually live in it instead of surviving it

.798 vs .756 that's not counting the effects of two years of sanctions (Mexico's HDI was actually higher than Russia's a decade ago) both countries belong in the High HDI group.

South Africa has an HDI of .666 (medium) while Philipines is .668 (medium) look for the Polandball HDI comparison (to large to upload here, maybe that helkps you actually visualize the thing better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Mexico is honestly not that bad. I grew up thinking you were all like the Chicano trash in the US, but the white parts of Mexico with no violence/drugs can't be that bad at all. I mean look at your president, handsome guy no homo. The biggest thing that fucks up your image are the cartel violence, and the brown people.

They won't ever be first world until they solve their population problem

Peña Nieto is a mestizo tho, he's the same kind of white as Argentines

You cand also call mediocre tier cunts the 2nd world if I'm not totally mistaken.

>spain
>the pinnacle of civilazation

yes, argentina is also white

Memes aside, Argentina is actually white.

it WAS white, we are overrun by bolivians and peruvians

>Spain is the first country people think of when they hear "first world

memes aside it isn't and it has nothing to do with Peruvian/Bolivian migration.

"In addition to the indigenous population in Argentina, most Argentinians are descended from indigenous peoples or have some indigenous ancestry. Many genetic studies have shown that Argentina's genetic footprint is not overwhelmingly European. In one of the most comprehensive genetic studies involving the population of Argentina, 441 Argentinians from across the North East, North West, Southern, and Central provinces (especially the urban conglomeration of Buenos Aires) of the country, it was observed that the Argentinian population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry.[21]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

more like fourth world

Memes aside Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay are the only countries that could be considered SECOND world, the rest have just too many problems to actually be considered that.

shitty map fampai

t. butthurt brownies

you know spain is actually a developed country despite all the memes right?

there are richer countries, but to be fair there's a huge chance that for example hispanics do think like the guy said since they're more familiar with spain

España es meh tier, no es una buenisima potencia pero tampoco mala, hoy en dia estamos hay y lo único que se puede decir que nos hace un poco relevantes es el lenguaje por todas las personas que lo hablan alrededor del planeta.

No, the only country in the world that can claim this is China

Replace India with China and I'd agree

Brazil has the lowest poverty rate out of those.
Makes you think.

This doesn't make you first world, Raj.

>and it's the first country people think of when they hear "first world"

"No"

>meme

You ignoring the fact 3/5 are booming?

That's a pretty accurate description of the USA as well

To be fair, none of those countries are famous for being the top of the class on any of those metrics.
Not really an accomplishment

Das rite mayne

Kek

we're also developing T B H

I wonder what Trump will actually look like come the end.

Hell

Brazil is plagued by governmental corruption and a military coup within 10 years doesn't seem unlikely
Russia is admittedly beginning to reassert itself internationally
>India
China is about to crash, housing market and economy
South Africa is fucked beyond reason. Whites are fleeing to Australia and New Zealand

Also Russia and India both absolutely hate China

Not even close. Mexico and Brazil are somewhat developed but not India or South Africa.

>South Africa is fucked beyond reason.

It's still doing okay.
The white fleeing thing is overstated. It was in the past but it's far form being as large as it used to and the population is growing slightly

>China is about to crash, housing market and economy

That's been said for years

>Brazil
>first world in any shape or form

Bitch pls.

the indigenous people from argentina have a very small %, in the last 20 years came here more than 1000000 paraguayans (more than 12% of their population)

No, you don't, I can't in fact find a single indicator for poverty on which Brazil beats Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty#Measuring_poverty

Maybe your national poverty line is a lot lower than ours?

income aka the only indicator that matters

mislabeled that file, is percentage of people living under USD$1.25

you do understand the point of that was a comparison relative to those specific countries don't you? Or is reading too hard?

Here's another one, we get better PISA scores than Argentina despite lower HDI, aren't you people suposed to be "white"?

Yeah, recent immigrants wouldn't have been included in the sampling for genetic composition studies

Since you're not an OECD country I can't find you on my quick reference, mind providing a link?

Shut up chairo

We thought the same about China and now a first world China in our lifetime looks more than possible.
Unless you meant population growth, in which case I agree with you.

>chinese intellectuals

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty

>any of these
>first world

no

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty
We have less people living under USD$1.90 as per your link, that's extreme poverty. that's a lot more people in your country going to bed hungry on just per capita and without getting into you having twice as much population as us For the USD$3.10 bracket the difference comes to 1.32% which is less than the 2.19% difference for the lower tier. Did you even look at the numbers?

As I mentioned you have lower standards, in Mexico we take a multi-dimensional approach to measuring poverty which includes things like how much of your wage you spend on housing, that's the reason why despite having less misery in objective terms we have a higher percentage of the population living below our poverty line, we don't just clasify as poor anyone below a certain income level.

Seriously man

He is stupid.

Why didn't you build roads, Spain? Why?!

The article shows income and that's it so you can shut up about national poverty lines.

Also it probably doesn't count welfare since Finland has such a high percentage, and Mexico spends very very little in welfare, the poor people here don't really starve which I guess is how it works in Mexico.

Source? If it doesn't count by PPP then it's trash, Mexico's PPP per capita is actually a bit higher thanks to our recession tho, it still doesn't change the fact that Mexico has more people in poverty.

so in brazil there's almost no middle class, you have either very rich people or very poor people (majority), right?

Yes.

Nice poverty line you have there, mate.

then are you upper class?

Ah. Home of the infamous Negroida americana.

The white South African population is lower than its 1980 levels while the niggers are breeding like rabbits. It's far from okay leaf

No they are awful. If you want second world countries pick china or uruguay.

Upper-middle actually. My father was government worker, so got a lot of money. Here in South Brazil you can see middle class and upper middle more often, but there is lots of poverty too. It's in other regions where situation goes full apartheid and has a few living in luxury while the rest is poor as shit.

Curichiba looks like a first world city, but I haven't been so I can't confirm.

Blacks were always the majority though same with how it is with the white majority and blacks in America. Also white numbers increased from 2006-2013 but you have to remember that whites typically have less kids.

Even then South Africa is still doing fine and the number of skilled people are rising in SA. You can't just tie SA's problems to whites by attributing them as some sort of messiah group.

if you dont have a higher hdi than sri lanka you are not first world, cannot dispute this

>mexico
>can't deal with a bunch of spics selling cocaine
>anywhere near first world

>but the white parts of Mexico with no violence/drugs

Wrong, believe it or not the north (with a majority of white people) have tons of drug cartel problems and the south where most of brown people are, like the peninsula of yucatan are very peaceful. Merida, Cancun, etc. also Cancun is one of the states that brings a lot of money to the country because of the tourism and Merida have a lot of doctors and im not exxafgerating, so this brown people ruin places meme needs to die, people need to know the truth.

Can confirm
t. Sinaloense

Thank you.

>Cancun
I mean the state of Quintana Roo and the Cancún city.

market's and economy's crash affected gradually in 80's~00's and 10's Japan

But you're wrong, because that's not how the meme goes

I think SA's got the most difference between the rich areas and the poor areas.

You've got areas like pic related where all the rich people live, and then a few kilometres away you've got people living in houses made of pop cans and garbage bags.

Brazil comes pretty close too.

those spics are armed to the teeth

The Northern region of Brazil is like this. You have people living in big mansions inside gated communities and just outside are huge slums.

One question. Can you give me a quick rundown of Brazil's urbanization history?

Basically rural people going to live in big cities and end up in favelas.
Favelas were basically communities of ex-slaves in the past, but now it's full of mixed people.