I'm so jelly to Americans when watching all these gun testing videos on YouTube

I'm so jelly to Americans when watching all these gun testing videos on YouTube.
You could never ever get your hands on all that nice weaponry over here.
Life is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

knobcreekrange.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commiefornians are jealous, too.
There are some great perks to living rurally.

Just bought one of these a few weeks ago. I dont have a decent pic of mine but thank you Finland for making this better than the 91/30!

>Finland steals Russian designs again

Guns like that costs multiple thousand dollars

Is that a lot..?

Thank you America for preserving Finnish gun culture, ironically it's not possible here.

I wanna have my own ranch in rural America.
I would blast stuff all the day and in the evening I would sit on my porch in a rocking chair with a vodka bottle in my left hand and a shot gun under the armpit petting it with my right hand.

your head is fucked, not life

You should take a trip to America and try it out.

Maybe try the Knob Creek Gun Range Machine Gun Shoot.

Unless you dedicate a significant portion of your life and income and life towards firearms you wouldn't get to anyway.

I spent my teenage years as a shotgun range trapper and honestly it's not all that exciting.

Shotguns are gay.

Your mom is a shotgun.

Your mum is a shotgun.

Thanks for advice, maybe I will someday.

knobcreekrange.com/
Viewing this site reminds me why I love MERICA MUH FREEDOM culture.
Don't let some hippies fuck up your gun laws ever.

We won't :^)

t. Kentucky

Wtf I'm mad now.

so...?

>in many parts of the world, it is impossible for your father to teach you how to shoot and hunt because their societies have given up the freedom to do so

Absolutely shameful 2bh
Best bonding time you'll ever have learning something all actual men should know how to do

No, you're just a son-of-a-gun.

>living in virginia
>friend goes to a gun show with about a grand in cash
>comes back with an ak-47 that afternoon, no background check, no security, no nothing
Because a semiautomatic AK is just a "rifle" under current law. Gun show loophole is real.

Yeah shooting those pesky squirrels and preparing the meat are some of my favourite childhood memories.

It's not even a loophole, it's just the law. Background checks are only required for sales made by licensed dealers, period. Joe Schmo selling you his used AK in a parking lot is not a licensed dealer, and independent private transactions are perfectly legal.

A loophole would be something like not having to take a background check until full payment is processed, so dealers just mark it as double the actual value, offer financing, and technically nobody ever pays it off.

>father & son time
>blasting things with 50cal and different rifles in the woods

Why can't we have this.

You mean Finland makes Russian designs not shit, right?

porky detected

I know that feel

Liberals generally don't flock to Kentucky.

I don't like Knob Creek, but their machine gun shoot is fun.

I suppose. The thing is, the seller pays money to the gun show to be able to set up a table there. An argument can be made that the gun show acts as a de facto dealer for the hundreds to thousands of gun sales that occur under its roof.

do private sellers check id?

always wondered if I could buy a gun at a show

it's easier for americans to have guns here than it is us there

For the gun show organizers to be considered a dealer they would have to own or otherwise process each individual transaction. All they do is organize a venue for essentially a swap meet full of independent 3rd parties with extra shit laying around. Not everyone there is operating a table, either. A lot of people just walk around with their rifles and a price tag on them.

>tfw no Ak47 to AM I BEING DETAINED with

daily reminder

Pepperspray is illegal.
A catapult is not.

>ban assault catapults

Thanks, former Yugoslavia.

rural land is pretty cheap. Especially if the land isn't arable. You could probably buy a decently sized plot of hot sand and dirt in the desert somewhere, just by being frugal and saving up your Fennoscandian NEET-bucks.

If you want to go this route, cheapest land in Texas is right around Fort Davis or Alpine. Be warned though OP it is the middle of absolute fucking nowhere.