>yfw da shorks win da stan leeb owl

>he didn't have this final in his cup bracket

I've been shitposting this for a month and it actually happened

is meme magic real?

thank you user

Who do you have winning it?

I picked it too

Let's blow eachother

Wasn't there a sports column that predicted Shorks/Pongs like 3 years ago. It was a pic of Thornton and Crosby I think?

You now remember Justin Bieber is a canadian

thanks for the meme power canafriend

He lives in America so he's your problem now

Who wins user?

pongs in 7

> all those Canadian hockey players living in america.
Guess they're ours now too?

fug

Who scored tonight

>no more st. sore-ass blosers undeservedly talking smack
>no more reddit-tier sandwich memes
>sharks playing for the cup

feels comfy af right now senpai

Rekt

>2 KHL players in world cup
tfw still not a real hockey country

Judging by how God awful your national team is you could use the help.

>pulju not named to team finland
Whoever chose the roster should be sent to the firing squad. Why would they not roll a line of Laine Aho Pulju?

>Muh national team!

Forwards:

Sebastian Aho, Karpat (FIN);Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers;Joonas Donskoi, San Jose Sharks;Valtteri Filppula, Tampa Bay Lightning;Mikael Granlund, Minnesota Wild; Erik Haula, Minnesota Wild;Jussi Jokinen, Florida Panthers;Mikko Koivu, Minnesota Wild;Leo Komarov, Toronto Maple Leafs;Lauri Korpikoski, Edmonton Oilers; Patrik Laine, Tampere (FIN);Jori Lehtera, St. Louis Blues;Teuvo Teravainen, Chicago Blackhawks

Defensemen:

Jyrki Jokipakka, Calgary Flames; Sami Lepisto, Salavat Yulaev Ufa (KHL); Esa Lindell, Dallas Stars;Olli Maatta, Pittsburgh Penguins; Ville Pokka, Chicago Blackhawks;Rasmus Ristolainen, Buffalo Sabres;Sami Vatanen, Anaheim Ducks

Goalies:

Mikko Koskinen, SKA St. Petersburg (KHL);Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins;Pekka Rinne, Nashville Predators

They will get beat by team Europe desu

Thanks, i will stay mad.

Post another sandwhich nigger

Huomenta

>tfw no idea what to do with my life

>tfw don't have to do anything with my life because I'm inheritance master race
>tfw guilt-free days of comfy sports watching, vidya playing and shitposting
>tfw never have to be a wagecuck

what sum are we talking about

Sjw in 6

I envy you

Yes

Almost $10 million Ameribucks. I bought a nice house on a dozen acres on the outskirts of town, splurged on a few luxuries and put the rest in a mix of savings and investments. I can spend the entire year jacking off and posting on Sup Forums and I will make six figures.

I got it from my grandparents. My parents didn't want any of their money because they are well off and out of my two siblings I'm the least fucked up. My brother is a junkie degenerate and my sister is a typical party slut. She had several abortions, which our grandparents hated (big Christians). They left about $150K for each sibling to cover college expenses if they ever want to go but neither has expressed an interest in it, so I get that money in a few more years if they don't use it. I live a couple thousand miles away from them so while they were butthurt about the inheritance they can't pester me for money. Living the dream.

>wake up
>all Tampa fans are gone
>mfw

I get the appeal of this lifestyle but at the same time isn't it boring doing nothing all day and not being challenged? I mean going through life without any goals seems kinda wasteful. If I was in your position I would probably get a degree in something that truly interests me and not have to worry about putting it to use working.

>mfw

Someone sounds like a salty flames fan

That's not the right image

transpa gay lbgtning

I do have a degree. Earning a bachelors degree was the condition to get the inheritance. I earned a BA in history. I don't do absolutely nothing. I spend 10-15 hours a week officiating sports games for my city's Parks and Recreation department. Baseball in the spring and summer, football in the fall. I really enjoy that.

But I also enjoy living as a wealthy NEET with no cares. I have a handful of friends I made in college before I got the money, so I know they like me for me. I'm not sitting alone in my house all day every day. I also read a lot and write 3-4 days a week.

Oh okay fair enough. I guess that does make it much better when you're involved in something. Pretty sweet gig I must say.

Have you ever considered applying to be a moderator on a Taipei based street fighter 2 fan fiction forum?

Perhaps. Is it a paying position?

I cannot confirm nor deny

You aren't a NEET if you have a degree.

"Not in" are they key words here. As long as he isn't studying right now he is a neet.
On the other hand, he has that officiating gig. So if you want to claim that he isn't a neet, you should rather bring that up as an argument

:)

>Last East team to win the cup
>Boston Bruins - Black and Yellow
>East team vying for the cup right now
>Penguins - Black and Yellow

Its coming home lads

Nah I'm pretty sure the sharks are winning the cup this year.

>some 20 question segment with Nylander
>gets question about what he would do if he didn't play hockey
>"I would be a golfer probably"
Born to be a Leafs player ;^)

>hockey

>slow old ass sharks keeping up with the penguins

My sides user

Without stambust 11-5
With stambust 0-1

>clots
>bustkos
>stambust

Penguins= rags
Shorks= kings
The series is already over.

>Every single offensive player for Tampa won't get career-ending blood clots over the summer

What team are you a fan of anyway

>slow and old
Other than Marleau and Thornton who's old? Not to mention Thornton has more points than anyone on the pens roster other than bill.

>Australia

Just don't be mad when the Pongs are lifting the cup m8 :^)

I won't be, tranpa fan obviously false flagging

>implying I give a fuck who wins
I have no interest in either team. The sharks are a better team though. There's 3 guys on it who could easily win the conn smythe.

Couture pavelski and Jones?

Nope, been calling the penguins winning the cup since the playoffs started. I actually like the sharks too, its a shame they have to play >my team. When Bill wins the conn Smythe /hoc/ will have something to smile at for years

Fuck the lightning and their shit memes

Go ahead and false flag shitpost, you're fooling nobody tb h
Sharks pens final is comfy as fuck

Couture pavelski and burns are my 3. Idk if Jones has done enough to be considered for it.

Oh. Hi, Shorks.

>based burns wins conn smythe
That would be dank as fuck

If I had to pick right now it would be:
1. Pavelski
2. Couture
3. Burns

But if any of these guys has a big series they'll win it.

they think ill ever leave

Yeah, it's all about the finals. Pavelski is definetly the favourite right now with all them GWGs.
Who you got for the pings if they win
Kessel? Murray?

Swedish world cup roster:

Goalies:
Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
Jacob Markström, Vancouver Canucks
Robin Lehner, Buffalo Sabres

Defence:
Oliver Ekman Larsson, Arizona Coyotes
Victor Hedman, Tampa Bay Lightning
Niklas Hjalmarsson, Chicago Blackhawks
Erik Karlsson, Ottawa Senators
Niklas Kronwall, Detroit Red Wings
Anton Strålman, Tampa Bay Lightning
Mattias Ekholm, Nashville Predators

Forwards:
Nicklas Bäckström, Washington Capitals
Carl Söderberg, Colorado Avalanche
Carl Hagelin, Pittsburgh Penguins
Patric Hörnqvist, Pittsburgh Penguins
Marcus Krüger, Chicago Blackhawks
Loui Eriksson, Boston Bruins
Filip Forsberg, Nashville Predators
Gabriel Landeskog, Colorado Avalanche
Daniel Sedin, Vancouver Canucks
Henrik Sedin, Vancouver Canucks
Jakob Silfverberg, Anaheim Ducks
Alexander Steen, St. Louis Blues
Henrik Zetterberg, Detroit Red Wings

I believe there is a yuro /hoc/ if you want to post there (not bullying)

New memes for hoc

imgur.com/a/XQ3xO

Thanks, but someone else beat me to it

Too normie

Its honestly much tougher for the pens. Crosby has 3 gwg, kessel has the most points, Letang has been a horse and playing almost 30 minutes a night, malkin could potentially rip apart the sharks.

I don't think Murray wins. He's been good but conn smythe worthy.

>Sebastian Aho, Karpat (FIN)
based

Shorks are much more impressive IMO.
They have much more defensive depth and are as good if not better defensively.
The only question is in goal but that can apply to either team.
Smart money is on the Sharks IMO, should be a good series, two legitimate contenders instead of the meme east team vs kings/Hawks of the last 6 years

I used to root for Hawks and Kongs because of Hossa and Gaborik, but I don't anymore because they have won too many times

>tfw Visnovsky never won the cup

How many Nigerian prince schemes do you think Jim Benning has fallen for?

>you wire me 2 draft picks
>in 6 months I will send you back 10 draft picks

God bless

t. Emmanuel Ngoombampua

*farts*

>laffs

Rust was the only player who scored for his team.
They literally do not win at least 2 games of this series without him.

Besides, he's the one that set up Crysby for his OT winner as well. His patience with the puck made that play. Yet all the media talks about is Crysby, good for the lad to remind everyone there are other players making plays.

>tfw should have memed harder this series but was too busy on vacation

Thanks for an awesome postseason, /hoc/.

Next year, bros. We've got this.

no Boston with Chara?
Are you even Slovak?

Fuck forgot about him
Yeah I like him too, I wonder if he would get more fame if he wasn't in the shadow of Lidstrom

idk m8, he's already pretty famous.
Just old at this point.
Still in those last few peaks years he was known as a top3 defenseman in the league, maybe even #1 on certain years.

Team Finland, Team Russia, Team Czech Republic and Team Sweden released their rosters earlier. The remaining four teams will reveal their seven player additions, based on the following schedule: Team Europe, 6:09 p.m. ET; Team USA, 6:13 p.m. ET; Team North America, 6:16 p.m. ET; Team Canada, 6:22 p.m. ET.

4 weeks until the draft

I wish Gary gets a coulpe of kidney stones for putting it on the worst night possible

Time of our boy

I'll be traveling during it desu.
I have more hopes for free agency/trades. Would like to see some moves, especially with guys like Backes/Stamkos potentially being on the market.

not to mention that Marleau is still fast as fuck and Thornton's reach is so big that there's still no room on the ice no matter how fast you are

post deep draft gems

next chara:

eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=324561

4 weeks until Columbus picks Tkachuk 3rd overall and Puljujarvi is on the Oilers.

It seems like lots of fuck HUEG guys cant skate as well as manlets.

The oilers have Big Bo in the AHL but he is slow as ass

The only team dumb enough to do that is the oilers. Thankfully pulju will be gone before the oilers can ruin his career.

Since 1990:
WHL: 11 meme cups
OHL: 8 meme cups

Lmao that horrible roster, how hard is Binland going to get bootyblasted at the Bettman cup?