youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>17 shots
>in game 7
This is last years
>rag's
tier, nice sendoff for Stamkos

1st for a clots free /hoc/

I would encourage Tampa fans to kill themselves, but they are all technically doing that by ingesting publix on a daily basis

go Sharks!

The true American hero will prevail.

reminder that you need a finn to win

>määttä vs donskoi in the finals

n1
your name is newgel from now on

someone actually predicted a shorks / pens final before the playoffs even started.

fucker

I agree my friend

>tfw the window has been shut

gonna be a completely different team next year. All we can do is trust in the Yzerplan.

>A fucking leaf

The Pens have the most Americans in the league

Time for sleep my friends. Long live the Bill.

>maatta going from weakness to beast in one series

Was very happy for him tbqh

Enjoy the massive Blackhawk sized cap rape coming your way.

This guy looks legitimately retarded.

Butthurt tranny detected

all of the cap rape with none of the Cups it's not fair

Where's my East coast Disney bro at ?

Let's hug it out bro . Will get through this depressing offseason together

>hating on 13-year-old Pulju
Low

>3 months of nothing but boreball until football season starts

That's the worst part. June through September are the worst months of the year.

Post a pic of him today i'll call him retarded too.

>Zero teams in the playoffs
>Not a single cup this millenia
>A fucking leaf

Stammer will go back to tampa.

Told you faggots Cooper is a meme coach m8

>this asspain
Let it all out tranny

Ain't notthing wrong with his face

I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up, right? What you got to realise, we're in the Stanley Cup Final, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to LA, and I've seen Boyle, I've seen Clowe, and I've seen Damphouse, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Owen. With all due respect Owen, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Thornton, Marleau, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the playoff bracket. We're now West.. hang on a minute.. we're now West champs, Western Conference Champions.
I went to LA Kings, I went to Red Wings. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Blackhawks, Kings, Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks, Penguins, Ducks" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the Shark, wear the Teal.. wear the Shark, wear the Teal, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Owen, l-like.. oh, honest to God..
Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Owen. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Owen. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.

you could, you know, go outside and BBQ, Camp, Fish, Frolf, or Golf with your friends, thats what I do

Your team's still in pretty good shape though. You Tampon gay faggots are insufferable even in defeat, so much bitching and whining.

I feel you bro , the Rays are a dumpster fire

Atleast I have my Halos to cheer me up slightly until the Chorgers Chorge it up in September and World Cup of hockey

He looks fucking retarded.

>literally the greatest goaltenders the world had to offer couldn't beat 2 canadian F squad tendies

>literally not a single tranpa """"""""""""""""""""""""""""fan"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on the entire board

you can't go outside in Florida during the summer m8

losing in the SCF and ECF in back to back years hurts

I know as a Canadian you never get to see your team have a successful season so you would not understand.

> 1 fin = good
> more than 1 fin = shit
I'm so glad Edmonton didn't win a top 3 pick this year.

>Kippers will never finger your bum

Tampa will get cal raped pretty hard. Best thing to do is dump Bishop or let him go in the expansion, let Stamkos go and give big raises to Kucherov and Hedman.

>tfw this pongs team will be basically the same next year

BACK2BACK

Who the fuck is going to be our coach ?

> inb4 Bombay meme jokes

if we dump stamkos we can keep bishit

>this shit shattered tranpa fan
Get rekt son

I hate this team so fucking much. Vasy did not deserve to lose that series

At least Tampa has a cup this century. How is Canada doing?

would've been cool to lose in the SCF and win the cup the next year wouldn't it have been?

>a fucking leaf

So are lgbtning fans blaming their 17 shot loss on the refs today?

That sucks, maybe you should move to a less shit state

i want some BBT nao

>this level of rectal devastation

Go cry into a supermarket sandwich

Canada has back to back Olympic gold AND back to back world championship gold
Suffice to say life is good

Yeah dumping a guy nominated for the Vezina sounds good

make some

>Big Burgeoning Treasue
Is Kippers a pirate???

>Lmaolympics
So no cups is what you're saying there? Don't worry, I'm sure weed man will fix that tanking economy.

Will publix come out with tranny tear flavoured "sandwiches" in honour of the lgbtning?

>country ships are the same as your team ships

You know its just not as good.

Not gonna lie, I'm not finding much joy in your team losing, you're too irrelevant. Would've been a lot better if the Pongs had lost

He's almost 30 and has been injured three years running. They'll only be able to protect one in the draft and Vasy has more long term value.

Yeah back to back golds x2
Stay mad tranny
How would you know?

Weed man is more base than any of the shit candidates running right now here . Except Bernie

Bernie and weed man would be the ultimate bro tier

Most people on Sup Forums don't actually hate Tampa but just resent the success of s sunbelt team. Mostly a lot of mad at sandwiches tbqh

if you grab the customer behind you and have them cry tranny tears into your sandwich, will they still make it?

Nobody is mad about success that was ten years ago desu

>Amerilard fans of Sabres, Panthers, Rangers, Islanders, Blue Jackets, Flyers, Capitals, Predators, Wild, Blues, Coyotes, Sharks all do the exact same thing

that's Captain NoPrenup to you

>Tampon Gay
>Good

YOU FAGS GOT IN ON AN EASY ROAD TWO YEARS IN A ROW

ONE OF THOSE YEARS >WE TOOK YOU TO 7 WITH A SHIT TEAM

LMAO

>dont hate the most cancerous fanbase om /hoc/
wew lad

So trade him for a haul then. A team like Calgary will pay out the ass for him. Big and American to boot, Brian Burke just jizzed in his pants somewhere.

>dumping a guy on the decline for defense they desperately need
>could get whoever they want and more for bishop
>still sitting on 1 elite tender, and one potentially elite tender
I'd dump bishop

>Any fan base worse than Chiraq

most people in the US do tend to hate people in Florida

>not a single lgbtning fan to be found
Not surprising to be quite honest lads

Reimer Pollack Spalling vs Kessel

I've posted quite a few times in this thread, bud.

My point is through whatever means they need to let go of Bishop. He is amazing but Vasy is going to overtake his spot with regard to future value.

Except for those 4 SCF losses these past two decades. Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa and then Vancouver all lost in the SCF fairly recently, and the Cal, Edm, and Van ones were all in heartbreaking fashion where all those teams should have won. Then the fans have to suffer through another prolonged drought. At least Tampa fans get consistently good hockey seasons, and the team is still led by young players, so they are still doing fine.

Tranny fans are worse than even raggots were, Chiraq fans are bro tier in comparison

>they are all gone
Sorry for talking about the present

Bill theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

>trying to be relevant
wew

PONGS IN 7

>canadian gets interviewed after winning
>gives equal credit to his teammates, and coaches for the win

>rust gets interviewed
>talks only about himself and how he helped his team win

typical americans, fucking disgusting

>sandwichs BTFO

Gotcha. I thought you meant 'dump' as in 'salary dump' him away. That would be retarded

loving it tbqh lads

Nah senpai, just meant get rid of him. Bishop and Stammer clears up some cap space. Kucherov is going to et paid big time. Hedman is going to make twice what he is now. Tampa needs to get every cap dollar they can.

Tampa is only bad because you allow them to be. They don't do anything other than intentionally try to bait people with obvious shitposts and people like you fall for it every time

>nobody bit on this in the other thread so he reposts it

Sad!

About as relevant as you choking sandwich buying faggots LEL

so who is going to overpay stamkos with some 10 mill+ instant regret contract? toronto has been doing so many things right with their rebuild, its about time they fuck up their future horribly with something like that.

why are you in Canada trump

Nice rebbit response, go back to rebbit where you can enjoy BBC in peace

Kucherov probably gets the Tarasenko contract. 7.5 x 8

hey there was apparently a good AHL game anybody know where to find streams for tomorrow's Hershey / Toronto game?