Today a tourist asked me for directions on my way back from work. I fucking hate social interactions. I hate talking...

Today a tourist asked me for directions on my way back from work. I fucking hate social interactions. I hate talking. Just leave me fucking alone. It's not having autism. It's just not being a fucking barbaric savage brute that does horrific things to others, such as talking to them. You are all uncivilized. It's disgusting to live in the same world as the rest of these impolite people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vxR6YPW24X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always just tell them that I don't know

Where's Helsinki?

...I ...d-don't kn-kk-know... SORRYGOTTAGO

Just give them wrong directions to discourage that kind of behaviour in the future
65.0121° N, 25.4651° E

I just pull out my phone and show them the directions on google maps whether I know where the destination is or not

I guess there's a reason I've never seen a Finn here in Newfoundland. I've met a good few Norwegians and Swedes, but maybe they're not as autistic as you weirdos.

youtu.be/vxR6YPW24X0

Today I went to the supermarket to purchase some tasty olive oil and jamon and there were this old cows at the entrance handing leaflets about some shit, don't know what exactly, I just picked it and moved on while they were talking to me about that whatever shit I couldn't care less.

Then at the cashier the old cow behind me just dumped his stuff over the sliding counter as I was my olive oil and jamon in it while the cashier bitch wouldn't stop moving the sliding counter thingy thing. So it was all mixing up with my fine stuff. The retarded old cow was all over the counter picking her stuff and trying to put it back in line, but as the retarded cashier bitch kept moving the sliding thingy thing, it was a useless effort. Over and over again.

I didn't say a word either, just put a pepe disgusted face and walked away.

Such is life in Spen. So next time some fugging dourist bothers you with inopportune chitty chatting about whereabouts of places, think about life in the sbanis subermarget.

excepto residentes

Actual autism

Finland a tsundere

It's so weird how autistic and atisocial Europeans are, specially Scandinavians.
Want to go to Finland for vacations, talk loudly, greet everyone with a kiss on the cheek, start conversations with strangers on the street, sit next to people on buses, share elevators, make small talk.

A good lad, GOOD LAD!

+1

This monkey subhuman tourist walked by me today. He said asked for directions in his unintelligible foreigner-babble. I lost it and called him what he was, a worthless faggot. told that fucker. I hate tourists so god damn much.

you would literally push them to commit a suicide

epic stuff, go to reddit :^)

t. triggered Pekka

Where is Szczecin?

Fuck off you worthless faggot.

kys evil white man

by this blatant underage shit

How is it underage?
I just want to share my culture with you Finns

Hi, hello friend. Do you have a moment please? Nice weather today, isn't it? Fortunately it isn't raining yet but it looks like it will pretty soon. I just wanted to ask you where can I find the bus to Warsaw? Haha, I'm sorry for stopping you so suddenly, it's actually my first time in Europe and I'm just so excited about it. Can I have your number in case I have another question? Thanks stranger *shakes hand* *pats shoulder* Be good and take care!

basically you hold really naive views while you get some meme tier replies and I want you and them to fuck off

So you will not sperg out if I go to your country, start a conversation with you on the bus and the next time we see each other I kiss you on the cheek?

>is this worthless faggot speaking to us?
>hey, he looks like a fucking muslim
>ej, wypierdalaj stąd kurwa

nigger I'll kiss you first

>southerners desperately want to touch Aryans

somehow unsurprised ??

>Finns
>Aryans

When you want to banter, think things through

how do you even define an aryan?

***even one little bit whiter and blonder than dogshite

Not some steppenigger for a start

>relating to or denoting a people speaking an Indo-European language who invaded northern India in the 2nd millennium BC, displacing the Dravidian and other aboriginal peoples.
Meme germans

You guys are Finno-Ugric with Germanic in them

do you think that finns are mongols?
i really would love to see proof for that claim

Well you're sure as fuck not aryan sooo

Aryan is interpreted as attractive well built blonde, actual morphology only matters to race spergs tbvhwy

and i never claimed so

Nah i prefer latinas

I'm an attractive well built blonde and I'm Nordic

Speakers of Indo-Iranian languages descended from the Indo-Aryans.

If you want to see true Aryans you should look to the East. Or at gypsies I guess.

Why these men have purses and baby?
Are they muggers?

>AND i need a haircut to reach full potential

idk is hippie/NEET hair more acceptable in 'straya?

whipped slavs waiting for their women

here on Sup Forums it seems like people with blonde hair and blue eyes are automatically considered as "aryans"

I define Aryan as White Indo-European speakers.

Sorry Finnos.

Those are stylish man-bags, and the baby is there learing the true slavic ways.

BLOODY GYPOS GET OUT MY FIELD NAUU

well i guess that makes sense.
finns aren't really germanic, (we only have I1 hablomeme) but most of us still look like swedes with slightly higher cheekbones, so i'm fine with that

You remind of this book about Mexico.

A man lives in a little house. A stranger asks him how to find the road for Ayahuasca. “Ah, this way, señor.” He is leading the man around and around: “The road is right here.” Suddenly he realizes he hasn’t any idea where the road is, and why should he be bothered? So he picks up a rock and kills his tormentor.

>kiss you on the cheek
>They actually do that
WTF I HATE nonwhites now

Is in Tasmania

Fuck you give me your hair

Whites do it too, it's a Latin thing.
The French, Mediterraneans, Horn of Africa, Quebec, Latin America.

Get rekt frognigger

I want to go to Finland and hug random people just to see their reactions

Honestly though, Finns in general are turbo normies

Trust me I've been there, don't fall for their memes

>any of them
>white

>implying Ethiopians aren't the whitest people in the world

Nouveau riche whitish Americans do it too.

t. married to a JAP

You are literally a terrorist

yup, sounds like la guerra sucia