Is the eternal leaf the biggest threat to quality posts on Sup Forums?

Is the eternal leaf the biggest threat to quality posts on Sup Forums?

Yes

The waht can we do to stop the leafs?

we really can't threaten that which doesn't exist

please kill us

>Britbong

the answer is always genocide

Bitching about Canada/Canadians is a Sup Forums meme that carried over here. There was no so called "Canadian shitposting" unil Trudeau got elected. Now none of them can resist responding to Canadians, and no matter what we post it will be called shitposting.

Is it true that it is now a crime to misgender someone in Canada?

>Frog

Canadians cried hard enough to have aussies rangebanned because they were bullying Canada
In my eyes, thats enough of a reason to detest the leaf flag

Also, i have been on Sup Forums for 5 years now and I have NEVER witnessed a quality canadian post
NEVER

It is a hate crime to not use the pronoun a person wants to be recognized by.

As a Justin-fluid otherkin black-spirited Roma-identifying everythingsexual, I welcome this change to improve tolerance in our white supremacist capitalistic patriarchy.

Lmao, what is the punishment?
As a trans-siberian bipolar bi weekly barbarian invasion bicycle i welcome this tolerance

>Toronto

Dohohoho

>Canadians and Australians have basically the same genetic background and historical background (British colony founded on practically-unused mineral-rich aboriginal lands)
>Canadians are the worst posters
>Australians are some of the best

Really makes you think

I don't know what you think is a quality post but I don't think you will find many of them at all on Sup Forums lately. My point is there is more bitching about Canadians than Canadians shitposting., and threads like this encourage whatever shitpostiing there already is.

Criminals are known for their sense of humor

>humor
proxy off, Chuck

no proxy leaf,i just have shitty grammar when im tired

>the "I was tired" excuse

next you're gonna say you're drunk

I dont drink the liquid jew leaf

I always found Canadians to be rude cunts, have been here since 2012. Australians shitpost, but it seems far more lighthearted than anything else

no, it's more
hate crime to assault a trap because they're one
hate crime to say kill traps
against the law to professionally discriminate against them for being traps

americans can give us shit for it, but nether of us have freedom of speech

last bit could be good, males can apply for jobs that prioritize hiring females and as long as you apply as female they have to consider you one, could also go stay at a women's shelter for free, could go to the women's only area of a mosque