yes

yes, pizza and pasta are italian

only Kinder Bueno and green pesto sauce

and sometimes pic related, but that's from Südtirol, not Italy

>green pesto sauce
i think you're the first german i know that eats pesto
not that i know many germans, i just didn't expect it

do you guys have their commercials on TV? Their Italian jingle is really catchy

Barilla and Kinder are pretty popular here.
UniCredit bank is also on our market, far from to be the top-10, but at least I've heard about them.
FIAT cars were popular 10 years ago, but now lost their share.
Pirelli tires, Ferrero candies, Geox shoes are sold here.

Yes, I don't regularly buy Nutella but Barilla is pretty much a stapple. Other than that wine, lemoncello, Ferrero chcolates (I especially like Rafaellos) De Cecco gnochi, Sanpellegrino drinks. I'm probably mssing a couple. Most of the imported groceries I generally get are French, Spanish tho.

No.

Why does spaghettini even exist? Couldn't you give it a name which looks different from spaghetti?

I keep accidentally buying that shit pasta instead of spaghetti.

the suffix -ini means "little"
they're little spaghetti
so it kinda makes sense

buy fagotini next time, sounds like it would suit you a lot

Its quite popular here akshually

kek

Pesto is the staple of Italian inspired pasta dishes.

kek
interesting. really fires up my synapses

Barilla Linguine master race reporting

>Südtirol, not Italy

that's our little kraut colony/theme park, of course it's Italian.

btw the green pesto sauce is absolutely horryfying.

The aftertaste was revolting to the point where I couldn't eat a single serving of it.
Of course I didn't make it myself so that could be the problem but on the other hand I bought the most expensive brand of it I could find to not leave the worst first impression possible. It was manufactured in Italy too.

Is there a tastier alternative to it?
Pasta is great and very easy to make.

If I buy a Jeep does that count?

>so that could be the problem
It is, I never buy pesto because it's always shit

>Is there a tastier alternative to it?
There's pesto di pistacchi which is very good but it's usually eaten with cream so it's quite different

Yes. My favorite Italian products are the meals from the great Chef Boiardi

youtu.be/wSFIdYcClrs

We're the nº1 consumers of this shit, technically made here with italian formula,but still italian.

just eat Polish food, in my experience Italian food abroad is invariably shit, even if it's imported it's always brands I have never heard and the quality is literally lidl tier.

Nutella is disgusting
I buy the chef boyardee cans sometimes

justa likea my mama heated upa

did you also get the commercial where they save the ancient vase?

I love to cook very much, and my favorite recipes are almost all of Italian origin. You have caused me to be chubby. I always buy pasta that's Product of Italy.

>the shame I feel when I check the olive oil in my cabinet and it's from Spain

Spanish oil is good

Do Italians make anything worth buying other than guns?

What the fuck happened to our glorious accent

*tips*

>He doesn't buy rigati

It's nothing like Tunisian high quality olive oil, though

>they stopped making Spicy Ravioli
>went around to all the grocery stores, even Walmart buying up all the last cans for less than 50 cents a piece
>I'm on my last 3 cans

Seriously? Moorish oil instead of based Spaniard quality? Do you people even taste it or just use it for deep frying and floating globs of grease in your stews?

Is LaVazza coffee actually Italian (or is it some American shit dressed up in European clothing to appear exotic?), do Italians really drink that stuff? If so, what do they think of it? I like it, but I think it's weird the bag is written in French instead of Italian.

Calm down, Christ. Tunisian olive oil is just a meme. I acted like I was ashamed of having Spanish olive oil because of good-spirited joking Italian loyalty. God damn

>love nutella
>UK leaves EU
>UK gets slapped with a EU trade embargo because krauts want to make an example
>LOOK VEN YOU LEAVE ZE EU YOUR ECONOMY FALLS QUICKER ZHEN ZE BERLIN WALL
>no more nutella
>have to buy genetical modified "USA Chocolate spread" because Special Relationship trade pact

I honestly fear this day lads

it's a meme you dip

>mlg_airhorns.mp3

Yeah it's Italian, I don't know why you got bags in French
There are several variants anyway

>Barilla

Absolute fucking shit tier kys

Don't have a cunt, mastersex penis
No

Most of what you get to buy in supermarkets is fake stuff actually, pine seeds replaced by cashew and olive oil by sunflower oil, pecorino/parmesan cheese by some imitation product
That's why I prefer making my own usually, though it's hella expensive: pine seeds run for like €4-5/100g, cheese about €4/100g and olive oil €12/litre (family of an Italian co-worker of my sis grows and presses their own, not comparable to anything you can buy here in stores, much more "grassy", intense taste), but worth it

Post interesting and unique Italian products so we can learn more about what Italy produces.

wow

looks good m8

Thx, stuff is very filling though, no wonder you can stay so thin

This. Much prefer making my own with freshly roasted hazelnuts and cocoa

it's so strange when I go to Germany and everybody calls me thin, everybody tries to feed me stuff.

I think german ingredients are just more caloric.

Yeah we're not that far behind Murrica and Englel, unfortunately.
I guess it's because Germanic cuisine has traditionally always been rather fatty, meat-based as our climate doesn't allow for open-air grown fresh fruit/vegetables year-round

I have two Arduinos - UNO and Duo (my fav)

I buy barilla on occasion, but prefer freshly made pasta that the store sells.

Make my own sauce and pizza, and

Also, an ex prime minister of the country I was born in married an Italian

I love German cuisine though, but to be honest the one you get in the taverns mostly, home food is not as good.

*Due

Not Duo

>in the taverns
Oh it's especially there where I like to pig out, my local village pub's Rahmschnitzel with fries and salad is just too good, but a ridiculous calorie bomb - only having it once per 1-2 months or so though

Haven't really gotten around to buy genuine Italian ingredients, like real parmesan for example, but I intend to

Instead of pine seeds you could use peeled walnuts. The result shouldn't vary much.

one day we were driving a bike in Bayern and we got caught by a huge storm and we took refuge in a small bavarian-themed wooden shack and had lunch there, I had a big beer and a huge dish of Käsespätzle and man it was amazing, so cosy after driving under the rain and being soaking wet.

the atmosphere is generally 10/10 in most German taverns though.

no, enough of your fucking great-grandparents already migrated here and had to have 8-9 kids each

italian cars a shit

Huh, family got lots of walnuts from own trees I don't even know what to do with sometimes (no olive or pine trees - yet), might try that as a variation
>Käsespätzle
Kek, my half-Italian great cousin (very obese :/) loves those too, not my thing though

I buy barilla, but nutella is too sweet so i stopped.

you might suffer from pine mouth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_nut#Taste_disturbances

nah buddy i'm fine the aftertaste was gone when i brushed my teeth

I really like ST microcontrollers. If you know Raffale Zambrano, please convey my gratitude for doing a great job with the documentation of their devices

>Is LaVazza coffee actually Italian
yes, but it's shit. Drink illy coffee instead.

Liberty is worth more than just ribbons.

What brand of pesto did you buy? Buitoni? The one without garlic?

I won't tell you cause I can't remember. Do you recommend any particular brand?

But I remember reading the label where it stated that it contains the ingredients a genuine one has, not generic replacements.

I will try to make one at home.

forgot, get me a proper italian recipe, the one you use.

Can be in italian. Take a picture from a book or whatever.

Buitoni is p good tho

I'll have to re-check the next time I'm at the store, but IIRC even they replace some of the ingredients, at least partially (think it was pine -> cashew)

>pine ->cashew

why

Murrica has tons of Italian stuff.

Because it's cheaper and lowers production cost

well I only had it a couple times, I usually get meat, but that time it was amazing.

Like what? I'm curious.

>Käsespätzle
+1 burger for this shit right here. I love German food in general and Käsespätzle in particular.

I'm a disgusting city-dweller and never make my own pesto, but my preferred brand is the Buitoni classic, NOT the one without garlic.

The one without garlic is vomit inducing

>pene

hehe

i buy pic related from time to time

>Käsespätzle
this?
youtu.be/8ezGIyZrymM

>The one without garlic

never had it, the normal one is the pesto of my childhood, mum was always at work for lunch so we made pasta with that, memories.

It's not made for American export, so it goes through france

that's a german product though

It's genetics obviously

sorry

>using "Fix"es
Reee, I usually spend 3+ hours doing a (German-style) Bolognese sauce, but I'm doing like 4 kg or so of it and freeze most of it

>he goes buying pasta without a pasta manual

pleb

This, everyone here buys barilla

>he buys pasta
>doesn't make his own

pleb

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

You Italians focused all of your autism into food