What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>balding

Nothing, he had no talent but somehow kept getting starting gigs in talented squads. Everything went right.

Peyton Manning?

Damn Macklemore got old as fuck

this

He could do better.

he played for the Browns. Also he's gay according to TO

Really really poor man's Favre

He was fun to watch. Made the most out of minimal talent

He also played for the Bucs, Eagles and 49ers that had loads of talent. Not sure who the Browns had back then.

TO is probably a down low faggot himself. Many niggers are.

He's effeminate as fuck. The crying at Dallas presser, the narcissism and glam shit, not only he's a faggot he's probably a bottom too.

fuckin' nobody lol

Nothing went wrong. He was an average to above-average quarterback who had a long career, made millions, and married a Playmate.

Thought so. Turns out he was there only for one season anyway.

>A pair of twin girls died before Garcia's birth. His younger brother Jason drowned on a family camping trip in 1977 when Garcia was seven, and fourteen months later his younger sister Kimberly died after falling out of a truck. His two surviving sisters, Jene and Melissa, were born after the deaths of Jason and Kimberly. Garcia has said that much of his drive stems from trying to make his parents happy after the deaths of his siblings

Just came here for the shitposting lads, I wasn't prepared for these feels.

His hair got intercepted by testosterone.

Why is Sup Forums so ridiculously terrified of balding

There's more important things in life to worry about like staying healthy, protecting your teeth, having money. I'm not worried about my hair.

>tfw bald but look good with a shaved head

hey he's one of the top 5 starting qbs of the 21st century cleveland browns

Keep telling yourself that buddy. Everybody looks more attractive with a thick head of hair.

>caring about being attractive

Are you a girl

I'm a realist

So a bitch nigga

It's depressing to see a young person balding and I'm in a rather good mood tonight. I don't your deficient genes on my mind bringing me down. Please stop relying to my posts.

Negro this is my thread fuck off if you don't like it lmao

So the sporting topic that is currently in your head has to do with a retired middle of the road quarterback whose top 2 reasons why people remember him include T.O. implying that he's gay and an aggressive receding hairline? See this is what I mean. The stigma of balding becomes an obsession. You over emphasize with those who are afflicted with your same condition.