NRL Friday Night Football

Brisbane Broncos vs Wests Tigers
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Begins at 7:50pm AEST
Live coverage from Channel 9 and FoxSports

Other urls found in this thread:

nswrl.com.au/news/2016/05/27/daley_finalises_posi.html
news.com.au/sport/nrl/gorden-tallis-wont-let-wayne-bennett-off-the-hook/news-story/46af00e94c0637ce1b902d5c20ec2227
theroar.com.au/2016/05/27/breaking-cooper-cronk-injured-at-maroons-training-session/
foxsports.com.au/nrl/wayne-bennett-backs-souths-halfback-chris-sandow-to-play-for-queensland/story-e6frf3ou-1225917902891?nk=7637625959edd75224fd607839cf3a73-1464333711
youtu.be/Kj69pvkoIi0
heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-need-to-act-on-criminal-element-trying-to-associate-with-the-game/news-story/ab44411b110762ddad30da8e48c569c7
theroar.com.au/2016/05/27/morgan-backs-corey-oates-defence-in-origin-arena/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for WalkGod

nswrl.com.au/news/2016/05/27/daley_finalises_posi.html

news.com.au/sport/nrl/gorden-tallis-wont-let-wayne-bennett-off-the-hook/news-story/46af00e94c0637ce1b902d5c20ec2227

Gorden Tallis dropping elite truthbombs lads

>it's a walkcunt makes a disgusting, terrible, reddit tier thread then proceeds to samefag the fuck out of it and suck his own dick to feed his massive ego episode

Man Halo on no ringing gift time?

“Do you talk to all your school teachers when you left school?” said Tallis.
“It’s because I’m honest, and everybody is a bit scared of him.

pretty based

gordie wasn't part of the circlejerk and doesn't fuck with them anymore

i also remember gordie calling out the drunk retards in the kangaroo squad when they were overseas, probably put him off side with tonnes of players, but in the end being mates with losers is less important than being well spoken and respected if you want a media career

unless you work on channel 9, they just buy whoever was a famous half

>Tallis
>well spoken
Pick uno

Joshy, are you here m8?

If so, get on last.fm or facebook.

I've got BIG news to share.

but he is

or do you need some victorian accent to feel comfortable...

theroar.com.au/2016/05/27/breaking-cooper-cronk-injured-at-maroons-training-session/

based, now DCE gets the chance to win the Brad Fittler medal that he was robbed of in 2014

MEME MAGIC

ORIGIN 2014 ALL OVER AGAIN

We DCE now!

Cronk OUT

WalkBro IN

JT to 7, Morgan to 6. Ezpz and club combo.

This is clearly what will happen, with DCE going to 14.

>mfw only four nrl games this weekend
>mfw low quality, origin depleted sides this weekend

>tfw team has the bye

Daily reminder that putting your life savings on the Cowboys this weekend is free money.

>yfw Cronk gets a debilitating injury and you get paid $50k to fill in

Leave Poo Shit Fails to me

He's good coming off the bench though.

He's only shit when he starts.

>you now remember that shit pass dce threw to Hodges in game 2 last year and Hodges fell over trying to catch it

KEK

>tfw based, elite Kyle Feldt got snubbed while big, ugly Corey Oates gets to embarrass himself in Origin

>yfw the Titans have actually benefited more from his backflip than Manly

Oates is the best player in the team and will score in every game

foxsports.com.au/nrl/wayne-bennett-backs-souths-halfback-chris-sandow-to-play-for-queensland/story-e6frf3ou-1225917902891?nk=7637625959edd75224fd607839cf3a73-1464333711

>Wayne Bennett backs Souths halfback Chris Sandow to play for Queensland

Wayne Bennett has no doubt South Sydney halfback Chris Sandow can fill the shoes of Johnathan Thurston if the Queensland State of Origin star is lost to rugby union next year.

In fact, Bennett believes Sandow could step up now if injuries or the retirement from representative football of Queensland skipper Darren Lockyer forced a reshuffle of the Maroons halves.

At the same time, Bennett said the 21-year-old Sandow has a lot of work to do on his game and will have no excuses if he doesn't fire behind "the best pack in the NRL".

Sandow and other members of the Queensland Academy of Sport's Emerging Origin Squad were put through their paces by St George Illawarra coach Bennett at QSAC Stadium on Sunday.

"Chris is a wonderful talent and is getting better every year," Bennett said. "Souths have maybe the best pack in the competition, in terms of reputation anyway, and that will help him.

"He's a confident kid. It's probably not his time now but his opportunity will come and by that stage he will be a lot more mature player.

"If Queensland lost JT (Thurston), Scott Prince certainly would be in the mix and it also depends on what Locky does," Bennett said.

"Sandow is a good kid, a good communicator and is highly skilled ... I wouldn't have any hesitation to give him an opportunity if a situation arose."

youtu.be/Kj69pvkoIi0

Reminder that Kyle Feldt is Sup Forums, while Borey Slowtes is reddit.

that was JH fuck up he just fell over his own feet

also just realised SoO does so well because it's like a grand final x 3 AND your 'team' is participating (if youre from a shit state like NSW or QLD like I am)

no Kyle Feldt is reddit as fuck, they love him even more than Oates

Reminder that Kyle "Sup Forums" Feldt scored a crucial try in the dying seconds of a grand final.

Reminder that Borey "reddit" Slowtes came off his wing to help tackle an already tackled Michael Morgan and let in a crucial try in the dying seconds of a grand final.

>"""national""" rugby league
>only played by Poo Shit Peelsh""men"" and Cucklanders

Reminder that handsome intelligent Michael Morgan is an Origin winning, premiership winning, World Club Challenge winning, and test match winning five-eighth, who is also a confident and articulate speaker.

Reminder that Apephony Memefob is a dumb fob manlet who mumbles and stutters his words, is an athletics babby who will decline hard when his body becomes fucked in 3 years due to shit tier coconut genetics, and hasn't won anything in his entire "career".

that doesn't change the fact that reddit loves Kyle Feldt, and therefore he is a reddit player

hnnn... nnnnnggggh...

nnnnNNNNGGGGGHHH---

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTTT- PFFPFFFFF-BUBRBURBLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...

nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...

nnhhHNNGGGGHH- THTHHRRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip-plip drip...drip...

uhh.. Yaagh! jesus... ngggh...

NGGUUHH!! FRRFRRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh.... hhh....

hhhuuuuhhh... fuck....

ugh...

*flush*

Daily reminder that Ben Hunt is Sup Forums and Anthony Milford is Reddit.

No one involved with the Broncucks Ltd is Sup Forums.

Aaron Woods is the laziest player in the NRL.

This cunt fucking walks everywhere and is always hopelessly offside because of it.

He makes maybe 3 hitups a game, and the only tackles he's involved in are where he is the third one in after the hard work has already been done.

afl thread where?

that would be tyrell m8

What was loz thinking when he named Gallen, Walker, Farrah, Bird etc.

The menace deserved to be in and this is from a Qlder.

None of the Sydney teams have lost any worthwhile players.

Fatt on weight watchers

Can't believe the Cowboys re-signed Kane Linnet.

We will never see based Tautau Moga in first grade again, will we?

Tyrell is quite literally a premiership winner m8

Not far off ending myself lads

same here mate

>tfw just got fired

heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-need-to-act-on-criminal-element-trying-to-associate-with-the-game/news-story/ab44411b110762ddad30da8e48c569c7

What happened? What did you do?

Stay mad cowshit

kek

KEK

K-E-K

incompetence m8

Based WalkBro.

Reminder that DCE is the son of a "man" so beta he couldn't even make his wife take his name.

My wifes son doesnt have my name

Why would I be mad when I'm wearing my 2015 premiership ring (that I remind you the Broncucks do NOT have) right now?

TAB is literally offering me even money to take my money back cause QLD are so much stronger than NSW

Sean.

You've got serious issues that need addressing.

You unironically can't handle it when people point out simple things like how bad the Broncos are, or how unattractive you are.

You are so full of yourself that you've made four dramatic "exits" from Sup Forums, but then come crawling right back the very next day because you crave the approval of anonymous posters on Sup Forums.

You get angry in real life simply because people point out that you can't understand the simple rules of rugby league, and you then freak out and start attacking anyone that points out when you've made a mistake.

I can tell it physically hurts you when you get bullied here, but at the same time you love the negative attention.

You crave it.

It feeds you.

It drives you.

You are so caught up in trying to build up an "e persona" that you don't notice that it's literally consuming you and destroying your "life".

Seek help.

Wish League would just die off already lads. Heaps of people in Swans gear on the train tonight.

Girls like AFL cause of all the skin
Homos same reason
Betas like AFL cause girls like AFL

Not neccesarily, it could of been his grandfather

when gam start

>menace
>top tier
Pick both, nigga is on fire and should be playing, the coach doesn't know shit

Anyone selling tickets to Bon Iver this weekend? I would be interested.

does willy mason still play?

I am.

league footballer who currently plays for the Catalans Dragons in the Super League.

Teammates:

Krisnan Inu
Pat Richards
Todd Carney
Glenn Stewart
Justin Horo
Dave Taylor

lol i need to startt watching the catalans

LMFAO

theroar.com.au/2016/05/27/morgan-backs-corey-oates-defence-in-origin-arena/

>Milford OUT

Lel. Glad I didn't waste a trade on this nut.

NSW ARE FUCKING BACK

By far the weakest of the au/sp/ communities right now.

Where did /nrl/ go so wrong?

Roosters are fucking BACK lads

Got a email from Milky's mum today

Foran got his hands on my Bet365 account

Should I cash out lads?

Reminder that the song that plays at Suncorp pregame is NOT Led Zeppelin's 'Kashmir', but is in fact Puff Daddy's 'Come With Me'.

Reminder that the song that plays at Suncorp pregame is NOT Led Zeppelin's 'Kashmir', but is in fact Puff Daddy's 'Come With Me'.

They play this before Origin in Sydney too.

They play this before Origin in Sydney too.

>interviewing beau fucking scott as if he's an Origin "legend" or even has a clue about rugby league in general
KEK

Reminder that this scrub personally let in TWO crucial first half tries in the decider last year by attempting le late hit on JT maymay xD, and leaving a huge hole in the defensive line

>interviewing beau fucking scott as if he's an Origin "legend" or even has a clue about rugby league in general
KEK

Reminder that this scrub personally let in TWO crucial first half tries in the decider last year by attempting le late hit on JT maymay xD, and leaving a huge hole in the defensive line

KEK

he is the epitome of a reddit player

le hard cunt effort man that is actually really shit and every team he plays for sucks dick

>the tv at work broke today

le hard cunt effort man that is actually really shit and every team he plays for sucks dick

you watch TV at work?

How's life in the warehouse, lad?

I work on a boat, Lots of fucking down time

you watch TV at work?

How's life in the warehouse, lad?

>The Storm are still underrated despite being 4 points clear of the two Queensland "powerhouses"

>kiwipoof
kek

KEK

K-E-K

Just end your "life", you pathetic loser.

[2]

>kiwipoof STILL hasn't killed himself
MY FUCKING SIDES

>my sean when

Threadly reminder that State of Origin is the most plastic "rivalry" in sport.

>Supporting NSW
>Supporting NSW based team

>kiwipoof
TOP FUCKING KEK