Delusional Britshits think they have any chance

>delusional Britshits think they have any chance
>Germans think they're gonna win again
>Spaniards think they can win
>Frenchies think they have any chance with their African team

Meanwhile, we are ACTUALLY going to win the Euros.

I'm serious.

Too long have we watched from the sidelines.
This is our time, it's coming home to the Alps, lads

Give us the trophy already

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/spanish-primera-division/story/2875857/la-liga-plans-to-fine-clubs-if-empty-seats-are-shown-on-tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only relevant players being two meme left backs

Awwww, that's cute

wrong pic m8

>not even qualified

lel, what a loser country

>Ronaldo & friends

lel, fuck off poortugal

>implying we aren't taking the european cup
:^)

Ronaldo is all that's needed for the cup to be won.

>we

hi are there any good newspaper articles about the austrian national team that are worth reading? I want to know more about this team

>that camel toe on 11

>implying Team USA won't win the Euros

Trump will find a way lads.

>Felelni
>Hasard
>Lucucku
>Injurypany
>'one penalty per match' Vertonghen

Only relevant players are De Bruyne and Courtois, rest is trash

why?

I respect Austria for having the balls to make a thread like this.

>t. van der Bellen Wähler

Fick dich du Verräter!

You'd suck their dicks to have half of them on your NT

>Buffon&friends

Are you colourblind?

It seems like you forgot the 4-3 loss (which doesn't reflect the actual dominance) of last year.

2 goals by Felelni btw

yes

So... is Alaba of aboriginal descent or why does he look so funny? He's like a black asian, its weird.

He is blasian

He is part African, part Filipino or something

>Austria
>good

list of non-shit players: Alaba, Baumgartlinger, Fuchs (starting to be generous here), maybe Arnautovic. Dragovic is supposedly good too, so I'll give them that. Shit offense though, doubt they could get past Wales.

t. butthurt buyern faggot

Yeah just look at all the cups Portugal has

Oh wait

>Alderweireld
>trash

M8 he's miles better than the garbage you'll lineup in defense

Lmao

Once in a while you ice niggers are alright

junuzovich m8

Good job jinxing it fucking faggot

He's Filipino-Nigerian and has the same voice as young Toni Polster. I’m just as confused by the guy as you are.

It's not about the players, it's about organization. And the attackers have managed to score in the last 22 games. They're always good for a goal. The main question is whether the defence can shut out the opponent.

>Spaniards think they can win

i think based fuchs is probably the chief vessel of meme magic in leicester. if there's much left in the tank, austria could well get to the SFs.

rooting for Austria, Belgium and Wales :)

Czech too

>le play every position in defence for poop and play cm for country+10 whos

I unironically believe you bruv

Sag´ mir wer zieht noch den Hut vor dir, außer mir?

thanks lads, we won't disappoint you

the best part of the euros is that just before it starts everyones hopes go up and think their country has a fair chance to take it home

based footy

m8 my father was Austrian I'm pretty much a lifelong, fuck Germany, also Falco is the GOAT

The problem is you don't have any special player, the only one is Alaba and him is not too special, but then I don't know any other austrian player. Tactical formation is not enough.

Alderweireld is not better than Kante

they have meme magic on their side too

congratulations you are relevant now

I'd take 11 workable and committed lads over a bunch of egomaniacs and superstars any day. And Alaba isn't even that important for the nt, losing Dragovic, Baumgartlinger, Junuzovic or Janko would be far worse.

Costa Rica won a supposed "group of death" through superior tactics, compared to their players, someone like Harnik is a fucking galactico.

Cringe thread? Enjoy getting BTFO by Switzerland.

>galactico

this word should make its way back to general football fan vocab

>PLEASE WATCH OUR LEAGUE

>oh nouu The Spaniard again showing the reality of my irrelevant league

see you in saturday ,dear
meanwhile transfer thread

>implying I like Buyern
sucks 2bh
fair enough; I haven't watched Austria as a team so maybe your players perform better for their nation than they do for their clubs.

>maybe your players perform better for their nation than they do for their clubs

Koller makes Harnik look like a decent footballer, the guy can do practically anything.

we will win it 2bh

>MARTIN HARNIK
if he doesn't play you might have a chance

Do Austria play Alaba as a foward?

Hamsik, Skrtl, Handanovic and the literally whos

The problem is who plays instead of him?
Koller has tried Burgstaller, Onisiwo, Jantscher, Lazaro, Sabitzer, he has basically gone through all Austrians who can play on the right wing.

There simply is no better alternative, so he's stuck with him and has to get the best out of the guy. Which is still quite a lot, but Harnik still has big issues. He can't finish for shit, he can't cross, his dribbling is mediocre and I've yet to see a forward who is more uncomfortable on the ball leading to his infamous long shots that literally NEVER go in.

He plays in central midfield and does whatever he wants. He sometimes ends up where you'd expect a forward to be, sometimes he pretends to be a winger and I've seen him do the striker's job when pressing.

If you wanted to resurrect the school of total football, you'd need 10 Alabas in your team.

Kante is a midfielder, France defence is literally maginot line tier

>>oh nouu The Spaniard again showing the reality of my irrelevant league
Meanwhile in the actual reality
espnfc.com/spanish-primera-division/story/2875857/la-liga-plans-to-fine-clubs-if-empty-seats-are-shown-on-tv

España BTFO

Thats not Switzerland lol

After OP's arrogant post, meme power was spotted leaving Austria and entering Bratislava/Slovakia today

It's happening lads
It's coming home.

Kante plays in the midfield you retarded faggot

Austria have not produced a relevant human being since Hitler. Prove me wrong mountain inbreds.

Who is le dungeon master man

Come and say that after we beat you in 2 hours time you upside down cunt

>Anglomedia propaganda
>neutral

fritzl and the guy who jumped from space to be fair

good thread

>hating on based Anthony Vandenborre

I'm not sure what's worse with that .webm, the defensive line, the goalkeeping or the finish. Not even Conference standard.