1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. is there support for monarchy in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VAsen2W07pM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqrW3V01NB4
youtu.be/2dHs4W8P0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=ltV_S57dgQc
youtube.com/watch?v=LWnmLAuZKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=HMCBzNGSG2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italy
No.

UK
Yes

Spain
Yes

flag
fuck no lad

Bavaria

Yes

Yes
But nobody takes them seriously

USA
probably somewhere with a lot of britboos

flag
mostly among virgin larpers

Very very close to none but enough for them to infest history unis and shit up everything with their autism.

Really? A Hohenzollern or a Wittelsbach?

No one wants the di Savoia back?

Restore the rightful king, only way to make France great again

No one here

Canada
Yes

Flag
Only on Sup Forums

Not even for the based Bonapartes?

>Restore the rightful king
>rightful
>right
Which right?

Luis Alfonso de Borbón of course
A Spanish king would do you well

Only the first one matters.
If Napoleon I came back from the dead, then sure he would have a lot of support and might win every elections but Napoleon III was just a regular european monarch and no one ever wanted a Bonaparte again from there on.

Flag
Yes

Our king is a living meme. Try to beat that.

Yes. The majority at least somewhat support it large portion don't give a shit, and a decent sized minority don't support it

But ultimately it doesn't matter because the way our government was set up it's literally impossible for us to dump the Monarchy. And the military is sworn to fight for the Queen so good luck trying a violent revolution, Republicunts

85% supports the monarchy according to the polls.

Only shitskins, commies, amsterdammers and edgy teens dont.

nobody can beat King Willem "kanker" Alexander of the Netherlands

Sweden
Polls show about 70% popular support for maintaining the monarchy

DELEEET

1) Flag
2) No, the entire point of us is to not be a monarchy

Literally who?

never

no, the point was to get rights of englishmen many wanted george as king.

It's about 50-50 desu.

>Flag
Yes but edgy economically illiterate morons try to shit up debates about their relevance by making erroneous claims about how expensive they are to the tax payer every few months.

I personally could take or leave them but it is annoying.

Does warm the cockles of my European heart to see our fellow Royalist European cunts enjoying having monarchs

Overall I think so, yes.

We unironically celebrate the Kings birthday every year.

youtu.be/VAsen2W07pM

Weird how yanks have this romantic national narrative about struggle against the crown when George III was an irrelevant autistic kraut and all the taxes you didn't like we're passed by parliament.

>expecting Americans to be interested in a more nuanced idea of history than good guys and bad guys

Alot of them seem to think the revolution was against evil british overlords who treated americans like medieval peasants

>tfw no landed gentry bong gf who milks yer knob between her muscular thighs
JUST

The Queen's birthday is a public holiday, except that date it falls on is different in different states. In no state is it actually observed on her actual birthday.

Medieval peasants were treated better than brit peasants at that time.
80% sure.

The night before people go out drinking. On Kingsday everyone has a day off. So you have street markets. Outdoor activities. Large music festivals. And the King visits a random city where he'll be forced to watch dumb activities and boat parades.

There used to be a based Royalist movement, l'Action Français. It basically died after WWII because of some dumbasses who supported the krautz. Now, we have a royalist party, l'Alliance royale but it's totally insignificant.

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqrW3V01NB4

I'm not autistic.

W&F
we're barely a country lol

Our state of the union. It gets posted on int a lot.

youtu.be/2dHs4W8P0QU

True, it was more about the maturity of the colonies at that point. But in any case George Washington could easily have become the King of America if he wanted.

...!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Into my rare flags folder it goes

Yeh, H. M the King makes a speech every christmas eve, it has pretty much the highest ratings of any broadcast each year. His intro greeting, "My dear Swedes, at home and abroad" has become a signature of sorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltV_S57dgQc

Our former queen always used to start with: "Countrymen, .."
Which has achieved meme status here.

RARE
A
R
E

KNUNG!

kek, I imagine something like a soviet babuska saying "Comrades, ..".

Still, it's fun when they have quirks and shit, makes them relatable.

Also. here is literally thousands of citizens who showed up to sing the birthday song for him this past spring for his 70th birthday.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWnmLAuZKb0

Also some nice militarism in there, the standard-bearer looks properly serb-level genocidal.

Wasn't your king a total chad in his youth?

Yeh, fucked bitches, did fat lines, gave zero fucks.

that's a pretty rare flag
what can you tell me about your land?

OOOO RARE FLAG

no

VERY rare flag

Sweden
No, literally jewish&us agents.

Brazil.
No.

Aye, some people advocate some sort of revolution where we seize the crown estates from the monarchy instead of the royals voluntarily giving us 85% of all profits but nobody really takes them seriously.

Is your flag rare? I've seen it once or twice before.

the UK aristocracy/church are all filthy rich. take 99.99% of profits and seize all their land and buildings.

Its the same in Sweden. the aristocracy lease the land to the state for disgusting amounts of money.

Czechlands
Yes

But the party propagating it is just a bunch of Habsburg enablers.

Hory shet

U L T R A R A R E

>church

It's because they don't pay their clergy, m8. Church of England has literally no expenses. Seriously, my ex was from Bri'n and her dad's a priest (he works for the church of sweden now, apparently since anglicanism and lutheranism are the only non-shit protestant denominations they can do that) and back on the island they literally had to live off of donations from the community. They get free housing though.

It's legally their land though, no? The state seizing land private property from citizens sets a dangerous precedent.

Should have done it during the 1790's mate, like a developped nation.

Yeah but, like, who GAVE them the land in the first place?

Here it's moderately on the level actually, at least in the north. During the last famine in the 1860s the nobles and landed gentry bought huge swats of land for next to nothing because the peasant land owners were so desperate... it was disgusting, obviously, but supply and demand and all that, no stolen land legally speaking.

Holy shit, you're one of the rarer flags

can you post on Sup Forums?

Of course

Mhm.
Turns out our monarchs were a lot smarter than yours.

>mfw I already had this flag saved
keking at the newfigs

USA

We support the UK having a Monarchy, so we can have movies and TV shows about them.

In the very beginning?
They took their land by force, with swords and guns. They worked it and protected it.
Then they kept it with laws.
Other they bought.

>let me tell you about your country

"Uncommon", but not quite rare

;_;

You didnt do that though, you just took the property of those who decided to remain in exile, a lot returned later and got most of it back.
Now the government has a lot and is using it wisely by housing more Algerians.

UNE, DEUX ;_;7

youtube.com/watch?v=HMCBzNGSG2w

wasnt de gaulle considering it?

Yea, apparently he used to be a huge monarchist.

suppose the communist threat precluded that action

Restauration quand?

Probably...never.

Having a monarchy is cool but when you have a republic, you just can't understand why you would go back to monarchy.

Well the Spaniards did it. It's nice to see European monarchies because they're a living relic of the past, and remind you of your nations former glories.

Obviously absolute monarchies in this day and age are moronic, but as heads of state I'm partial to them. God Save The Queen desu

Did it because of the Civil War restoring it.

America
Yes some resistance.,

>Well the Spaniards did it

Yea, because "muh fascism, muh franco"

Plus Spaniards never had a revolution like ours, they didn't develop "muh liberty, muh equality, republic gud XD" values.

Now, a Constitutional monarchy...yea, why not.

>tfw you helped start the monarch fire.
Vive le roi brother?

By doing what?

Vive le roy.

monarchy was restored after franco because there was a chance we could get another coup (and we even got one in 1981). The king was put into place to prevent another civil war because it was like a "middle ground solution" betwen going full republic and going back to full dictatorship

>Plus Spaniards never had a revolution like ours, they didn't develop "muh liberty, muh equality, republic gud XD" values.
what is 1936-39 spanish civil war

So ummmm is he right?

Yes but that's just a pipedream.

if you don't have at least one defunct flag, you are a newfag

That always leaves open possibility for the counterpoint of an ignorant dictator.

Perhaps but you can't rely on genetics else you end up with King George III

George III didn't rule though.
A better example would be Henry VI

Well, I mean it's not like the French revolution.

Yes, the Reverend Martin Luther said "An earthly kingdom can not exist without the inequality of persons".

Yes

>Population: 15,000
Now THAT'S rare