Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLWdrgg0Jkk
youtube.com/watch?v=TIIKzbiULEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For that kind of money you could just buy UEFA, no need to buy Busquets

>Uefa
>not already bought by uefalona

Amerifat in charge of being clueless

Your reading comprehension and understanding of football are both fucking horrible.

Kill yourself.

was your grandpa a downie?

He's fucking shit, Busquets has literally never made a crucial deep pass, an important tackle, a great run. He's consistently inconsequential, UEFAlona would be the same without him. His career highlights would probably consist of worthless passes in midfield and dives

his worst dive was into your mother's pussy and 7 months later she farted you

Stating that a buyout clause of £152m for a system baby like Busquets is ridiculous says nothing about my reading comprehension or understanding of football, so fuck off

Look dude, just leave, he is probably the best defensive midfielder in the last 20 years

It's supposed to be ridiculous because they don't intend to sell him you fucking moron.

>he doesn't rate Based Busquets

5 interceptions??? Don't they play around 30 matches? How can he only have 5 interceptions that lead to goals? Seems a little low

just do it

ignore him guys, his grandfather obviously had down syndrome; I once met a guy like that but instead of the downs he had no saying in this argument

Usually lies pretty deep

5 interceptions that led to goals? How many goals did they actually score that season? 5 is nothing.

All of Barca's regular first team players have these fuck you release clauses that no one will ever pay.

>he is probably the best defensive midfielder in the last 20 years

Busquets is a better player than Makelele.

Deschamps, Matthaus, Rijkaard, Busquets > Makelele

I think these are most of his goals at barcelona

youtube.com/watch?v=cLWdrgg0Jkk

Those are the ones that directly led to goals. If you think that's low for a player that plays deep in midfield, show me players that racked more of them.

I know that you crooked-teeth mouth-breather, I know that in LELiga buyout clauses are usually set at a very high figure to prevent clubs from chasing players' signatures, but it's still ridiculous and borderline unethical that players like Busquets, Pedro and Jordi Alba have had buyout clauses of £107m million

>still ridiculous and borderline unethical
It's not. When the new tv money starts pouring in any shit premier club with a decent sponsor will be able to pay those clauses. The club has to protect its assets. Good thing if the club refuses to sell you have to add another 56% of the clause to buy a player and most clubs wouldn't be able to afford the player's wages

The GOAT dm.

Yeah, sorry but no

I think this might be one of the greatest cases of
>tf
>tt
I've ever seen.

It's a buyout clause for his contract, not that they're giving him that much money

Very common in Spain

>it's an Sup Forums says a good player is shit episode

keeeek I love how accurate this is.

Also British documentaries that isn't about ancient Rome (because they always make shit up that never happened) a GOAT.

>tf
>tt
new fag here, what does this mean?

>release clauses in charge of releasing players from their clubs

Coquelin probably racked up more

>that flag
>this topic

>I rate biscuits

>this flag
>povertyball

Thank you.

He's a system babby. He'd look average as fuck in a team that doesn't have a 3 man midfield or play a short passing game.

He played in a 2 man midfield with a 10 man team last week and did great.

fag got told

>'''''''''''''''''''premier''''''''''''''''''' opinion
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=TIIKzbiULEs

>I rate uefalona

You do realise that legally Spanish players have to have a buyout clause so they usually just set them arbitrarily high?

No idea what the big deal is ITT

Nearly all Spanish players playing for Spanish clubs have something ridiculous like a 300 million release clause. It's just the standard way of doing things there.

If anything, 152million is low as a club could realistically meet that in this day and age (PSG, United, City, Madrid)

far worse players than Busquets have had far higher release clauses, i remember when Bojan's was 400 million, i'm pretty sure Messi's is over a billion

it means nothing

also, busquets is a solid 8/10 DM but not quite in the class of peak carrick

Please be bait

LMAO

Not even top 20. But he is definitely top 50 and is a great solid player for Barca. To say they would be the same without him is ignorant. His work is subtle but important but Barca could have done better than him.

Glad to see the Carrick meme is still alive and strong.

>deep pass
>great run

Do you know what a defensive midfielder is, for fuck's sake? Well, you obviously don't.

>peak carrick
kek

kill yourself

I was with you for so long into this post. And then you had to ruin everything by mentioning Carrick.

Bad bait and you know it user

>I don't get how buyout clauses work
typical American

>It's American pretend to understand """"Sawker""""

Busquets is the greatest defensive midfielder of all-time in terms of a traditional rationale of displayed skill level + accomplishments.

oh god you are an actual real life fool

>that flag
>carrick

are you even trying?

lel

that picture is why will never be true

diving cunt of a lad and emblematic of everything wrong with modern football

>le fug le modern footbal xD
Players always dived

>hurr durr, he plays really deep, guys, defensive midfielders should just be slow, and complete meaningless passes in midfield, and be shit at winning tackles and interceptions, and rely on pathetic theatrics

>american & soccer episode 6

>hey guys, this player dived once so his accomplishments don't matter
>now I'll say something about modern football to pretend I have a clue

España BTFO

tbf Sir Attenborough is the GOAT naturalist, it's almost impossible to reach that level

>kante
Plays in a deep-lying counter attacking system

>biscuits
Plays in a dominating, high possession system

>a player who plays with 65% possession has less tackles and interceptions than a player who plays with 40% possession
shocking

They also play completely different roles, Kante is not a classic defensive midfielder.

>comparing the roles in a team that plays counter attack football with another that plays possession football
amerifats in charge of being clueless

>that flag
wouldn't expect you to be objective here, pep.

if you've only been watching football since the '00s, i get why you'd think that

>Kante is a defensive midfielder
My new favourite pleb filter

>the city of Busquets

>muh makelele

next week you gonna say Barthez was world class goalkeeper

>dat Kante work rate

The lad just never stops running

Busquets is a poor man's Carrick

>2016
>still not understanding why spanish clubs include buyout clauses

baka desu senpai

>It's an American pretends to know what they're talking about episode

Busquets literally has a physical limit on how far he can go up the pitch

>All this cock-sucking from espee to a system baby

Pathetic

>american stats

(you)

>ecuador

This is why your country gets so much hate in this board when talking about this sport