Euro 2016 squads - Italy

What the fuck happened?

Answer me Spahettibros.

Is he seriously doing 3-5-2? I think this summer Conte will exposed for the shitter he really is. This is the worst azzuri squad ive ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMDrcwkwjeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>El Meemeawy

Holy shit, it's even worse than when they brought Immobile

JUST

conte is a mastermind of football tactics

just wait until he wins the euros and comes to the biggest club in england to dominate

>This is the worst azzuri squad ive ever seen.
If this is the worst Italy squad ever then how can not doing well with it expose Conte?

well we don't have Marchisio and Verratti
Bernardeschi is young and decent
>Eder
jesus fucking cristo
Conte will not pass the groupstage

>no Balotelli

>inb4 butthurt MlelcuckS come here to bitch that Shitmemeco didnt make the squad

Need a full translation or just a tl;dr is enough?

-----------------Insigne-Zaza
Bonaventura-De Rossi-Jorginho-Candreva
Antonelli-Bonucci-Barzagli-Darmian
---------------------Buffon

Now you make it out groupstage at least. But you just know Conte is gonna JUST the whole thing and play Montolivo and Thiago Motta.

>inb4 butthurt MlelcuckS come here to bitch that Shitmemeco didnt make the squad

Just stop posting.

My Little Sawker is a joke, FIGHTANDWIN-kun

I fucking can't stand the MLS and couldn't give 2 shits about the Euros.

Stop typing like a retard, memelord. : P

si produrranno meno giocatori ma gli ultimi 3 mondiali sono stati vinti da 3 europee
i problemi dell'italia sono altri

>calling up a lazy diving primadonna that would break up the atmosphere of the National team dressing room with his tantrums
>EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=yMDrcwkwjeU

I'm still laughing at the outrageous amount of money Laverplel will be giving him until 2018, tip top kek

Obviously 3-5-2, all Juve defenders called, 5/6.

>Conte is gonna JUST the whole thing and play Montolivo and Thiago Motta.
He will because Thiago Motta is much better than De Rossi

gimme the tldr

Is he though?

De Rossi played really well in the '12 Euros

Italianbros, how well would Giovinco have had to perform in mls to have gone to the Euros? 30 goals a season? 40 goals? Not trying to defend mls btw. Just curious as to how euros view the league

get ready for the Catholicb Owl, enjoy 4th place

>De Rossi played really well in the '12 Euros
So did Pirlo and Balotelli, why not start them too?

>Thiago Motta is much better than De Rossi
Not ever. As far as Daniele has fallen, he's still better than fucking Thiago Motta, and a much more appropriate link between the offense and midifeld.

He would have needed to not have been shit in the qualifiers more than any result in the MLS.

Football stopped being povertyball. Before it was a very common hobby, it's not like you had much else to do, and parents thought it was healthy even if you beat the shit out of each other down the street, which allowed some skills to develop naturally. Now kids have way too many hobbies, parents don't give a flying fuck about you and football, and those who do only do so to feed their ego, so they book kids to football schools where it's all gay and clean and it's hard to push talent above the rest because parents are cunts customers whining if their shit kid ain't playing much.

Italy was the victory of the last good gen, Spain and Germany started a renewal process a decade to fifteen years before their world cup win.

Yeah, and I'm sure that the custom of buying cheap foreigners instead of go through the expense of developing local youth doesn't matter right? Nor the hideous cancerous mindset that players are youth till the mid twenties.

Giovinco is a "retired" from football so difficult called whatever he does, like Criscito in Russia after he moved years ago never again was called.

However, Conte assistants have gone in USA to monitor for 15day the training and physical condition of Pirlo so I think Giovinco also and returned with negative reports.

>there are people in this very thread that don't rate thiago motta

replace jorginho with motta, candreva with florenzi, and zaza with pelle

Thiago Motta is a walking dead from 6 years.

>like Criscito in Russia
Criscito was still occasionally called after that.
I do wonder tho, is the russian league really that shit that you have to ban a player from the nt for playing in it? With all the troubles we have finding fullbacks, should we really ignore one that plays more CL football than half our national team?

I rated Thiago Motta as a worse Pirlo when he was with Inter, because he had good vision and technique and could be relied to create a bit, but he was a shit defender for a dm and and slow as all fucks. Nowadays he's still just a worse Pirlo, and he plays in the MLS now if you hadn't noticed.

Darmian is shit desu lads

Motta is the prototype Busquets

>I want a team who physically can't run

It's been the biggest issue for the italian squads. I remember last WC when they had 5 slowass central midfielders in their match against Uruguay.

Yeah that's a real issue in Italy I think.

>bring in black foreigners who've developed early physically and play them in youth team

Yeah we so good, superstar in the making. Then everyone else catches up and suddently they suck dick.

Also, bringing in mediocre balkan players in their late twenties with zero prospects because they are a little more consistent than an 18 year-old Italian kid. Every fucking Serie B club has like 200 players from all over the world signed on some fucked up merry-go-round roster loaning everyone everywhere.

This. He's nothing like Pirlo.

Ask a 17 year-old anything

>Motta is the prototype Busquets
No way. De Rossi plays much more like Busquets than Motta does, he absolutely lacks the defensive presence to play the same role as the catalan.

>All this literally who beside Buffon

why is darmian listed as an AM?

>underlining Benassi, Struaro, Bernardeschi and Elshaarawy
>not underlining Immobile, Astori and fucking Eder

but it's obviously a very shit NT, group exit wouldn't be surprising

esterni means wingers/fullbacks
AM would be trequartista

that does not serve black