>be shit at cricket
>play baseball
>be shit at hockey
>play ice hockey
>be shit at football
>play basketball
>be shit at F1
>play nascar

Is the USA the most beta nation in terms of professional sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTlq495BqlA
youtube.com/watch?v=0F0W15oqQ_A
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/>be shit at rugby/country/AR/page/1/
theguardian.com/sport/2011/mar/30/india-pakistan-ultimate-cricket-derby
telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/cricket-world-cup/11413995/India-beat-Pakistan-by-76-runs-as-estimated-one-billion-viewers-tune-in-to-World-Cup-clash.html
theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2015/feb/15/cricket-world-cup-india-v-pakistan-watched-by-a-billion-people-in-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's enough for today Manuel, go be with your family.

>another Sup Forums thread
kindly fuck off

What does it have to do with Sup Forums? Serious question, I've never posted there

Baseball is harder than cricket though, by a lot.
Ball is smaller, pitching is more refined/faster.

Cricket is like children's tee-ball compared to pro baseball. Which is why even nonathletic Indians can play it.

also
>this same Argentinian shitposter
sage desu lad

Sup Forums is LMAO BANTER XD

go ahead and look

>Baseball is harder than cricket though
That is your opinion

The objective fact is that you are scared of real cometition and you feel the need to create your own sports

But how is this thread related to racist/xenophobic banter? I'm talking sports here

Ice hockey is better than hockey

why would we adopt british sports after we booted them out of their own colonies?

I know people think that the flag upside down is "disrespect" but all it means is that the person is in distress and in need of assistance.

Because they were the first western country to invent complex sports

Also, they were popular in the USA before the XXth century. When you started to fail internationally you created your own (simplified) versions of British sports

we have harder competition in Baseball than the Bongs do in cricket.

They play Indians and Australians, lol.
We play Japan/Korea/Latino countries/Canadians etc

>When you started to fail internationally you created your own (simplified) versions of British sports
>citation needed

Talking out of your ass there, Jose.

None of those countries have baseball as their first sport besides tiny countries like Venezuela and Cuba and Dom. Republic (and they're better than USA to boot)

'merica was a horse racing country back when all these english soccer clubs started propping up.

>Japan/Korea/
tiny ass countries
>Latino countries/
you mean micro islands in the caribbean and venezuela, all tiny ass countries. +90% latins play football
>Canadians
irrelevant, they suck at everything

>Baseball is harder than cricket though, by a lot.
lmao

>micro islands in the caribbean
they actually play cricket for the most part

>baseball
>have to throw the ball in a small area EVERY TIME
>have to hit the ball in a small area EVERY TIME
>thrown flat, meaning there's no variation from bounce
>ball constantly replaced, meaning its always new and always behaves the same way

>cricket
>bowl the ball anywhere, including directly at the batsman with the intention of injuring them
>hit the ball anywhere
>ball bowled into the ground, meaning it's harder to hit at full force and the ball can completely change directions according to release, pitch condition and ball condition
>balls only replaced if the bowling side wants to after 480 deliveries, meaning that the way the ball moves through the air, grips and bounces off the pitch will vary greatly throughout the day

What sports are Argentina relevant at besides kickball?

what international sports are America relevant at beyond literally nothing?

did he died?

> rugby is fuckin gay compared to football
> cricket is fuckin gay and played by poor people, but so is baseball
> hockey that isn't on ice sounds like a high school or woman's game
> suck at soccer, the gayest sport on earth, but play and dominate in entirely different sport makes us beta?
> is an car a athlete? Seriously though watching people drive on a course and not a street is fucking gay too
Why do soccerfags and yuropoors always think they can put us down by comparing our sports to theirs? You never will

Baseball basketball and Hockey :^)

what international anything is Australia relevant at beyond literally nothing?

Shitposting

knocked out for a few minutes

one of >our players was killed during a game two years ago and there was a Zimbabwe guy who went legitimately insane and burnt down his cricket club after he got struck on the head

>be shit at F1
To be fair they did decently in their first year compared to what could've been.

Nothing, but we don't pretend otherwise
We're not the ones that call ourselves World Champions for winning a game no one else plays

We are top 5 in rugby, basketball, polo, hockey, motorsports, etc

>baseball
>international
>basketball
>international
>hockey
>international

yeah but calling that a bat is generous. it's a paddle. if MLB started using paddles then you would see 20 home runs a game.

basketball is the only international american sport and it isn't even american, it's actually canadian

At least cricuck helmets have facemasks

youtube.com/watch?v=QTlq495BqlA

>motorsports

no you're not

>it's not international if my irrelevant shithole doesn't compete

lmaoing desu fempai

Shit no one cares about

and if cricket started restricting where you could place the all you'd see sixes every single ball, since it removes one of the most dynamic parts of the game

but you're not allowed to ptich at the head, while it's a very regular occurrence in cricket

>this flag
>this post

>as soon as the bants come to bite the yanks they cry like little babbies

Oh dear lord my fucking sides

No one here is preventing you guys from playing our sports :^)

Dakar is held in our country
GOAT F1 driver
Best at WTCC
Decent at rally

Why do you ask then?

And number 1 in losing islands you had no claim to

Sal Paolantonio wrote a book about this kinda shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0F0W15oqQ_A

Your sports being terrible does in the most part.

baseball pitching is dynamic, there's lots of different ways you can trick batters.

>says the guy from a country that claims to have the best army in the world but unironically lost a war to civilian rice farmers

He said international

They're one of the best countries in the world in cricket and rugby, two of the biggest sports in the world

>play nascar

Is Argentina the greatest try hard nation that went unnoticed?

an irrelevant thugby peegue bogan literally walked into your sport

Just because you're not allowed to pitch at the head doesn't mean it doesn't happen frequently, intentional or not.

I didnt ask you dumb fucking brownie

No one gives a shit about your third world fucking shithole

This is why Anerica is America and youre some dirt poor Indian whining about us

You are nothing and I will always make sure of that

An American team doesn't mean anything, especially when 90% of their car is from Ferrari

There are no American drivers currently. There was that guy who raced half a season last year and he was shit

yes, I know except those exact variations are present in cricket and taken to another extreme

so baseball pitchers lack any kind of skill?

Argentina is quite relevant in sports, we overperform compared to other 3rd world countries with less than 50m people

I'm quite sure Messi is more relevant and famous than all American "athletes" put together

good thread

>rugby
No, you can't even consistently beat the northern hemisphere teams. You're still Samoa-tier at rugby.

We had to invent our own sports because we dominate everything we attempt

>Japan, South Korea, China, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
>Canada, Lithuania, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Serbia, Croatia, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, China, Russia, France, Angola
>Finland, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Canada

The pinnacle of American Football is viewed as the ad break.

Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximising the amount of ad breaks that can be attempted within an hour. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.

Cricket is OK but I can't deal with all that sport. Sometimes several hours can pass without a single break! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch advertisements for eight minutes while commentators frantically create stats to read out in cricket. If cricket wants to compete they need far more of it.

Also, there's far too much strategy in cricket. They bowl in too many areas in too many ways and they preplan their intricate game plan for the next four days far too frequently. What cricket needs to do is make the game shorter, so less time is spent actually watching the sport. Did you guys see the latest Broncos vs 49ers game? 15 television breaks to 34! The 49ers had no answer to Bronco's tactics of constantly ending plays to cut to an ad break.
Its this level of corporate support that is missing in cricket, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys playing a sport against eachother for five days. Yawn

You seem a bit upset dawg

Have you seen the last WC? We rekt the back-to-back 6 nations champs

1nd list: only Cuba and Venezeula have baseball as their first sport, funny considering they are "commies"
2nd list: not a single one, only philipines has it as their first sport
3rd list: only russia and finland

>so baseball pitchers lack any kind of skill

>implying cricket bowlers hit their target 100% of the time
>implying nobody ever makes mistakes in sport

What are you on about m80?

What the hell is a first sport? Most popular? Because then you need to add Lithuania to basketball and Japan and China (ROC) to baseball.

in baseball you're not trying to hit wooden sticks behind the batter it's purely a mind game between the two players. i don't see these sports as remotely comparable or one better than the other.

that's barely compared to sports like cricket, rugby, soccer and tennis

you could call it regional, but not international

ah yes, it's the argie who posts the same stale threads every few days. very impressive

no wonder Sup Forums is shit these days

Can we all just agree that yank """"""""""""sports""""""""""" should have their own containment board?

There are literally all the global sports that every country on earth plays and talks about, such as football, cricket, rugby, motorsports like F1, tennis, and golf

Then there are all the weird yank """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that nobody else on earth gives a shit about

Why hasn't this happened already?

Ya, forgot Lithuania (who wouldn't lmao)

China has ping-pong and Japan football (soccer)

>it's purely a mind game between the two players
it's the same thing in cricket, except that mind game is played out over the space of days rather than minutes
>you're not trying to hit wooden sticks
some bowlers will never even bother doing that either

>so obsessed with america they have to make threads reminding us about our superior sport culture
feels good to be free

I love this thread

this isn't exactly right, cricket finals have exceeded a billion before and I'm sure soccer gets even more

ice hockey is 1000x better than regular hockey not to mention every country plays it.

tons of countries also play baseball and basketball.

also, american football is the greatest sport ever created. sorry your people are too small and weak to play it.

>Cricket
>South Africa, UK, Australia, NZ, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
>Rugby
>Australia, NZ, South Africa, UK
>Split into a million different rulesets I see Aussies shitpost about here

But you got me with soccer. No debating that's the international sport.

ah yes, it's the same brit who says the same shite in all my threads. very impressive

baseball teams play series against each other, there's almost 200 games in each season.

It's the Republic of China, you dumbass. Also baseball in Japan is more popular than soccer.

Kenya
Papua New Guinea
United Arab Emirates
Turk and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Barbados
Guyana
Jamaica
Leeward Islands
Windward Islands
St Helena
Bahamas
Bermuda
Trinidad and Tobago
Afghanistan
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
England
Wales
Nambia
Nepal
Bhutan
Scotland
Ireland
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Oman
Guernsey
Jersey
Botswana
Nigeria
Uganda
Zambia
Ghana

that's cricket

Australia's the only country to play rugby league seriously, and that's only two states. Everyone else plays union.

Let's be honest, we would dominate the fuck out of your sports if we didn't play our own. The Olympics is the true measuring stick of international sporting prowess and we consistently wreck everyone.
>being shittier than Kenya

MALVINAS BTFO

>cricket finals have exceeded a billion before
seriouslydoubt.webm

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/>be shit at rugby/country/AR/page/1/

you've been doing this for a year. i don't know whether to be impressed or embarrassed for you

>not to mention every country plays it.
You what? Ice hockey is only played in Russia, Finland, Canada and it's a small sport in the USA

Hockey is played in Britain, Australia, NZ, China, Pakistan, India, Holland, Argentina, Germany, Japan, Spain, Sout Africa, etc

>making up nations

theguardian.com/sport/2011/mar/30/india-pakistan-ultimate-cricket-derby

it happened again last year

We don't care about amateur sports. Remember this thread is about real sports

Yes, Kenya is good at long-distance running

>being proud of being ignorant and dumb
Only in the USA

those are international sports. just because everyone else sucks at them doesnt mean they dont try their best. sorry we dont invent sports that rewards players for ending in a 0-0 tie like yuro trash

>Messi
HAHAHA

Stay proud Blackentina.

And you are here every time I make a thread to say how much you dislike them

Find a proper hobby mate, this is starting to look like an obsession

>america knowing literally anything about sports
seriouslydoubt.webm

telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/cricket-world-cup/11413995/India-beat-Pakistan-by-76-runs-as-estimated-one-billion-viewers-tune-in-to-World-Cup-clash.html

theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2015/feb/15/cricket-world-cup-india-v-pakistan-watched-by-a-billion-people-in-pictures

And fumbled whenever he got the ball
And had no regular season starts
And got cut mid season

>messi more popular than jordan
my sides are in orbit

They're not international sports because nobody outside of America cares about them

Sorry you're shockingly shit at the most popular sport in the world bub

he still made it into an NFL team after playing the sport for less than a year

he is

>just because everyone else sucks at them doesnt mean they dont try their best.
Are you suggesting countries like Argentina, England or Australia try their best at baseball? If we cared about them we'd dominate them

Ok, if you want to get technical then here is all the countries that technically play baseball.

What are your plans this weekend lads?

at baseball and ice hockey**

>jordan more popular than curry

o i am laffin

Children are raised by baseball coaches for a chance at a better life in the states their life is baseball

Are you a moron?

I'm talking about countries where it's popular, not ones that are members of the governing body. I could do the exact same shit for cricket, but I didn't