bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36401150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An utter shambles.

Our military personnel's doing security, nothing will go wrong

We're prepared!
Trust us!

Hillarious trainwreck.

Euro + Copa America > Olymics

>there's no visible superficial trash on our bay so it's clean we swear!!!

America to receive most if not all of the medals

So many people are gonna get murdered, get this shit show on the road already

Not even trying to damage control, but that won't happen during the olympics

Security will be dictatorship-tier during those 2 weeks, no one was murdered or raped during the world cup either

The rest of the world will have to deal with a zika babies pandemic though

The main carrier of zika is the species Aedes aegypti thankfully not found here.
>gypsies
>not even once

bunda

I expect the facade of our societies to start breaking down.

A clusterfuck Olympics will show a lot of people how fucked and broken our countries are right now, Brazil most of all.

>mfw mosquitos, protesters and favela gangs gatecrash the opening ceremony with no survivors

for everyone to catch Zika and die

people are going to pretend to care about sports that they watch once every 4 years

8-1

Do we get to see more videos of your military fighting your gangs in the slums? I liked to watch videos of that.

Also, what are the odds of the gangs attacking tourists in the nicer parts of the country?

lifelong judo fan reporting in

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36401150

"Zika crisis: Rio Olympics 'should be moved or postponed'"

>More than 100 leading scientists say the Rio Olympics should be moved or postponed over the Zika outbreak.
>The group says new findings about the virus make it "unethical" for the games to go ahead in an open letter to the World Health Organization.

>mfw the only cunts that could host the Olympics at a moment's notice are the USA with its infinite number of stadiums and the UK which just hosted the last Olympics

The eternal anglo wins again!

>caring about the summer olympics

i hope some shit goes down

ISIS threatened to blow some shit up, if that counts

this

Volleyball, Handball and Football. Those are sports I always watch when I can. Won't be different.