Is domestic violence an sport?

Is domestic violence an sport?

>mr bad vibes slapped a wymmin
no surprises

but the outcry on twitter is adorable.

The outcry isn't even that big, really.

He'll still get big roles. His career will be fine, just like when Bieber said "Rape happens for a reason." Such is the benefits of being a pretty boy.

I guess it's true what they say

no matter how hot you think a bitch is, some guy somewhere hates having to deal with her bullshit

WE GONE GIRL NOW

The sad part is everybody will assume its true.

The outcry isn't big because it was a backhanded slap and he didn't go full chris brown.

But those who pose as orphan because they lost an 'idol', they are a joy to watch.
I agree. Besides partly doing so myself.
People have nothing to judge or give opinion upon, they're not the police, they don't know the case.

I wish.

I would literally pay money to watch Ray Rice punch women.

Considering what feminists have done to his career, Ray might take you up on that offer.

what is it with these dumb assholes marrying women 30 years younger than them. what do they really think they're in it for?

I beat my wife almost every night, it feels good desu

>not sticking it in tight young punani

>a guy so rich and powerful that he can beat his woman and she still stays with him

Shoulda tightened up that prenup. In todays hollywood a young actress would be stupid not to play the "domestic violence" card in a divorce

i doubt he has any trouble sticking his dick in young cooch. but why put a ring on it? what do you really, really think is gonna happen?

>prenup
that shit rarely works anyway, is correct

marriage is a losing game for any guy in modern society

I used to laugh at SJW crybabies, but the social backlash ended his career.

> Ray Rice stabbed a man to death
> Mike Vick shot and drowned dogs

its part of the game

>Amber is 30
>Johnny is 52
>Johnny's daughter Lily is 17
>Lily is also bisexual
>Amber got cause fucking Johnny's daughter and got slapped for it

Wish I had a wife to beat desu