>tfw fidel will never be ur dad

Nothing of value was lost

rip

2016 is crazy

It's probably Lord KEK gaining powers by extracting energy from famous people

rude

inb4 janny deletes the thread and tells us to take it to Sup Forums

trump next inshallah

If Lizzy dies than the cycle will be complete.

>you will never fuck Angie Verona to celebrate his passing

FUCK YOU FLORIDA

Paying respect.
F

respect for what

May his eternal soul blossom in the fields of communist heaven

Burn in hell rat

Iktf

generals have been getting thread split for hours without getting pruned pretty sure mr. hotpockets is asleep

Any Cubans/Floridans in here? Any fireworks going off? Celebrations of any sort?

Now President Trump needs to use this as an opportunity to "liberate" Cuba and "spread democracy" so I can get a hot Cuban gf.

wondering the same thing. should I be driving down to Miami to party right now?

f

F

2016 just keeps adding to the legend

Really though, I don't think it will change much of how Cuba functions since Raul has been running the country for the last few years .

Faggot jannies warned me over a thread about british policing. I dunno how that's politics

Here's an awesome documentary about communism in Cuba. youtu.be/k5o_LwqX77I

But seriously, with how hard the US was trying to get Castro, it's amazing he died of old age.

F

RIP

F

Those people still claim to be "Cuban?" Kek.

Shit man sad news.

How do I grow a nice beard like Castro's?

RIP
You were a great man.

Commies BTFO

Wew he made it a long time

Do a communist revolution

Literally 10 minutes ago me and uncle was having a beer
On beer bottle a guy looking cuban is drawn and he mentions fidel castro and i asked hum is he even still alive and we talked about all the assassination attempts he managed to survive

Crazy to think they were rivals 54 years ago

Literally how? He died of old age and passed on power how he wanted to while the most powerful nation to ever exist was trying for the better part of a century to kill him.

>die watching the shithole you dreamed of turn into an actual decent country while opening up its borders and trade to your lifelong nemesis

Nigga outlived all his enemiesH

You do know that the embargo was unilateral by the United States, right?

Americans have an intense interest in changes in the Cuban regime so I trust your analysis
How much has Raul personally been involved in the detente with the US and do you think they'll have to wait until he carks it before they can do Chinese style market liberalisations?

>have the worlds most powerful empire to ever exist trying to kill you
>survive until 90, die of old age
>Sup Forums is acting like this is a "victory" for them

I wonder what it was like being a communist country after the 1990's when the USSR collapsed and Yugoslavia ruptured. Your whole ideology is sorta fucked.

edgy

who is the cute by the painting

This

>How much has Raul personally been involved in the detente with the US
That was Obama's doing.

>and do you think they'll have to wait until he carks it before they can do Chinese style market liberalisations?
Who knows. We all predicted liberalization in 1991. We predicted it when Raul took power in 2006.
Now do you think it'll happen just because the guy everyone knew was about to die, died?

fuck that lousy cocksucker. i hope his brother isnt far behind him.

he fucking almost destroyed the world because he was a fucking piece of faggot shit.

Praise the eternal KEK
Shadilay upon Him

You sound butthurt

FUCKING LEAF you wouldnt last 10 seconds after saying that shit to those cubanos in tampa, Ybor City, and the 305.

they fucking hate him with a vengeance.

he infested florida with Cubans, especially black cubans.

for that he deserves hellfire for all eternity.

To be fair he is right. Castro wanted Khrushchev to nuke the US until Khrushchev had to explain to him that that would also mean the annihilation of Cuba considering its proximity to the US. Then he suddenly became anti-nukes.

I hope bill Clinton and george Soros die next

Jiang Zeming*

Didn't they once make the longest cigar for his birthday?

rip in shit you commie fuck

>led a small island nation that directly defied the united states at the height of the cold war and came out in one piece
Right-wing or left-wing, that's quite an accomplishment.

Great man left his legacy freed Cuba from foreign imperialism and supported justice FMLN

he had the soviet union protecting him with nukes.

He will be remembered...as a hero and game changer, while all the Ameripig imperialists will be ridiculized and coldly forgotten.
Viva la revoluciĆ³n..

F

Rest in peace Amigo!

Rest in peace Liam Neeson

>lord kek

fuck off back to plebbit

F

F

periscope.tv/w/1vOxweEvOqoGB?q=castro#

he was a good lad

At least you can light your cigar in hell

Kek smite this man

im glad he lived long enough to see his country and ideology going to shit

What a dumbass.

>t. Pinochet

He was the last major world leader from the 20th century left.

Kind of makes you think...

>Small island with no key resource and can launch nukes with the help of another country

Not worth the effort.

Also rest in shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaewcEr-jAI

VIVA LA REVOLUCION ETERNA! VIVA FIDEL!

Yeh really makes you think it's not the 20th century anymore

Good point fuck what any other cunt says

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=FDmSzDtkZYw

triggered

gusanos are chimping out
twitter.com/asvpxclippy/status/802397378842009600

F

How can America be considered a superpower when it can't even kill a man?

Only took more than fucking 60 years, Good God, CIA work better next time

You don't know what triggered means

RIP mi comandante :^(

Pieces of fucking shit

If there's any leftists there, crack their capitalist skulls open

Thanks to Fidel Miami is full of White Latinos and is the best place to live if you are a Spanish speaker

Cuba must have been awesome in the 50s. This is from a book. My friends grandpa used to go to Havana and fuck 16yo white Cuban girls.

>Historian Neill Macaulay also recounted his time in Havana: "The whorehouses I visited ... The girls, all teenagers, were dressed in shorts and halters. All were white and several blonde, though their eyes were unmistakably Latin. It was a place where American high-school and college boys of the 1950s came to relieve their sexual tensions in surroundings that were not forbiddingly foreign." This must have been what John Sayles had in mind in his novel Los Gusanos (1991) when he wrote of the "Casa de Rock, "where boys from the University of Miami would come to fuck little blonde Cuban girls who spoke good English and wore ponytails and blue jeans just like the little blonde girls they were afraid to fuck back home."

We tried to poison his milkshake but it didn't work.

Hasta luego commandante.
F

>twitter.com/asvpxclippy/status/802397378842009600

lol without castro they would live in a cuba brothel and suck burger dicks all day.
No school education, no basic medicine, little to no infrastructure, etc.

Castro is the sole reason why Cuba isnt a giant whorehouse. but eitherway fuck burgers

this is why Castro was good

Americans are scum. Utter parasites and exploiters in every sense of the word. Cuba should've nuked you.

RIP brave man.

You were the only one brave enough to say "Fuck off!" to american imperialism

Uneducated scum here, someone give me a brief synopsis of the Cuban Missile Crisis please?

>saves poor girls from prostitution at the hands of abusive burgers
How is he a bad guy again?