Is it considered as 'Nerd' if someone have never had a sex when they are teenager in the westsrn culture?

Is it considered as 'Nerd' if someone have never had a sex when they are teenager in the westsrn culture?

nah m8 a nerd is like someone that plays alot of vidya or reads a lot or stuff like that

It's considered slightly abnormal and behind the curve, so to speak.

Not inherently a terrible thing but is generally indicative of a larger problem.

Then it is okay they don't have a sex when they are teenagers?

Is it considered not normal!? Wtf

the time to have sex is when you're a teenager

>Is it considered not normal!? Wtf

It's behind the average, so by definition it is considered abnormal

>Is it considered not normal!
it's your loss

no one cares

Naw nerds go on this website owned by an obese hacker known as Sup Forums

i dont know anyone that cares if you're a virgin or not. do other counties just walk into a room and announce it or something?

It's not like anyone will find out but it's just generally correlated with some sort of other problem.

Low chances of being a 20+ year old virgin and being well socially-adjusted in most cases

asians seem to be too self conscious

Become a monk OP

don't care

yeah i noticed that, usually when it's a "what do you think of x" it's some kind of asian. usually a jap

That is right. Whites don't?

i'm 20yo and virgin

:/

But I've already kissed 2 girls and several have already taken action to come to me.

But I never got to some girl.

>Is it considered as 'Nerd'
No it's considered as disabled

>tfw not even ugly and have had lots of cute girls show interest in me but still a 22 year old kissless virgin
lol

Here you're just considered a loser

Are you for real? Fucking high school everyone cares, girls most of all. Speculating on the lives of others is what well adapted people ("normies" for you) do as a sport. Someone claims to have a social life after school despite hanging with no one, never being seen talking to women, saying cringe shit whenever they do actually talk, everyone knows they're a virgin. The socially awkward and introvert must be purged out of social life and never be invited to parties except as comic relief. Whatever few friends they make must be encourgaed to abandon them. Why? Because you can get away with doing cruel shit like that and it makes you cool in the eyes of your peers.

They must be isolated and shunned until the only release they get fro their cripling loneliness is talking to strangers on anonymous image boards. They must slowly be turned into self hating repressed edgy joyless fucks so the beautiful and liberal can bond over mocking them.

Granted it can be overdone, no one was expecting Trump to actually win the election.

>Someone claims to have a social life after school despite hanging with no one, never being seen talking to women, saying cringe shit whenever they do actually talk, everyone knows they're a virgin

Who would they "claim" to if they don't have any friends?

>Whatever few friends they make must be encourgaed to abandon them. Why? Because you can get away with doing cruel shit like that and it makes you cool in the eyes of your peers.
>They must be isolated and shunned until the only release they get fro their cripling loneliness is talking to strangers on anonymous image boards

wtf are you talking about

No one is "shunning" or "abandoning" anyone else. They just don't want to spend time with autistic weirdos who are uninteresting to be around.

what did he mean by this post

>live in normalfag central where even "nerds" behave like Chads.
>tfw I'm an autistic 23 yo KV.
It doesn't feel good desu.

Pay up for the wall you piece of shit

Sweet! Where's my virginbux!?

It's kinda strange asking that question on a board which userbase consists of almost 70% virgins..

[Citation NEEDED]

A small number of r9k users doesn't really qualify

in brazil? i feel you m8