Things we've gained from Sup Forums

What have you guys gained knowledge-wise from four chan?

I've learned much.

/fit/ - got into shape and learned a lot about training and nutrition. Got excellent advice for recovering from a couple of sports injuries too

/biz/ - made over $5000 as a direct result of biz suggestions and got a pretty good job thanks to their resume critique threads

Sup Forums - learned some new genres I really enjoy

/lit/ - fun to shitpost about books

Sup Forums - learned much about gnu/linux, got loads of technical help and learned a lot about programming

Sup Forums - learned the evils of the Jew(just kidding) and exposed myself to different ideologies which enabled me to build a more well-founded worldview

Sup Forums - I guess I learned about cuck threads and spam rivaling that of /r9k/ or Sup Forums

Autism

You learned autism? Can that really be learned though?

>(just kidding)
What did he mean by this?

/r9k/ - I learned that life is meaningless and suicide is the solution and also that hanging isn't painful.

Literally nothing I didn't know before. Sup Forums expanded my taste I guess.

((((just kidding))))

But have you acted on that knowledge?

What good is theory with action? Do it now!!

I don't visit Sup Forums to learn something. It'd be like going to underground sewerage for dinner
Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me more nationalistic and patriotic tho

I learned that shitposting to leaf poster is more appealing than sex

Id disagree with you

There is lots of great information on some boards.

Georgraphy in general.
What the EU is.
Difference between the Satsuma rebellion and the Boshin war.
What to think of countries I didn't know anything about.
A lot of history.
Christianity is necessary for the prosperity of a society.
The IRA and PIRA did absolutely nothing wrong and my hatred for British was more than justified.
Lots of other stuff.

Sup Forums actually became my best tool to practice english passively. Also i learned lots about geography and flag-tism on Sup Forums, was able to discuss some stuff relevant to my career in /sci/. Also got me very interested in history, politics and social sciences thanks to Sup Forums, so now i eagerly read news, articles and books about them which have greatly influenced my world view. /trv/ helped me plan some trips

I can also let my emotions out and chill with all my niggas in /r9k/

>spending any amount of time on r9k

For what purpose?

What's the value in listening to children whine?

Suicide is the only option

Best thing I've learned from /r9k/

How much of that is actionable though?

I guess learning about Sri Lanka or Trinidad and Tobago is great but what practical value does it carry?

Only option for what? And why don't you just do it already

cause i'm a coward lol

I knew the difference between Korea and Vietnam when my family didn't, for starters, and could find Romania on a map when accused of not being able to.

Now's the time to be a man

Show the world your guts and kys. No one will miss you so don't worry about that.

Nothing of value.

Because i'm also a manchild that wants to find people to whine with
I find it a very fun place, the tragicomedy of life has a bittersweet flavor that i just can't get tired of, and because of the emotive nature of the board you end up feeling attachment to fellow human trash.

That's just sad. Maybe you should seek God or something that can help you.

>/hr/ learned about qts

Thanks to Sup Forums, I can recognized pretty much every single flag I see now, and I can point out where the country of that flag is on a map.

Before Sup Forums, the only nations I could recognize flags for or point out on a map were USA, Mexico, Canada, and the UK.

thanks Sup Forums

flag knowledge

>flags
> realising their are other Autistic anons

> my infomation posting is seemingly always comming off as hateful
>asians are divied on what to think about each other

>white people really are dumb.
>black people never say anything interesting and lead very boring lives
> Us ?meds are always judging otheres and yet we are nteral or dustrustful of our selves
>arabs are not the boggymen that i came to beleive

>i've learn to accept that I am a mix of everything Sup Forums hates yet I have however still commanded neutral feedback.

>I've also learned that veitnamese people are very nice people on Sup Forums

>I even have a admirer ... yes me of all the boring people of Sup Forums this I cannot comprehend.

>I am not the only married man on Sup Forums or the on only married person in general.

>I found out that the user that fights with me the most is now a tranny and a hikkimori
(Like wtf man)

> there are now 3 people that really really fucking hate me.

>rest of all the anons are really interesting posters and all the generals have at least some good posters. (and yes I read them all)