Do they love each other ?

Do they love each other ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsohpO84XpE
youtube.com/watch?v=v6xi8_7Fy6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Argies work to undermine any feeling of brotherhood too.

I love Costa Rica and everything below it

Why don't you like Mexicans ?

I don't dislike them i just don't love them

In Central America every country pretty much minds their own business, no one really cares about the other one.

You better do this, last time you played football together it ended up in a war.

yes

they're the balkans of the americas

Well.......if are a crisis from foreginers we are a brothers but the rest of the time you can smell the hate in the air, com'on like europa france-kun

I would genocide without thinking everything North of us, everything below is OK

I love my /lat/ friends tbqh :^)

I love everybody in South America only, but I love Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay above the others.

Sort of, except for Chile, they are constantly trying to undermine Latin American brotherhood.

Why don't you stop lying.

Everyone knows Spanish America hate a lot each other.

>t. spanish american

I love my Argi brothers, just on the other side of the Andes.

I just hate lies. Everyone knows only communists love latin american countries. In real life they hate each other.

Not loving doesn't mean hating. I like Uruguay and Chile, and somewhat Paraguay and Brazil.
Don't want anything to do with Bolivia and anything north of it, tho.

Yes, love...to hate

Nope. It's a massive shithole mixed continent where everyone want to be white, so it's obvious everyone hate each other because there are no white majority countries there.

>no white majority countries there
hahahahaha
no, we all know that brazil is majority white, far ahead of us amerindians

Nope. Brazil is just as hated as the rest just because the african ancestry.

Also, the more light skinned mestizo is the country like Uruguay, more obsession about being white.

Remember = Whites improve the race
Mutts = scum

This is the main reason these countries hate each other.

Wew lad if that was the only reason.

I'm ok with Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica and Paraguay. Don't care too much about the other countries but I don't hate them either

i only like argentina. They are smart and based. The rest are a bunch of retards, except for mexico mabe. I met 2 mexicans in rio, they were educated but not based. I would pay an argentinean a beer without not even knowing him at all.

Everyone hates each other that's the truth, I personally hate Argentina and Peru the most

While there is something of a common bond and an acknowledged kinship Latin America is largely made up of regions like the Andes, southern cone, central America, the Caribbean.

We pretty much stand apart from everyone else in not just geography but culture and history.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsohpO84XpE

the oly reason i hate chileans is that they are worst than russians in doto and keep playing in brazilian servers.

I'm ok with anything below peru

Yes. I don't like argies tho.

We actually love Chile, Uruguay, and Brasil, the only banter it's about football. the relation with PerĂº and Paraguay could be better. With the other countries is pretty meh, we don't have much contact tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6xi8_7Fy6Y

What about Nicaragua, aren't they basically the same

>brazilian complaining about bad players
>south american servers
>brazilian
holy shit how oblivious can you get you fucking monkeys, I would be perfectly willing to accept that from any other country in the world but you guys are the top tier undisputed pieces of shit when it comes to online gaming

we only like uruguay, and hate paraguay and bolivia/peru (paraguayan/bolivian/peruano are used as insult words here), no opinion about the others

Central Americans (salve Mexicans) are Based, attractive accents, beautiful women, great culture
South Americans are a mixed bag, most i've met are grumpy and rude. Argies are stuck ups, Brazilian are trash and Peruvians are indians
Caribbeans are disconnected but are disproportionately happy for whatever reason

CHI

It's true brah.

Do your countrymen go to Paraguay to buy cheap stuff?

All this tells me of that if argies didn't exist all of South America would unite.

I just got a gf so i love everybody

I buy cheap manga in argieland

Yes, no the patagonian fuckers like me tho.

I dont feel like my country is as closely related as the rest, I feel neutral about them

Hell no, they actually inmigrate masively here for a reason

good for you user. say hi to her

Argentina confirmed white