ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

orgs.law.harvard.edu/lids/2014/06/12/does-legalized-prostitution-increase-human-trafficking/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know I'm right

stop it

Fidel Castro

>"Villains" who did nothing wrong.

Christians

Varg will burn in hell

Yeah Freddy Krueger was totally innocent.

>hell

Femen desu. You have to admire how they're at least consistent in their beliefs and protest Islam, unlike other feminists.

They protested against our red light district. They pretty much are the Islam.

He didn't do a single thing right

Adolf hitler

>being against the exploitation of women makes you a Muslim

>Superman
Well, that's just plain wrong.

Being a puritan that congregates in mobs to shut things down is definitely a similarity.

>Varg comes into the surgery
>Wants me to give him some villains who did nothing wrong
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

The only thing he did right was to fuck off to France.

Protesting something =/= shutting it down. And prostitution is linked to increased sex trafficking, you don't have to be a puritan to oppose it.

>Protesting something =/= shutting it down

True

>And prostitution is linked to increased sex trafficking, you don't have to be a puritan to oppose it.

The red light district is regulated and safe, it's not street prostitution with pimps and gangs that force young women into it. They are in fact being puritans in this case. Also there is nothing wrong with prostitution, you can oppose sex trafficking without being oppesed to prostitution. Sex trafficking is in direct correlation with the fact that prostitution is illegal in many places and not regulated or beholden to any authority.

he died rightly.

HIJUEPUTA MARICA

よろしくニキ~

>le regulation fixes the problem meme
orgs.law.harvard.edu/lids/2014/06/12/does-legalized-prostitution-increase-human-trafficking/
>Countries with legalized prostitution are associated with higher human trafficking inflows than countries where prostitution is prohibited. The scale effect of legalizing prostitution, i.e. expansion of the market, outweighs the substitution effect, where legal sex workers are favored over illegal workers. On average, countries with legalized prostitution report a greater incidence of human trafficking inflows.

Well I guess I was wrong. This seems very up to interpretation though. Prostitution isn't going anywhere regardless. If you want to make an omelet you gotta break some eggs

Not even memeing.

Hitla

Hitler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Never heard of it

RICHARD SPENCER, I CUT MY HAIR LIKE YOU YEAH NO HOMO

r nige

haha ill call into question evil because everything is subjective nothing has meaning life is worthless im so epic and edgy!!

fucking pleb

UPBOATED XD

retard. The entire "le you can interpret something anyway" is a fucking post-modernist idea, which is a movement deeply entrenched in radical leftism. Being a nihilistic faggot is not going to save the white race or whatever you think you should be doing.