Twins mariners

1 k already

Other urls found in this thread:

baseballpress.com/lineups
m.mlb.com/video/topic/6479266/v142346583/nyysea-mcclendon-gets-moneys-worth-after-ejection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GUTI
BOMB

I was trying to look for the lineup on twitter

baseballpress.com/lineups

im llazy tonight

You want MarinersPR for mariners

GUTI GUTI GUTI

At the game m's bros. The energy here is reminiscent of early 2000's games.

nice

cool

>not in Kings Court
Come on buddy

so I assume the twins are still bad this year

Male Felix Great Again

They did a real dramatic Montage of the last series culminating with the Martin home run.

Looks awesome bro

Go Ms

crap

>Male

Fug

>HR

Fug

>felix

Oh no a run, we'll never win now.

>tfw no free turkey leg

Killix

Seattle bros, i gotta ask...was lloyd mcclendon a bad manager or did something else happen to change your team this year? I ask because I met him several times IRL at valpo university athletic hall of fame functions and he was always a really great guy to talk to (yeah i know being a nice guy doesn't make you good at managing a mlb team) and I just wanted to know the story of his short time in seattle.

come on felix

He was an average manager in my opinion. It didnt help that Jack Z gave him some bad players that didnt pan out like, Rodney. Dipoto was able to fix both issues

Rodney has pitched18 innings for the Padres and has still not given up an earned run.
He has more saves than walks

Rodney was and is good.

more saves than hits or walks
more strikeouts than hits and walks combined

Rodney although painful, is elite

TJ
J

FFS cmon Felix get it together

Fuck off felix

Rangers are about to lose so i guess the Ms have to as well

Exactly. Seem to match them every game lately

Losing with Felix home to the Twins is ab-so-lultely disgusting though

what are you doing felix

Get it together felix.

Fuck Felix
and
Fuck Aoki

now get a DP

is it time to trade Felix?

Maybe

FUCK
THE
FUCK
OFF
FELIX

Its going to be a long game

wow felix you fucking shitter

pull him now, this is a joke

>Mariners
>Losing to the worst team in the AL
>Letting the worst team in the AL load the bases
>Letting the worst team in the AL score 4+ runs in one inning
ayyyylmao

Karns > Felix

I don't like this timeline

>literally getting destroyed by the worst team in baseball with your ace at home

Oh well, at least the rags lost

I glad to hear he was at least decent. There's no doubt he cared about the team.

He had a pretty awesome ejection last year:

m.mlb.com/video/topic/6479266/v142346583/nyysea-mcclendon-gets-moneys-worth-after-ejection

>not quite ripping 1st base out of the ground and tossing it into the tunnel pirates lloyd level, but still a fantastic ejection

Anone else have any opinions on mcclendon?

how would robot umps deal with check swings

I'm done watching felix games
Fuck him

So when EVERYTHING seems to be in the m's favor, that's when we choke. neat.

The dream is over

I have one of the King Felix shirts. Should I burn it?

Twins have meme magic.

go mariners

you should save it and sell it in ten years

trade felix for a starter and a hitter?

thanks aoki

team could use an hr, guti

He already got one

i dont even know what to say

how the fuck is this happening m's bros?

I'm on a role today

minny is pissed off at the wild card game against the seahawks so they are trying their hardest for revenge

well cano is playing well so no need to worry yet

DHL

help Lee

can we come back bros?

Is Felix just tipping some pitches. If he wasn't fooling guys still, I'd think OK he can't pitch without more velocity so guys are just all over him, but guys are still striking out looking left and right. It's so weird.

trade Felix for a couple starters imo

imo what made him great was situational stuff, particularly with bullpen guys in his first year. that's why we got so close to the playoffs that year. last season things just fell apart, and it was mainly the bullpen dropoff that did him in (rodney, or so i hear, was tipping his pitches last season, and m's staff didn't even catch on), and jack z working more to try to save his own ass than field a decent team. mcclendon imo was yet another unnecessary causality from yet another unnecessarily long and hellish era of bad GMing, but I'm glad seattle seems to now have a competent staff.

why is felix doing this to us lads

I say yes because its the twins

twins are playing with literally nothing to lose and decided to swing early and see what happens.

>inb4 M's have a 4 hr inning and win 8-6 with Felix going 7 strong to get the win

he'll turn it around canada

>Martin on the 15 day DL

:(

I share the same'ish opinion of him. He's average. Like he'll keep the clubhouse together, was pretty up front about everything. He's one of those old school managers, but not as retarded as like Mike Scoscia where analytics is the devil. He just had nothing to work with because Jack Z didn't seem to care about that shit like Jerry.

and marte is still out too

we cant lose any games to the twins ffs, especiall when the rags are on a roadtrip to Pittsburgh and cleveland, we can put some needed space between them and us

Stop taking our milk pls

its a long season wins dont really matter until the last month of the season unless youre terrible like the twins

they do matter, especially when its the last few weeks in the season and you are desperately hoping for the other team to lose games when you pissed away easy wins months earlier that could have made the difference

i only drink almond milk familia

Are you in bc?

no

never had almond milk

Oh. People from bc buy all our Costco milk

its good, tastes better and doesnt give you gas

do they accept canadian membership cards in the US?

It's surprisingly good imo

On topic: M's can still bring this back

idk

go guti

at least the rags lost today

again glad to hear it was more because of a victim of circumstance than his ability to manage, because i really liked him as a person when I met him. Well, it was more of him and my Dad talking about the VU Alumni game later that year and me listening, but since my Dad liked him I liked him.

ty for the info Seattle bros, if the white sox don't make it to the WS. I want you fuckers to do it.

>Miss dinger by a couple feet
>Strikeout on the next pitch

thatsbaseball.jpg

fug almost cruzmissile

I've already seen the future. Ichiro continues his hot hitting and gets traded to the Cubs at the deadline, then hits the game winner against Felix in the bottom of the 9th in game 7 of the WS. then Seattle spends 300 years without making the playoffs.

Seattle won't exist in 300 years

seattle will be ready for the big quake

Unless the Cubs suffer some more personnel casualties, do you really seem them as buyers in the the offense category in July?

put Lind in

what a shitshow

welp
comeback cancelled

come on guys

jfmsu tbhwyj

pb, how many times are you changed the color of your AR15 this week?

i lurk /k/ especially AR threads