youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_2h9RAC5_g
youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
youtube.com/watch?v=r9rGX91rq5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ireland and scotland but england is gay

no

Can't say I do considering how many of them bully me on here.

oi cunt

why pekka? ;-;

Ur a fgt :DDDD

Canada
Yes

I like it when they don't bring up politics.

Give us the North back you greedy cunts.

I kind of like bongs, but I hate britain. The place is an unfree draconian shithole.

Yes

Ur a fgt :DDDD

No, they send us their worst. Judging by Brits you see here, every Brit is a fat loud drunkard idiot. You're not all like that, right? Right?

flag
no

scots and welshmen yes
englishmen no

Only England and Wales

Scotland and Ireland are gay

I'm indifferent with Britain but I hate the British

>wanting the burden of all those northern subhumans

let them keep it

It's ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

When a Brit and a Thai mix, this is the consequence - a green eyed, androgynous person.

There's really no point in them keeping Ulster when all they have is a bunch of literally who counties while Donegal still belongs to us.

>le spanish flag chimes in once again

kek, like clockwork. Get a job m8.

1. Russia.
2. "Love" is too powerfull word. I like you.

I see brits use this charactor a lot
What is her name

no

youtube.com/watch?v=t_2h9RAC5_g

flag
yes

Karen from the manga/anime Kiniro Mosaic.

Of course. I love Britain so much that I named my dog London. It's brown and black with a little white patch and every so often he whimpers to get attention.

flag
I like you and I like Karen. Love is way too strong word to describe our relationship tho

youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk

Thanks

BROTHEEEER

get bent paddy

cute!

>You're not all like that, right? Right?
Nah, not at all. Just ask the Spanish: British tourists are completely different there.

No
Brits betrayed us

Yes
Thank you for battleship and sorry for Malaysia,gentleman

uk
sure

>scotland

spoken like a true cuck

Its no different from finland

>SCOTLAND
>NO

Are there actually idiots in Singapore who think this?

Hell no.
The British Empire was cool.
Britain today is nothing but chavs and pakis.
Biggest PC cucks of Europe, imitating the US in all the wrong ways.

You got baited by a troll map m8

And you got baited by troll posters if you think Finland is anything like the UK.

>Biggest PC cucks of europe
except we just told you eu and it's mandatory rapefugees to fuck off

and we've always been openly racist
we aren't PC at all desu

>imitating the US in all the wrong ways.

I find it really weird when mainlanders say this. We have the same language yeah, but we dont try to imitate them culturally at all. Mainland europe has all of these people who try to act american and that doesnt happen at all here

>Biggest PC cucks of Europe

PC culture couldnt be as dead as it currently is here at the moment

>we have the right to privacy, while you're the most supervised subjects on the planet
>our freedom of speech is more intact than yours
>we have a lot better gun laws
>our system of representation is far superior

youtube.com/watch?v=r9rGX91rq5I

Sure, we have a lot of issues, but you're on a different level altogether.

>PC culture couldnt be as dead as it currently is here at the moment

Couldnt be more dead rather

>we have the right to privacy, while you're the most supervised subjects on the planet

Our right to privacy is actually pretty infamous for being particularly overstrict as it causes a lot of problems for companies.

>our freedom of speech is more intact than yours

probably not

>we have a lot better gun laws

probably, but the memes that theyre super hard to get or you cant get them at all are wrong

>our system of representation is far superior

It depends on what you want out of the system. People dont want it changed because they like that singular MPs have to serve their singular constituency which would be abolished in most forms of very representative systems.

Britons never never never shall be slaves!

very much like finland and i am very sad to see they hate us :(

EU and PC have very little to do with one another. Congratulations on your freedom but just because you got one thing right doesn't mean you can use that as a comeback for everything.
You have copied more of the American "human body is evil" mentality than any other European country. You have a stonger SJW transfaggot movement than any other European country. And you're the most brainwashed when it comes to racemixing, probably also due to your special relationship with the US.
>I find it really weird when mainlanders say this.
Probably difficult to see when it's the norm for you but ever since the war the UK went from big brother to little brother with US. For us on the ouside it's clear how desperately you've been trying to copy them for the last half a century.

>Probably difficult to see when it's the norm for you but ever since the war the UK went from big brother to little brother with US. For us on the ouside it's clear how desperately you've been trying to copy them for the last half a century.

When I go to mainland europe I find it really weird how everything is so american and how people try to imitate american culture wherever I go. I dont want to go to mainland europe just to find a more americanised version of where I live.

lmfao what

we don't have any "sjw transfaggot movement" or any "American mentality". we especially don't like race mixing.

i dont think you know what you're talking about m8

Really starting to Dislike Finland

>You have a stonger SJW transfaggot movement than any other European country.

Not him bit what are you on about? That literally doesnt happen here at all, do that in most places and youd get beaten up

>Our right to privacy is actually pretty infamous for being particularly overstrict as it causes a lot of problems for companies.

Yet you have the most CCTVs per capita, and you just passed a law which requires ISPs to keep records of your activity in the internet.

>probably not

So you don't know, you just assume. Let me tell you something, it could not possibly be any worse than what you have.

>probably, but the memes that theyre super hard to get or you cant get them at all are wrong

The weapons are hard to get, and you are extremely limited in what kind of firearms you are allowed to purchase. On top of that, your self-defense laws are absolutely absurd.

>It depends on what you want out of the system. People dont want it changed because they like that singular MPs have to serve their singular constituency which would be abolished in most forms of very representative systems.

People who don't want it changed are the people whose party wins, which equals to tyranny of the majority. Or, in this case, the biggest minority.

I have a guess what's happening.
You don't see the US influence in Britain as US influence because for you it's just things that you're used to.
When you go to mainland you see other US influences you aren't used to and think "wow this is US influence". Which it of course is.

Where as someone who lives in neither of those can go to France and see US influence or they can go to UK and see US influences. Different ones and a lot more. Because they aren't accustomed to and numb to it the same way someone living in either of those countries would be. As an outsider who's traveled all across mainland europe AND the UK the brits are much, much more like the US than any other European country.
"nuh-uh"
"no we don't"
"ur wrong!!!"
real great comebacks. you do, deal with it.
this thread is for asking how foreigners feel about the UK, you being in denial and just spouting "that's not true!!!!" is shit posting.

if there were tits on regular television right now in the UK it would cause an outrage. if there were tits on regular television right now in finland or france it wouldn't even be reported in a newspaper because nothing wrong with tits.

you copied the US puritan PC cuck value system for some obscure reason.

>Yet you have the most CCTVs per capita,

Our freedom to place private CCTVs is much higher than most countries, roughly 90% of all CCTVs are privately owned which is unusually very high. In norway for example you cant place a CCTV at someone elses house, but here you can place it anywhere you want at anywhere you want as long as its on your own property and its not there to help you be a voyeur or a stalker.

>and you just passed a law which requires ISPs to keep records of your activity in the internet.

Data retention is already a law in most countries in the world including your own due to EU directives.

>So you don't know, you just assume. Let me tell you something, it could not possibly be any worse than what you have.

We are free to say whatever we want to whoever we want. In germany, france etc you cant even talk about the holocaust. Its literally impossible to get in trouble unless its libel or slander.

>The weapons are hard to get, and you are extremely limited in what kind of firearms you are allowed to purchase. On top of that, your self-defense laws are absolutely absurd.

The weapons arent hard to get, but they are restricted. Our self defence laws are comparable to any other countries in that you can use as much force as you think you do to protect yourself or your property. Just making up things isnt a point.

>People who don't want it changed are the people whose party wins, which equals to tyranny of the majority. Or, in this case, the biggest minority.

Its got nothing to do with party lines. Just because you dont understand the system it doesnt mean you are right

m8 you literally don't know what you're talking about
we don't have any "SJW transfaggots" or whatever you said and i'm willing to bet helsinki has far SJWs than we do tbqhwy

and btw, we do have tits on tv regularly
the most popular new british show is LITERALLY a show where people rate naked bodies

>I have a guess what's happening.
>You don't see the US influence in Britain as US influence because for you it's just things that you're used to.
>When you go to mainland you see other US influences you aren't used to and think "wow this is US influence". Which it of course is.
>Where as someone who lives in neither of those can go to France and see US influence or they can go to UK and see US influences. Different ones and a lot more. Because they aren't accustomed to and numb to it the same way someone living in either of those countries would be. As an outsider who's traveled all across mainland europe AND the UK the brits are much, much more like the US than any other European country.

Then what are these things that Im missing? Mainland europe is absolutely obsessed with america and its disgusting.

>if there were tits on regular television right now in the UK it would cause an outrage. if there were tits on regular television right now in finland or france it wouldn't even be reported in a newspaper because nothing wrong with tits.

There are literally programmes on tv where they just show boobs and shit

It's okay. Just a Minute is super cozy.

is this one thread just a finnish guy embarassing himself?

ikr lmfao

naked attraction is THE normie show atm and he's telling us we don't show tits

>we don't have any "SJW transfaggots"
lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Kingdom
>the UK provides one of the highest degrees of liberty in the world for its LGBT communities. In ILGA-Europe's 2015 review of LGBTI rights, the UK received the highest score in Europe
literally 30 seconds of googling

Finland trying to be the authority on SJW transfaggots when you can go to helsinki and all of the men look like women.

>Additionally, the UK currently holds the world record for having the most LGBTI people in parliament with 27 LGBTI MPs elected at the 2015 election

yuo bridds are soo esjayw xDDD

>LGBT rights organisations and very large LGBT communities have been built across the UK, most notably in Brighton, which is widely regarded as the UK's unofficial "gay capital," with other large communities in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool and Newcastle upon Tyne, which all have gay villages and host annual pride festivals.

you literally do the exact same shit just like every major european city

>The United Kingdom’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community has an extra special reason to feel patriotic today, as their state has been named the “best place in Europe” to be gay.

Mate I live in Brighton and even here theyre mocked and ridiculed on a regular basis.

>Our freedom to place private CCTVs is much higher than most countries, roughly 90% of all CCTVs are privately owned which is unusually very high. In norway for example you cant place a CCTV at someone elses house, but here you can place it anywhere you want at anywhere you want as long as its on your own property and its not there to help you be a voyeur or a stalker.

And this is after you claim that you have a right to privacy. Well done, old chap.

>Data retention is already a law in most countries in the world including your own due to EU directives.

That is true, but you go above and beyond to sift through the records to punish anyone exhibiting any "anti-social" behaviour. The data records over here are protected by constitution, and cannot be accessed unless absolutely necessary as a part of an investigation.

>We are free to say whatever we want to whoever we want. In germany, france etc you cant even talk about the holocaust. Its literally impossible to get in trouble unless its libel or slander.

Yes, you are free to say it, and you are free to face the consequences.

>The weapons arent hard to get, but they are restricted. Our self defence laws are comparable to any other countries in that you can use as much force as you think you do to protect yourself or your property. Just making up things isnt a point.

The problem isn't the laws, it's how they're being interpreted. For the record, we have the same issue. But not to the same degree.

Of course the reality is not what the faggot organizations want you to believe. But do you think it's not the same everywhere? Across the Western world there's the "allowed opinion" and the real opinion. But when it's like that everywhere the UK must be doing something to stand out to win all these faggot indexes.
>UK issues travel warning about anti-LGBT laws in U.S. states
lmao

it's just one autist. finlan is one of our greatest allies.

>And this is after you claim that you have a right to privacy. Well done, old chap.

The right to privacy and the ability to place CCTVs privately at will arent mutually exclusive and as I explained in the same sentence you cant use it to put someone elses privacy at risk. I feel sorry for you if you think that such free rights are a bad thing.

>That is true, but you go above and beyond to sift through the records to punish anyone exhibiting any "anti-social" behaviour. The data records over here are protected by constitution, and cannot be accessed unless absolutely necessary as a part of an investigation.

There is no such thing as sifting through records to punish people and such a thing is prohibited unless it pertains to a specific investigation or anti-terrorist units.

>Yes, you are free to say it, and you are free to face the consequences.

Of which there are none because there are no laws against it unless its libel or slander

>The problem isn't the laws, it's how they're being interpreted. For the record, we have the same issue. But not to the same degree.

I very much doubt that considering how incorrect you have been so far

America
No.
>Pic related

This is what normal people do on a regular basis because its a common opinion that is legal to share. If you cant believe that people do this on a regular basis then it says more about your country than ours.

I said nothing about not believing regular people say such things. It still doesn't mean it's a good career move for a politician to post anti-faggot tweets if you get what I'm saying.

The double standard exists anywhere, you're not special. It's not a prank that despite it you're constantly ranked #1 country for assfaggots to live in.

You've reached the point the Americans have where the official politically correct stance is that trans people are real and should be protected. We haven't. We've done it with gays but not with trannies. You're a big step ahead of us.

You're the only democratic in the nation to wage war against another democratic nation.

GG dick.

>Also Churchill was a total fuckbag and pretty much gave Finland to Stalin.

You may use your own rights as you please, as long as you aren't infringing others' rights. By filming others' property, you are violating their right to privacy. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

>There is no such thing as sifting through records to punish people and such a thing is prohibited unless it pertains to a specific investigation or anti-terrorist units.
>Of which there are none because there are no laws against it unless its libel or slander

So the cases where people are punished for 'racist tweets' just happen on their own? Don't be so naive.

>I very much doubt that considering how incorrect you have been so far

Be my guest, then. Bury your head in the sand.

It's another "binland tries to seem relevant by shitting on countries greater then itself."

Reminder most people can't name anything from Finland or really know where it is.

You're an irrlvent country with no culture or anything to do but get drunk and eat shit food, pathetic.

Finlands always had more 'progressive' laws than us considering gay shit and even now gay marriage is allowed throughout the whole of finland but not throughout the whole of the UK.

kek Finland only has Sup Forums to try and make himself feel relevant, just look at all the shit threads Finnish posters create. Pathetic irrelevant country.

I bet a lot of those "racist tweets" get reported to the police by sjws

But Brexit was pretty bad ass. Points for that, so we're ok.

I'll invest in your stock market when I get a chance.

you know you've really struck a nerve when the "you're irrelevant" card comes out
it's not like we're in a thread were people are asked about their opinion of the UK... oh wait

While the thought crime units in the police force just sit on their asses?

>p-pls notice me big strong Brits

Pathetic.

if you want to be factually accurate gay marriage is not legal anywhere in finland at this very moment

>You may use your own rights as you please, as long as you aren't infringing others' rights. By filming others' property, you are violating their right to privacy. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

So you are reiterating our laws to defend your own? I believe your draconian laws are indefensible.

>So the cases where people are punished for 'racist tweets' just happen on their own? Don't be so naive.

I believe no one has ever been punished for a racist tweet. The few times its happened have been due to libel law which I find disagreeable as well but its not as you describe at all. You should be criticising with the truth and not made up stuff m8

>Be my guest, then. Bury your head in the sand.

Youre welcome to go back to rebbit with your gay and progressive friends.

pretty much, yeah. makes me glad I live in the US.