Non americans will ever experience the best sports league in the world - college football

>non americans will ever experience the best sports league in the world - college football

youtube.com/watch?v=vWLFSsEtYX0

any of you foreigners who like the NFL need to check out college ball. Its superior on every level.

100x better atmposphere
100x better fans
100x more heart from the players
100x the excitement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92AtepNT7Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=OfUhp9IiASg
youtube.com/watch?v=QQcNEPulVO8
youtube.com/watch?v=FuPeGPwGKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=5ih2A4BmA2E
youtube.com/watch?v=7LF9qx2r6c8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqo4cKCsTcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7TEgfv6JrmY
youtube.com/watch?v=ah7KrvaX-NA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DN6SCrU681o
youtube.com/watch?v=wOFjrryp8T8
dailymotion.com/video/x32hgnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sorority girl rape
>A sport

it's really not unless you actually attend the school you're rooting for

what you don't understand is that college football is the only thing you have the remotely resembles the communal following of football teams in europe

you're a metalworker trying to sell an anvil to a blacksmith

have that*

also you're more like an apprentice trying to sell a lump of iron to a blacksmith with an anvil

The only thing i dont understand is the fact you think i give a damn about soccer.

youtube.com/watch?v=92AtepNT7Y0

actually ignore that highlight vid and check this:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfUhp9IiASg

So are you one of those "hardcore" NFL fans who only watches professional players? you're not only missing out on the better league, you're a bitch for not actually liking the sport and only buying into the NFL hype.

"NFL" only tards will never experience god tier atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=QQcNEPulVO8

We realize that. Thats one of the reasons why college football is god tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuPeGPwGKe8

College football is the absolute GOAT, nothing comes close.

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=5ih2A4BmA2E

>other sports will never have this sort of motivation

youtube.com/watch?v=7LF9qx2r6c8

I can smell the "Make America Great Again" hats from here

Why are they dressed as astronauts?

smells great doesn't it?

because its a real sport

>Americans consider FIGHT AND WIN good atmosphere

>liberals

Not college football fans

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqo4cKCsTcQ

>liberals have literally tried to outlaw rammer jammer

youtube.com/watch?v=7TEgfv6JrmY

>The only thing i dont understand is the fact you think i give a damn about soccer.
The rest of the world feels the same way about gridiron.

Queue a chorus of yanks saying "do you think we care? america number 1" If you didn't care you wouldn't have made this thread.

I can see why the rest of the world is butthurt:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah7KrvaX-NA

Thats an australian punter literally single handedly losing the biggest game of the year.

absolute choke artist.

jesus i keep fucking up my links.

here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ

>rugby

kek, we send our AFL rejects and retirees to america, they're all literally whos. no one gives a shit.

I like to watch the best represent their sports. I don't watch women and I don't watch amateurs

>literally can't compete in the biggest sport in the world

Hows Jared Hayne these days?

You're missing out. Those pros you watch in the NFL play for the best team in college, yet they give a lot more heart for their college team.... probably because they are playing for a team they want to as opposed to a "pro" team where they have to go to because of money and rooted on by fucks who just live close to them and have a lot of money- aka shit tier, sad atmosphere.

You're cucking yourself if you don't watch college football. Its 100000x more entertaning with larger stadiums.

youtube.com/watch?v=DN6SCrU681o

>le someone is from the same rock as me therefore I follow his career path meme

I had never even heard of the guy before he switched to gridiron, I'm glad the media has shut the fuck up about him and stopped shilling your gay ass sport.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DN6SCrU681o
>2008

How far the mighty have fallen

then why the fuck did you come into this thread?

I actually do watch college football, just not nearly as much as the NFL. I have to disagree with yoy bro, the NFL is a far better product. College football is all meme offense for the most part, while the pros are refined and much cleaner.

Because yanks are fun to bait, especially on Sup Forums

Hayne literally walked into the biggest league of your precious """sport""" without even knowing the rules.

You need to watch more SEC games them. 90% of these guys made it to the NFL but it was far, far more exciting than an NFL game (notice the lack of refball)

youtube.com/watch?v=wOFjrryp8T8

And he literally accomplished fuck all and was dropped.

It was a publicity stunt on their behalf too, they were obviously trying to capitalise on the Aussie market.

>amateur sports

That doesn't change the fact that he achieved what many of your precious college players can only dream of.

He didn't achieve anything. He was basically a practice squad player that the NFL tried to hype because they are cucked (another reason college football is better than pro) and tried to pander to international audiences.

He failed miserably though.

the fact that he achieved what many of your precious college players can only dream of.

lots of college recruits get cut after the preseason, what do you mean exactly?

he achieved what many of your precious college players can only dream of.

>muh atmosphere
>implying anyone but yurofags cares about that shit
I've tried every single damn year and I can't watch college ball. Defense is ass even from the best defensive college teams. Yes there are good games like the Bama-Auburn one from a few years ago but that isn't the norm. Most Saturdays end up being 30 to 0 games or 60 to 3 shit which is just completely and totally unwatchable unless you are emotionally invested in a school you went to. Just doesn't do anything for me

>using UR A TRUMP VOTER as an insult

You have to go back, Paco

>without knowing the rules

He was a fanatical Madden player and NFL fan according to his Shitstralian teammates.

All part of the meme, he later admitted that he didn't know shit

Source?

Look it up. He'd literally never even held the ball before moving to America

the rugby ball isn't very different, and if you're a punt returner there aren't too many rules that need to be learned. special teams players are usually receivers and defensive backs who aren't good enough to start at their real positions.

He literally didn't know the rules and walked right into your sport. His first punt or whatever the fuck you losers call it where he fumbled it was literally the first time he'd ever done it.

because the preseason is the time when coaches experiment with their new players and new schemes. that's why starters only play in the first quarter, they don't give a crap what happens in those games.

This thread is about college football. No one brought up soccer until you poverty stricken losers chimed in

That doesn't change the fact that he achieved what many of your precious college players can only dream of.

because he was already a professional in a sport with similar physical requirements. professionals are better at learning new things than amateurs.

Football in general is a horrible experience to watch if you're not at the game thanks to all the commercial breaks. It ruins the flow of the game if you watch on TV.

dailymotion.com/video/x32hgnc
Get at our level

American football is very boring.

It depends, 90% of college footballl games are complete shit, but the 10% of games between 2 teams that are actually good where it matters it is hype as fuck.

>Watching school sports days
No thanks

>Hows Jared Hayne these days?
Being a flop in Sevens, which is the rugby equivalent of Arena Football

Some of the most profound autism I have ever seen, congrats OP

>90% of SEC guys make it to the NFL

You fokking wot m8

>dink n dunk read option babby qbs
>all the best players just thrown on offense regardless

Fuck college ball.

>PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORTS STRONG MUSCULAR EUROS

Pathetic

Literally a mass feminist hand jive

>God tier

This man speaks the tru-tru

>a league where alabama winning the ship is considered a historic "comeback story"

>PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT
>mfw there are multiple americans who will support a university they never went to

Supporting your state's big state university is okay regardless of whether or not you attended. I don't think Euros really get how big university athletics are here. Michigan stadium is like as big as the Nou Camp.

>not realizing state tax dollars go toward the university funding
So indirectly, residents help support the university.

Nice try Sven

>Supporting your state's big state university is okay regardless of whether or not you attended

wrong

>Implying CFB and Trump aren't the GOAT

You have to go back.

> mfw I actually played CFB and sorority whores literally threw themselves at us

No, that's completely true.

College football is for the lowest tier in this country. Literally a bunch of fat, ignorant rednecks that base their whole lives on the sporting accomplishments of teenage negros.

You have it backwards. NFL fans are fat drunken rubes. CFB crowds are easily more intelligent and generally more successful people.

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the fact that they give a lot of their life to the sporting accomplishments of teenagers.

See I would argue that's the less pathetic endeavor. It's always seemed odd to me to cheer on grown men; literal millionaires, playing a child's game.

Supporting your local college students makes sense to me. They represent the community in a way professional athletes never will.

>college students
>successful

>they represent the community
lol they're kids from another part of the country that came to some hick town because of a scholarship

Student sections are the minority in attendance, you know that. And regardless, they'll go on to be successful professionals. Certainly more accomplished than the average NFL fan.

half the country is an nfl fan. you sure about that?

Talking about the people that actually attend games. I go to both NFL and B1G games. The difference in crowds is quite obvious.

that's a point in the NFL's favor if anything, successful people are doing deals while season ticket cucks and CFB rednecks are going to games.

The REEEEvolution is coming soon chad

Only if you didnt go to college or your school didnt have a fbs team. It is not acceptable to a San Diego State university Student to support a a team like UCLA.

I can smell the "nigger lover" traitor from here

I agree with that.

ebin