>MLB - Toronto Failing
we 500 now
>NHL - Maple Leafs can't make playoffs
we numba won pick now
>NBA - tfw Craptors
pls rebuild
>MLS - Best player still failing
lol soccer

Move to the united states. Buy guns, get bitches.

/Problem

Fuck Toronto

stay irrelevant cuckbertan

>americuntitlies
>hockey

I don't see anything wrong with this

Stick to curling and knock knock jokes you shits.

>Giovinco
>Failing

>Canadian Teams
>Having the Stanley Cup in the last 20 years

Like this

Those are some nice digits there friend

or this

>MLB
baseball is just a random ass sport. The red sox won it one year and finished last the next. It just happens.
>NHL
I don't know how to fix this shit
>NBA
dude ECF in six games is impressive
>MLS
lol who cares

They should place this every time canada gets btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=t-rQTrj6JmM

>MLB - Toronto Failing
Barring injuries, big bats will come eventually followed by wins.
>NHL - Maple Leafs can't make playoffs
Matthews and Marner will save them. Wait 2-3 years.
>NBA - tfw Craptors
Masai has to sign or trade for another big named superstar, making the North's Big 3. Go big or go home time.
>MLS - Best player still failing
Gio will carry them into the Playoff anyway so they have to make sure they set this minds ready.

pressure the canadian parliament to allow the NFL to expand into canada, which it would gladly do if it wasn't for risk of having the league entirely banned there if it tried. the expansion team could be named the argonauts as well to satiate the "muh history" fags. bam, you got the a team in the currently most successful and prominent league in north america, run with it.

Only fat salarymen in the 905 would go. The rest of the country wont cheer for a team from toronto and the inner city immigrants are already raptors and jays fans.

It would be the phoenix coyotes of the nfl, propped up by the league making just enough they cant justify relocation.

>The rest of the country wont cheer for a team from toronto
they don't have to, toronto would just be the first of a few NFL franchises once the canada ban is lifted. vancouver would probably be next, and then I'm guessing calgary or ottawa next depending on the market at the time. quebec probably is an even worse sell even with their population.

The NFLs talent pool is already dilluted as it is, why do you want 4 more Canadian teams?

because I have a pipe dream that the NFL will soon implement a proper spring/summer development league to give extra playing time, training, and resume-boosting opportunities to third and fourth stringers.

there wouldnt be enough corporate interest in those canadian cities to support an nfl team once toronto has a team. regular people arent going to pay thousands of dollars for luxury boxes every game and companies already use hokkei games to entice clients. they wouldnt even come close to selling 30,000+ tickets to every game.

not to mention how much niggers apparently hate crossing the border, as you can see when teams play the craptors, or incidents like steve francis.

I think that the CFL should change it's rules to coincide with the NFL, and the CFL would become a minor league of sorts, or at least a legitimate alternate for a lot more players after college. Ideally the NFL would fund part of the CFL, and could even add teams in America again. It might catch on because the rules would be the same and it would be NFL affiliated.

I think the CFL could do a number of things to improve its league, but they absolutely refuse to. they are PROUD of being different than the NFL, and the canadian government has threatened to ban the NFL before from expanding into canada specifically to prevent the CFL from getting overran, because they want to preserve it's "unique canadian flair". suggesting to CFL execs that they try to integrate themselves or be anything other than the sole canadian bastion of football that they imagine they are, is tantamount to blasphemy.

>Maple leafs
>Canada

why you do this?

>MLB
Meme sport
>NHL
Leafs are well on their way to building a proper team
>NBA
Literally just had their best season ever
>MLS
Giovinco is literally the best player in My Little Sawker, single-handedly makes them a playoff team

>laffs
#1 draft pick and rebuilding the proper way with proper personal

>raps
literally just had their best season of all time and bright future

everything else is irrelevant

JUST

why do not FAs want to play in canada and why do no coaches want to coach there

>Roman Polak
>Czech
Slight kek