Does Ohio forgive him yet?

Does Ohio forgive him yet?

Will Ohio forgive him for leaving for the 2nd time after he wins one for da land?

Yes. I would offer him my girlfriend if he wanted

The fact that he even came back means ohio wont blame him for shit, even if he doesn't win one for da lan

If he loses and leaves again, his legacy is tarnished beyond any hope of redemption.

when Curry average 40 on him in the Finals. Sweep him, then he give up on his team by game 2. They will burn his jersey again.

that literally did not even happen last time

Yeah, but this time, it's double trouble

>curry
>finals

only if he wins the ship

that's why he must win one... then he can leave again

937 here I was never mad at him. It was the right move for him to go to Miami and was in the best interest for Cleveland to be able to actually be able to be able to get better teammates for him to return to.

Ohio would forgive a two timing cheating whore of a wife if she cucked him in his sleep. (you) are nobodies

fuck outta here craptor fan

>Does Ohio forgive him yet?
non basketball fan here, why did they hate him so much for going to a different team?

Honestly it would be a good story if he wins one for da land

if you have to ask by now you should just fucking forget about it

/ohio/ here. Can't wait until he wins one for da land. Gonna be gud.

Because unlike most superstars, he was playing for his hometown and state. The fact the cavaliers got a homegrown hero as the #1 pick was the beginning of a sports movie. He then left them to go chase some rings.

I mean it's a different story now, but he can have a happy ending if he wins one for Ohio

>The East finals representative has been a Lebron team for 7 out of the last 10 years.

>"East"
>"Competitive"
kek

KEK

Well Detroit died, Miami dedded, Pacers never lived up to expectations , Bulls never lived up, Hawks never lived up, and now it looks like Toronto will be the next team to not live up to expectations. Washington died with Gilbert Arenas then never lived up to new expectations. Knicks were cucked hard and never could best Lebron and are now ded, Nets never lived up to anything, and everyone else is just kind of there. Teams have risen and fallen and stars have come and gone but Lebron has bounced most of them off. Maybe Charlotte and Detroit can come back soon. Milwaukee as well. Something has to change.

330 Akron local here,
We hated him mostly the way he did it, I still remember being at the bar with most thinking he was staying, but we all ha that doubt.
After the hour long shitshow only to hear "souf beach" was a slap in the face.
Live like 15 minutes from St vincent, and this dude is the Akron legend playing only 40 minutes away, the cavs organization also gave him EVERYTHING he wanted and he just spit in their faces.

Shit doesn't hurt as much anymore, but it was personal

Yeah, I remember hearing that he'd give his answer in the first 10 minutes of the show, but it goddamn Vitamin Water made him stick around for the full hour.
If he just did it, and then went on national television, it wouldn't have been as bad.

no ass

>I need to get dressed
>i'll just cover my vag and I'm good

I seriously hope you girls do this.

Everything he wanted except you know players for a team

After he wins, yeah. He can say Ohio is shit and sign with the Michigan football team for all I care, if he wins one for da land he's forgiven.

>gave him EVERYTHING he wanted
Don't think he asked for eric snow, buddy

if i were a girl i would just wrap a towel around me and call it a day

>everything he wanted
>best player they got was mo williams

Forgive him for what?
He doesn't owe you fucks anything