Hate SJWs

>hate SJWs
>want this guy to win the NBA championships

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

every black player on GSW, OKC, and Cleveland support the #blacklivesmatter movement

there are no uncle toms left

I hate SJWs but Eric Garner's death was pretty bs no matter how you look at it. They killed a guy selling cigarettes bro. If you agree with the state killing its citizens recklessly you are a fascist or communist.

Was it not fucked up how that nigga died?

Mass incarceration is a real problem and police brutality is the symptom.

He was a fat fuck who had an unrelated heart attack while resisting arrest. Would it be the police's fault if he collapsed while running away? He just so happened to pass out while grappling a cop.

It's niggerball, there's no alternatives

they were going to arrest him normally and he started resisting. you shouldn't resist arrest under any circumstances and especially if you have respiratory issues.

>comic sans

PMSL at all the Reddit transplant NBA niggers.

uhhh he's black. >90% of voting blacks are dems.

>there are no uncle toms left

Not on the active rosters, at least. Barkley commentates and is certainly an Uncle Tom. Michael Jordan recented proved he's the GOAT Uncle Tom, though.

>refused to speak up for black people ever, from the first time he was asked about the Rodney King trial to present day
>threatened to literally move the Charlotte Hornets out of North Carolina if the anti-tranny bathroom bill passed

so you still haven't seen the full rodney king video, after all these years?

This.

Anyone whining about trayvon or brown is uninformed or an idiot. But this guy dying was pretty fucked up

trayvon's death is the only legitimate issue. civilians taking the law into their own hands rarely ends well. mike brown and eric garner should have just been more respectful to the cops they were dealing with, and they would still be alive today. in prison perhaps but that's better than a box.

>Would it be the police's fault if he collapsed while running away?

false equivalency

>equivalence

zimmerman was an idiot for following him but he wasnt breaking any laws and the evidence points to trayvon initiating the violence and making zimmerman legitimately fearful for his life

Trayvon was a fucking retard who assaulted a stranger for following him. If Zimzam didn't shoot him Trayvon would be in jail right now.

The real problem is the black community having civil war level crime rates. Maybe there wouldn't be mass incarceration if they didn't commit crimes in massive numbers. Killing each other like it's a videogame and then yelling black lives matter, half the times without motive. And it's not only homicide numbers that are off the charts, they are incredibly overrepresented in each crime category.

America has a huge problem with police brutality but a bigger one with black crime stats.

zimmerman is still a psycho who was just looking for an excuse to use his rifle. who the fuck carries assault rifles around in their trunks? police, and psychos. if his behavior after the fact hasn't clued you in yet on how batshit crazy he is then you should look up some of the things he's said and done.

>The real problem is the black community having civil war level crime rates.
Gang community. In some areas its black gangs. Other areas its hispanics and whites.

So niggers being niggers is the problem, mass incarceration is the symptom, and police brutality is like when ur nose gets raw from blowin it too much

show me someone on either other team as meme as this

>Killing each other like it's a videogame and then yelling black lives matter

these aren't the same groups.

>The real problem is the black community having civil war level crime rates

source? the black violent crime rate now is where the white violent crime was in the late 90s or early 2000s iirc

desu nothing of value was lost with his death

Yeah, Trayvon would be in jail. He was no outstanding, law abiding citizen like Zimmerman.

>2 pieces of trash fight for the right to be alive and this one won
Shrug

I still can't believe they used comic sans.

>comic sans
we're missing bron's multi level trolling

you mean one piece of trash got triggered by another piece of trash and went looking for a fight to ease his butthurtedness.

Yeah. It's like Stand users.

Trash is drawn to one another and sometimes they battle for title of King piece of shit

so is he moving the hornets now. I find it lulz worthy than jewish business were threatening to treat NC like a cuban embargo over some fucking law

Blacks are to GOATS at murderball breh

it wasn't a fucking rifle? the fuck are you on about, nigger?

god fucking damnit, Sup Forums literally follows me now, i shouldn't have ever taken the red pill...now i see it..everywhere...not even Sup Forums is safe from truth bombs

This isn't about Brown or Martin, though. This was about Eric Garner, who was literally murdered by the police for selling cigarettes. You don't have to be one of the SJWs to get mad about that.

Brown had it coming

but police brutality is occasionally real, which is why it is so fucking stupid to make a case a symbolic battle before the truth comes out like with Ferguson.

The Jordan threat over the transgender bill was a very convincing prank.

>smearing black people as criminals using bogus statistics
>blaming the victims of police savagery and murder for their own deaths
>blowing off mass incarceration, the modern incarnation of slavery
Cumskins. Not even once.

>smearing black people as criminals using bogus statistics
>blaming the victims of police savagery and murder for their own deaths
>blowing off mass incarceration, the modern incarnation of slavery
Conservatards. Not even once.

>Explain yourselves, Sup Forums
I was going to respond with "this isn't Sup Forums" but looking around at some of the responses in this diseased thread....yeah, it looks like it is. Fuck you racist neckbeard shitbags, and any Uncle Tom kissasses who try to suck up to you. You're the disease of this world and the cancer that is killing the United States. If this hateful shitty country ever does openly turn into the 4th Reich that you used tampons seem to want, may YOU be among the first into the gas chambers while my brothers and sisters and I escape to the motherland. Fuck you and your endless toxic bigotry.

dan gilbert designed the shirts himself m8

>fbi crime stats are bogus
>hard data is racist
>black criminals dindu nuffin
>incarcerating black criminals is racist
>let's ignore +90% of black murder victims are being killed by other blacks, at rates x4 the rest of races
>or american black population commiting ~40% of homicide/murders while being ~13% of the population
>or american cops killing x2 whites than blacks
>etc

the only modern incarnations of slavery are ignorance and victimism, reason why a big percentage of american blacks will always be slaves of their own stupidity. Now go to the fbi website to check those bogus statistics. The guardian website also has an american police victim counter by race

>bogus statistics

You get the idea, but all of that is stemmed from the white man doing his usual bullshit, and manipulating black peoples to do stupid shit like that. Good job Spanish bro.

>this guy
I actually want Cleveland to win.

>while my brothers and sisters and I escape to the motherland
Are you referencing Africa? Because you can go there right now, you know. You can literally book a flight and just go.

Of course, when you get there you will have your skin ripped from your flesh for they are savages who believe in witchdoctor shit, but you seem pretty angry so maybe this would be for the best?