en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_Spring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

HAYA!! HAYA!! WOWOWOWOWOW
youtu.be/TDDBKc4GJ8A

benis

How does he do it

/ausnz/

>tfw most of the people who translated these videos are either dead, in danger, or deep in shit rn

;_;

show your face

انا ليبي..إذا انا مجنون

triple six of ibliss I win

see pic

asshurt ?

why would i be analblasted?

hi

you tell me

2dep4me

Wat staat daar?

ASSyrians are the biggest wewuzers on earth tbqh

t. Jamal

"India heeft naar het ruimte bereikt, maar nog steeds weten we niet als we Libische of arabische zijn"

:3 underrated blaxellent kid
youtu.be/f-1KSvO5eB4
Waar zijn ze? Uit welke landen komen ze?

>youtu.be/f-1KSvO5eB4
What the fuck is this shit again

Ohhhhhh ok :3
Het moest trouwens zijn:

India heeft de ruimte bereikt maar nog steeds weten we niet of we Libiërs of Arabieren zijn

(Kan toch allebei?)

Maar haya wowowow je doet het aardig netjes voor iemand die de taal maar een paar dagen op duolingo aan het leren is

de meerderheid van arabse vertalers van oude animes zijn syrisch

hahahahaha

i'll be honest what i composed was even worse

"india maakte het aan de ruimte, en we weten nog steeds niet of we Libische of arab"

i had a friend on telegram fix it for me

I prefer your sentence over his just because you added the right article to "ruimte" :3
Is he a native speaker?
Rust In Vrede ;_;7
Bee openminded and learn from this young black man

*blush*
>Is he a native speaker?
kind of
she was born and lived a few years in curaco but most of her life was in lebanon

Omg Curacao girl is still alive? Haven't seen her in months glad she's ok

Is dit de nieuwe draad

yeah

Yusra Mardini

did she go back to lebanon like she said she would

zeker meneer

ja, wij overgenomen

yes

assad deploys new moon bombs with a yield of 50 sunni children or 10 bakeries
just meme along, they've been through enough

The reason why i'm a cunt to you is because you're a fucking weirdo, she doesn't like you and find you creepy as fuck

this

Oh makes sense yeah then I forgive her lol
:3 you're better, keep going and I bet in a few months you'll surpass me!

are you that supportive of Assad? or you're just mocking the other camp porpaganda?

i'm a neutral observer

Your assad glorifying after I read some wikipedia articles is too much for me nowadays I didnt know alawis were that scum lol
But i guess he is better than rebels

your posts here are generally biased in favor of Assad

A-Aruba chan?

you gotta watch your mouth. Winner side might cut it out.

common muster u your 6 brain cells and come up with stronger bait
the wiki mention gave it away

Nope, not her but I feel sorry for her. It sucks to be a girl on the internet because you get fucking weirdos like that salafist convert obsessing over you to the point it's fucking disturbing. I hope it's just bullying/meming and not srs because if it's the latter he needs to seek a psychologist.

Assad is a subhuman though.

Topkek, what happened to Aruba can anyway? I miss speaking papiamentu with her
Who is the salafi guy? That one amerikanski? Istaghfurillah

Phone posting doesn't acknowledge chan. Wow how very racist and rood

Lol
Im a sheep, a woman and I don't have time to read a handbook about alawis 101, so you tell me Are alawis corrupt yes or no? Do they really put innocents in prison? Everyone keeps saying yes
If it's true that assad did this before the war then he isnt that perfect as I thought he was right?

I don't know her but he is that faggot who obsesses about hijabi nobodies basically, his brain is dysfunctional because of all that alcohol I think. Idk if its the same american flag but For weeks that flag kept asking about her dna results. Fucking disturbing.

They can try

Wait are you talking about Aruba chan or Curacao chan?
If you're talking about Aruba chan then I'm really surprised she went to do a dna test

oh i know who you're talking about

2bh i dont know any of them, i just know about the girl(s?) thanks to his rapey posts

hes talking about that american that stalked you here and kept asking me about you every time i post

Topkek oh I see, he seemed nice and just curious at first but things got disturbing fast
Ah well, it is what it is

هممم

really makes you think

No he isn't nice.
Just insult that faggot til he commits suicide lol to everyone I insulted here I felt guilty except him, he needs to stop being a loser

Jumanon me mona and the lebanon girl hate you to death pls kill yourself and go to /cum/, this is not /islam/

wait you're a girl too?

Yes but no one believes it because im a cunt lol

hahahaha 2bh i felt youre a girl cuz of the way you talk
but wasnt sure

???? Reply where

You don't because you like it when beta orbiters want to cuddle you eewwwww have some dignity he always says "i wantto snuggle you" soon he'll rape you be careful
Lol never take me seriously I like to shitpost here because theres no way to vent my autism ;_;

Hi Mona

Kek I like you, what brings you to the always humble servings of pure retardation group named mena general?

not fault assad is on the side of good

in 2014 I came because I genuinely wanted to learn arabic but after a few weeks I realized that wouldn't be possible and as of now I use it as a platform to

>Do they really put innocents in prison
there is no innocent sunni
sunnism is a crime punishable by death
assad, due to the mercy and benevolence he has, only imprisoned them

Habibti, never give up!
If you keep going at it since 2014 you would have been semi-fluent by now
Think about that and then come back to me so I can teach you ahla swear words to throw at amerikanski

My girlfriend want me to convert to Islam so that we can marry. Is it worth it?

I won't believe in a god either way, so saying some shadada is meaningless.

She's from Saudi Arabia, if it matters. She knows I'm an atheist and she's agnostic. Mostly for her parents, I reckon.

Pls no meming
So all the sunnis he/his beoble put in jail were people who did something?

>she's agnostic.

Fucking whore

you want me to decide your life choices for you?
mommy too busy to do that anymore?

bleh I know lol. I am busy (with shitposting :^)) rip i should stop) but i do practice a bit again. Its such a difficult language reeee
Arabier aub put your trip on

This reminds me of this dialogue we had
Are you ever going to deliver? :3

t. 100% neutral observer

He also imprisoned, tortured and murdered Druze, Assyrians, Kurds, Alawis etc. etc.

Just stay in America, fuck her parents. Converting is R E T A R D E D desu

>Fucking whore
Are you unironically a practicing Muslim?

I don't know any Arabs IRL and wanted to know what people think before I commit.

He isn't as perfect as I thought he was yeah
I thought he did this during the war but never before which is why I'm so disappointed lol i guess im ignorant after all

>He also imprisoned, tortured and murdered Druze, Assyrians, Kurds, Alawis etc. etc.
vid related, i have the same amount of fucks to give about the traitors assad punished, all were sunni converts probably
youtu.be/UoUEQYjYgf4?t=20s
people think you have multiple fathers up to 7 , the majority of which are black

He's been doing it since he was in power and his father was doing it long before that. His brother is the worst though.

charge your phone

what

If I'm not mistaken his father did some good things right?
I am not very smart nor do i know the shituation that is happening but whatever he did I still think he is the best option as of now, the rebels are just too terrible. Isis and rebels should be removed (assad too but later)

Dont ignore this is a srs question

why dont you guys get on telegram 2bh

you don't judge assad based on what he does to people
you judge people based on what assad does to them
the ones who get punished by assad are evil
the ones who prosper are the good

iraqi philosophy

>If I'm not mistaken his father did some good things right?
Every government does some good things. The problem was his father set up the same shitty system that led to the war today. Also all of systematic torture and massacres. His father was probably worse, and people were very hopeful that the country would liberalise under Bashar. He released some people from prison and allowed limited discussion of politics. That lasted for about a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_Spring

Bashar moved away from Hafez' support bases among rural Alawis and military men and courted the urban middle classes and Sunni merchant families in Damascus and Aleppo. This means he's much more likeable for westerners but really the mukhabarat and patronage systems are just as strong as under Hafez.

>vid related, i have the same amount of fucks to give about the traitors assad punished, all were sunni converts probably
lmao