>Rashford
>Sturridge
>Welbeck
>Rooney
>Kane
>Vardy
>Carroll
>Defoe
So we all agree that England have the best strikeforce in world football?

Of course, that's why I'm rooting for you guys this summer

>hazard
>de bruyne
>lukaku
>ferreira carasco
>dembele
>origi

Is englando even trying ?

>Carroll

kek

inb4 some assblasted ABU saying Rashford is shit

>man of the match
>scored within 3 (Three) minutes of the Aussie game

Him and Rooney were the only decent players in that game. Soon as Smalling (A united player) comes off for a """"""spurs""""""" player, he scores an own goal.

he didnt even deserve MOTM

he did nothing else productive all game

The thing that stands out the most besides talent is the versatility of that lineup, Vardy's pace, Kane's finishing, Sturridge's positioning, Rooney's workrate, Carroll's head, etc

So who deserved it?

stones

even rppney had a bigger affect on the game after coming off the bench

You can't say Rppney. It was Rooney on the pitch and yeah, Rooney could've deserved it.

Every time I see this picture it reminds me of Michael Phelps

Tbh the whole England team was so underwhelming. But yeah, either stones or Rooney. Certainly not Rashford, He scored a goal but after that He lost possesion almost everytime He had the ball

>>Rooney

Of course. That's why England will win the Euros.

Thank you.

>strikeforce
>names two strikers and a bunch of midfielders

Do you actually know how to read?

you forgot bradley wright-phillips

dont forget DEEENEEEEEEEY

mate I could quite easily spend all my money on Utd themed toilet paper and eat all the curry in Rusholme to make sure I could fuck that shit right up

But when a Utd player turns out for England, he isn't a Utd player anymore. His scumminess has been washed off; he has been scrubbed clean of his dirt. He is English, playing for England, and so shall be respected eternally

Until he plays for Utd again of course those fucking dirty cheating arrogant bully piece of shit knowitall cunts

>world football

*history of world football