/trans/

Manchester United are confident striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 34, will link up again with manager Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford. (Daily Mail)

>But Ibrahimovic's agent has cast doubt over his move to the club, saying where the Sweden forward ends up may be a surprise. (Expressen, via Daily Star)

Midfielder Yaya Toure, 33, will tell new boss Pep Guardiola he wants to stay at Manchester City after rejecting the chance to move to China to be the highest paid player in the world. (Manchester Evening News)

>Arsenal fear Mesut Ozil is being targeted by Bayern Munich after contract talks with the 27-year-old midfielder were put on hold until the end of the summer. (Sun)

Liverpool have been told they will have to pay £45m for right-back Aleix Vidal, 26, as Barcelona see him as a replacement for Dani Alves, 33. (Mundo Deportivo, via Daily Express)

>Arsenal's Hector Bellerin says he is "happy" to receive interest from other clubs, with the 21-year-old emerging as Barca's first choice should Alves join Juventus. (Daily Mirror)

Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski's agent has revealed that the 27-year-old Poland international has held talks with Real Madrid.(Spiegel, via goal.com)

>Antonio Conte does not want to sell Willian, 27, to Manchester United but the Chelsea head coach is willing to let fellow Brazil international Oscar, 24, leave this summer. (Daily Mail)

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino was photographed watching the Republic of Ireland draw with the Netherlands in Dublin - and he was sat next to Southampton striker Shane Long's agent. (Telegraph)

>Didier Deschamps is to file a legal complaint against Eric Cantona after his former France team-mate suggested the squad selection for Euro 2016 may have been racially motivated. (Guardian)

West Ham are facing questions over their move to the Olympic Stadium, after it emerged that the club donated £12,500 to the Conservative Party. (Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36404943
youtube.com/watch?v=8eSaO3z6dA0
youtube.com/watch?v=qTwquXTjxKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR MUSA.

>Swansea's Ashley Williams, 31, has admitted he is nervous about watching his Wales team-mate Gareth Bale, 26, play for Real Madrid in the Champions League final in case he gets injured. (Wales Online)

Stoke's Marko Arnautovic, 27, still rates Jose Mourinho as the best coach in the world, even though the new Manchester United manager only gave him three substitute appearances in their season together at Inter Milan. (Stoke Sentinel)

>England captain Wayne Rooney tweeted his congratulations to fellow goal-scorer Marcus Rashford following their 2-1 friendly win over Australia. The 30-year-old said: "Great to be back playing with @England. Congratulations to @MarcusRashford scoring on his international debut."

The 18-year-old Manchester United forward himself then tweeted: "Big win and another goal!"

>Former United defender Rio Ferdinand seemed to enjoy Rashford's goal-scoring debut for England. He posted a message about the teenager on his Facebook page.

Netherlands and Man Utd midfielder Memphis Depay ended up with his name spelt incorrectly on the team-sheet for his side's friendly with the Republic of Ireland on Friday. And Sky Sports made matters worse when they also spelt it wrong in their line-ups. (Sun)

>New Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti is set to make a cameo appearance in the new Star Trek film released later this year. (Daily Mail)

Sheffield FC, who play in the Northern Premier League, have made an audacious bid for Manchester United target Zlatan Ibrahimovic. (Daily Star)

Is he any good? I reckoned he would be like all the others to come out of Russia and flop

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36404943

>Brentford and Republic of Ireland midfielder Alan Judge has been reprimanded by the Football Association after breaching doping regulations.

>The 27-year-old was found to have consumed levels of salbutamol from an asthma inhaler above the permitted threshold after a match in August.

>direland

good formatting op. can't stand a lazy /trans/ desu

who's in desperate need of a left back?

Ozil should go to Munich for the good of his career. He is so wasted currently.

Have no idea who half our players are desu

>fighting against relegation
>sign a bunch of french people

you cant make this shit up

Kane and Batshuayi will be the best dp bplel has had since ?

I wouldn't pay 30m for him. Lots of speed but useless if he can't finish most 1 vs 1 nor give a proper assist to a team mate

>Didier Deschamps is to file a legal complaint against Eric Cantona after his former France team-mate suggested the squad selection for Euro 2016 may have been racially motivated

didn't he sue nasri too?

this guy seems like a massive bellend

arsenal are his level, he is terribly overrated

>Liverpool have been told they will have to pay £45m for right-back Aleix Vidal, 26

LITERALLY WHO

i had to google because i thought it was the chilean guy

why is this guy worth 45m hes a random juan

STOP barclays aren't a sponsor anymore

he plays for barcelona

>Netherlands and Man Utd midfielder Memphis Depay ended up with his name spelt incorrectly on the team-sheet for his side's friendly with the Republic of Ireland on Friday. And Sky Sports made matters worse when they also spelt it wrong in their line-ups. (Sun)

please tell me they spelt it memephis

Elel isn't funny nor has a good ring to it

>Midfielder Yaya Toure, 33, will tell new boss Pep Guardiola he wants to stay at Manchester City after rejecting the chance to move to China to be the highest paid player in the world. (Manchester Evening News)
you're a lazy cunt and a literal child yaya, you're not getting a game at shitty

>£45m for right-back Aleix Vidal
oh boy, I'm going to love if this goes through

I think he'd do well at Galatasry

we still have the p so its just eplel

>to come out of Russia
Alenichev
Kerzhakov
Arshavin
Dumbia
Krasic
Olic
Cheryshev
Dasaev

uwatm8?

I disliek Musa though. Overrated as hell, but fast.

---------------------------Lloris
Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose
---------Dembele-------Dier------Eriksen
----------------------------Alli
-------------------Kane----------Vardy

well it would be eplel or plel

>Someone took the time to make this image

Gotta pay for the stadium

Why would Leicester buy all those players?

fuck off. it's the premier league or PL. nobody calls it the "EPL" other than JF cunts

Teamsheet: Mempis
Sky: Mamphis

>Kenenth Vermeer

They need depth for the Champions League

>Dumbia
>le only plays well in shit leagues man

>Caring about a team that'll finish 7th next season

Can't wait for all the Spurs fans to go way again

why do barca even need a stadium expansion?

it's too big as it is

>not just calling it the prem

plastic

I've always been here and I do not intend to leave

Why not use his second name like they did for everyone else

can't wait to watch the spanish la liga (SLL) mates. what about the Italian Serie A (ISA), or the german bundesliga (GBL)?

Multiple countries have a league known as the premier league

Kerzhakov can't even get a game for a team bottom of the Swiss league

twat

autism

hes a special snowflake that orders them to use his first name

More tourist money, footballs getting alot more popular in the middle east and their 'fanbase' is growing

they rarely even fill it as it is

fucking mong

>bottom of the Swiss league
Second division now.

Premier League should be renamed to United Kingdom International Phootball

I know the story about his dad but its not like he can do shit if they call him depay

>muh father

on that note, whatever happened to ravel morrison

>shit leagues
Now go check the rating. Russian league is quite good. Also, Zenit is better than MU. )))))

Are you even football or an american on vocation?

Everton and Liverpool are interested in Dzeko.

>Dumbia
>Krasic
they flopped hard
The only one i remember doing good is Arshavin, Olic is ok. Never heard of the others

doesn't work for alexis or alberto m.

hes in prison.

the stadium is incredibly old, needs upgrading and the new expansion adds more revenue streams (hotel, shops, etc) and iirc also builds a new basketball, indoor and b team stadiums and training grounds nearby . It also adds proper rain cover, which is shit right now
>it's too big as it is
no, there's waiting list for season pass and the big games tend to be full in capacity

He's in Italy. Apparently he played alright in the playing time he got, but the manager doesn't rate him.

>of the Swiss league
I was talking about his Sevilia period.

Liverpool la

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=8eSaO3z6dA0

pretty impressive tBh

Kane has been spotted in Madrid

the new expansion doesn't add many seats, ~10k

Spanish teams really love that middle east cock.

Why do Zenit always choke in the Champions League.

btw, I don't know much about Rubin Kazan but they're getting a brilliant manager in Javi Gracia. Will do a great job if given some money.

Dumbia flopped because Roma scouts suck. They bought him when he stopped producing goals.
No idea about Krasic, he moved to Juve as far as I know. He played very well for cska. Youtube is the proof.
Also, Honda is one to come out of Russian league to Italy too.

but wait! Theres more
youtube.com/watch?v=qTwquXTjxKs

would make sense for Everton especially if Pellegrini goes there I guess

>Honda is one to come out of Russian league to Italy too.
yeah doesnt really help your case

They changed the coach, now the general plan is to get Zenit into top 10 Euro clubs as they announced.

m8 oumar niasse was the black pele in russia we spent 20m on him and hes fucking shit and got arrested for assault

your league sucks you CUNTTTTTT

Did he not score the rest of the goal though

>now the general plan is to get Zenit into top 10 Euro clubs as they announced.
Don't you now have strict domestic rules regarding the players that can play?

>tfw German football will be on a steady decline

Beautiful

Also those guys flopped hard

what?

You mean the period when he couldn't get a game over Kanoute and Fabiano?

Zenit > MU
Your best team sucks even compared to the best team from a "shit league".

Did he not score the rest of the goal though

>scousers in charge of moderation

Yes. Good old time.

Wait it was a different match, remember he missed a basically open net then scored a pretty good goal

Yes it was the Palermo one, that game ended 4or5-0 tho

When good players play shit after moving to your shit league, it's the problem of your shit league.
In Russia he played and behaved alright.

>good players play shit after moving to your shit league, it's the problem of your shit league
Holy damage control, Batman

it was maybe this you were thinking of
he went on to score twice in that game
he' still been utter shit for Roma

i saw it coming a mile away 2bh

germans have been quite obnoxious lately, but soon they will be back in their rightful place

Or when they move to Italy for some bizarre reason

>move
Bought by shit scouts who missed their decline.

tbf this is not entirely wrong

how many CLs does the russian league have

>New Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti is set to make a cameo appearance in the new Star Trek film released later this year. (Daily Mail)

why

wat

what's the point

99% of yanks wont even know who he is

lel what a shit cameo

>When good players play shit after moving to your shit league, it's the problem of your shit league.
This logic makes no sense.

fc hollywood breaking into hollywood

>The highly-rated Italian manager, who will take over at Bayern Munich shortly following Pep Guardiola's departure to Manchester Ctiy, will play the role of a doctor in the third installment in the reboot series after 2013's Star Trek Into Darkness.

Except he was great at RM