Do foreign Sup Forumserns frequent any boards besides this one?

Do foreign Sup Forumserns frequent any boards besides this one?

I'm on here half the time and on Sup Forums the other half.

My home board is /trash/.

Sup Forums is my favorite boards besides Sup Forums. I used to browse Sup Forums but for some reasons I stopped doing that.

/biz/ because I'm an entrepreneur I sometimes lurk there. But I have never seen a worthwhile thread there. People just talk about memecoins, how to get a job, how to get rich with no ideas or motivation and dumb scams.

/asp/ for martial art discussion. But that is probably the worst on Sup Forums because most people don't know anything about martial arts and just repeat memes. And you have guys who are doing it for 4 months pretending to know it all.

When I said foreign I really meant non English

i like /vg/ and Sup Forums specially since im stuck in the hospital with this shitty lung thing
/vr/ from time to time

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

/diy/, /n/ and sometimes Sup Forums.

rest (including Sup Forums) is cancerous garbage

I'm almost always on Sup Forums, but when I want to fap I also lurk on Sup Forums, /gif/, /e/, /u/, /h/, /aco/ and /d/. Whenever there's a habbening of any sort, I'll often post on either Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums depending on the exact nature of the happening. I also post on /vg/ when I want to discuss some esports or if I have specific questions about a game. I used to post a little on /m/ but I've lost interest in mecha since then.

>/asp/
isn't that board literally 95% just wrestling (or rather, WWE)? I was looking for a chess thread there recently but I ONLY saw WWE threads in the catalog.

Also the Sup Forums janny is such a fucking autistic fat cunt. There's literally only a single 3 week period every 2 years that there are chess threads there, and yet he still hotpockets them.

/sci/ and /fa/

i'm mostly here
i go to pol from time to time to get into gay arguments

Most of the time I'm here but occasionally /his/ and /diy/

I only really browse Sup Forums and /gsg/ (yes im autistic)

I split between here, /c/, Sup Forums and /ck/.

/his/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Used to use Sup Forums back when it was Sup Forums 2.0 but now it's basically just a subreddit

[s4s], Sup Forums, and /asp/

You could've just said "reddit".
It's pretty synonymous with the like of s4s, v, r9k and all anime boards

/fa/ and Sup Forums, mostly.

Ur dumb

Sup Forums, /vg/ sometimes Sup Forums

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /hm/, /fit/

/mlp/