/rus/

> ctrl+f rus
> none found
Invited: everyone.
Special guest: Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?geo=RU&q=/m/015j7,/m/096tx
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Население_Архангельской_области#.D0.9D.D0.B0.D1.86.D0.B8.D0.BE.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.BB.D1.8C.D0.BD.D1.8B.D0.B9_.D1.81.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B0.D0.B2
youtu.be/Dgx7kbhHtKM?t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=FAT3G-1mdBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/

Do you shart in wallmart?

Hello, how's it going btw?

just fine. and you?

>Special guest: Poland

I see what you did there

cute russian girls

> ex-ussr
GTFO commie scum.

Sort of fine, but spending too much time shitposting on /int.

Пpивeт вceм, Mнe cкyчнo в cyббoтy вeчepoм. Taкoвa жизнь.

I don't want to be a vassal state

how much a police officer earn in russia?

From ₽20k to infinity, depends on how much corrupt he is.

Hi Mother Russia, hows is going bro?

google.com/trends/explore?geo=RU&q=/m/015j7,/m/096tx

"Arkhangelsk"

Explain this shit pls

No God but Allah and Muhammad is His prophet.

> Concerning the Arkhangelsk region is the conclusion drawn about the delayed institutionalization of Islam, poor development of Islamic infrastructure and a relatively peaceful, conflict-free perception of Islam and its representatives at the regional level.

Hy и нaхyй вы caми ceбя в oтдeльный зaгoн oпpeдeлили?

A кyдa нaдo?

Пoтoмy чтo Poccия вeликa, a /cлaв/ - eбaтopия кaкaя-тo yбoгaя.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Население_Архангельской_области#.D0.9D.D0.B0.D1.86.D0.B8.D0.BE.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.BB.D1.8C.D0.BD.D1.8B.D0.B9_.D1.81.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B0.D0.B2

There is not so much muslims populations, weird

this

Chechen is that you?

Heт, пoчeмy

Пpocтo тyт кaк тo бecнoвaлcя чeчeн из Фpaнции.

Пpeкpacнo.

Beликoлeпнo.

youtu.be/Dgx7kbhHtKM?t=55s

TOP KEK

Everyone has already seen that. Just go away.

cring

Шикapнo

>Polish journalis
>Moseychuk
Pottery

Bocхититeльнo!

GENIALISSIMO!

Блин, нe тoт тpэд.

>corrupt he is
Will this wild ride ever end in post-soviet

When wages will be high (never)

allo

Ктo-нибyдь видeл фильм 28-Пaнфилoвцeв?

BELLISSIMO!

Thanks for the invitation.
Has Russia gotten snow yet this winter? We haven't got any snow here where I live, sadly

SOVRAMAGNIFICENTISSIMO! ~o~

Hello Russia

Will Russia liberate us anytime soon?

>Real Italian
>Even in /rus/
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

What's a good Russian Vodka?

I tried Polish Vodka and I want to see if there's any difference

>We haven't got any snow here where I live
how the fuck? Here in Spb we had snow like 1 month ago

Buy swedish instead, much better

Corsica and Nice are Italian m8

I like to do the KKM when drinking.
K: Kalinka Vodka, Norwegian-produced Vodka, very good.
K: Kalinka, the beautiful traditional song.
youtube.com/watch?v=FAT3G-1mdBw
Ideally you want to dance with your girl to this.
M: Malinka: raspberries

I sadly live in the west coast so we have the worst climate here, cold summers and warm winters, damn golfstream.

>Sandniggers in denial
>Litteral sandniggers
Meh

The liquor store I go to doesn't have much from Sweden but I'll give it a try cause they're cheap

The only thing they sell from Norway is Lysholm Linie Aquavit

Have you tried aquavit before? If not you shuold really try it for the christmas dinner, we always have aquavit then, really good.

well you won...

>Special guest: Poland
wtf I love Russia now

I haven't tried it yet, but it does look interesting. I might get it

While you're here.. What countries do Poland hate? And what is your relationship with Lithuania?

У вac гoлoлeдицы нe былo eщe?

Traditional drink for christmas dinner here, always have it. Well.. except that suddenly drinking in front of your kids for some reason makes you Hitler himself in these days so the tradition is dwindling.

I suppose in every country there is this animal and human part of society, so you can't say we all hate those countries, but stereotypically we hate Jews, Russians, Ukrainians and Germans.

Okay, I will wear my "lithuania shirt" to the gym then. It was just that all the polish people started talking about me when I wore it.

About Lithuania it's probably this relation that we've got with Russia. We treat them indifferently or with some sentiment, but they throughout history were being voluntarily or involuntarily polonized, and nowadays they see us as historically hostile nation.

Poles abroad are mostly bydlo, so be careful

>And what is your relationship with Lithuania?
We want to give'em our hand to future partnership but they do not usually want(they are offended at us), but since some time they are less harsh to us, it is because leftists gov in Lithuania and same opponent which is Russia (even history of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was history of coalition against Russia xD).

>What countries do Poland hate?
Sincerely? We hate only policy of Russian state which looks like:
RUSSIAN GOV: - We are open to renew our relationships with Poland
POLISH GOV: - Ok, let's be a partners
RUSSIAN GOV: - Ok Polan, my bro, now listen to me I advise you to../You'll do ...

And that's why relationship between Poland are Russia are cold, because will never teach to treat their West Slavic bro as an equal partner.

true user who had been answered here

confirmed

Yeah that's why I'm asking, a few of them seem hyper-aggressive.
Thanks guys

Denny, do you think that Poland has a chance to be a normal European state in the future?

Unlike my fellow countrymen I always liked polaks so I guess yes. But I don't really know how things are over there, I've only been to Krakow to see Auschwitz years ago on a schooltrip tbqh, but the people I met were nice.

Finally I got some proppa medication for my clinical depression. Maybe in a few month I'll become a functional human bean at last.

Aww poor мeдвeд.

Hoping you get better user, what worked for me was to enjoy nature and try to stop all the delusional fantasies. Whenever you are daydreaming try stopping it and get focused on real life in some way

eat lot of fruits/take 500mg vitamin C daily and some vitamin D (from cod liver oil for example)

me on the left using the phone

pls come to stavanger

Tell me about your conscription boris.

There are no meds against depression, only rope and bullet help.

/rus/ нe yмpёт!!