World class for more than a decade

>World class for more than a decade
>Highest paid footballer in the world but doesn't care about money
>Pays taxes
>No tattoos
>Blood donor
>Chooses to take ice baths at 3am instead of going home to his supermodel girlfriend
>Being the best is his top priority

How can anyone hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrB5XtT4SlA
90min.com/posts/358542-the-true-face-of-lionel-messi-bullying-teammates-to-the-point-of-tears
uk.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/messi-accused-bullying-insulting-team-mates-point-tears-143707071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not autistic enough for spee

Sounds like a beta sheep to me tßh

>but doesn't care about money

because le humble tax dodger is more humble and isn't alpha so he's relatable

Not surprising that a/sp/ies like a tantrum throwing media candy faggot instead of someone who is actually the best, I mean you people love mourinho for his cancerous faggotry like a bunch of twelve year olds so it's really not surprising

>burger
>this comment
Makes a lot of sense desu

>complete egomaniac
>genuinely upset when his teammates score
>celebrates penalties when team already up 3 goals
>denies his son a mother
>homosex

Should I go on?

>Pays taxes
>No tattoos
>Blood donor
>Not having sex
I do this as well

go on please

I guess you are the best player in the world now

>the sun britbong
>loves soap opera garbage
Again, not a surprise, go back to watching ksi faggot

>missed every important penalty in his career

All but one:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrB5XtT4SlA

Based Rolando.

>Flops with the national team for a decade.
>Is a confirmed homosexual.
>Goes to Madrid, the most plastc team in the World. for more Money.
>Everything has to revolve around him or else he creates drama.
>Dives on every given occasion.
>Gets angry and jalouse when a teammate scores a goal.

He's literally a fucking faggot. Have you seen him in real life? His face looks like a plastic doll.

>Chooses to take ice baths at 3am instead of going home to his supermodel girlfriend

Ermmm yeah. More like

>Chooses to take dick baths at full force

PS I'm implying he's a homosexual

>Portuguese
>never shows up on the biggest stage
>homosex
>TSUUUUUUs unironically

Why does he always have a chub/boner in every underwear picture?

Have you seen him in real life?

>burger
>this comment
Makes lot of sense desu

CHI

These are the kind of people who idolize TSU and the reason why people still claim he's even in the same stratosphere as Messi
Very marketable to kids and fags

Yes, seen him 3 times.

2 times when he came to play Denmark and once when he came to play FC Kobenhavn.

See him up close when he comes to the stadium.

His face looks like real plastic, not even joking.

>rated better by woman than by men

First red flag.

>literally being so pathetic that you need to attention whore on here

What will be Sup Forums's reaction if he wins la undecima today?

I think his work ethic is very autistic

Top kek get fucked england

He's actually a nice guy when he's off the pitch. I prefer to watch Messi play, but I'd rather have a beer with Ronaldo

>homosex
you seem to have a problem with gay people.
does it bother when a man inserts something up his butt?
Why is that user? Jealous? Does it bother a man that sticks shit up his butt is better than you at every aspect of life? hm?

This. His social IQ is next to non-existent, and he's a child at heart.

His greatest misfortune is finding the only other footballer more autistic than him, Messi, in the same era

>doesn't care about money

Its deeply closeted latent homos so insecure about yheir sexuality

Theyre afraid to look at Ronaldo without getting a rager

>that facial fitness thing
everytime

They both have childish tendencies. Ronaldo bites his nails, badly. Messi drinks Sprite.

But Ronaldo is so fucking narcissistic, there's no way I could drink a beer with him. Messi seems way more down to earth and modest, despite being a bit weird. So I'd have a beer with him.

>drinking sprite is childish
no

I've heard stories from United fans who've met him and have said he's a really sound guy. I have never heard a single story about Messi even interacting with his fans. Do barca even have real fans anyway?

>egomaniac
>self depressive
>insecure
>whining little bitch
>robs son of a mother
>is gay
>has gay party boats
>does nothing in trophy games
>denounces teammates
>still wins

>not shaking the closed bottle and letting it loose in your mouth
no homo, but it takes the sting from the carbonate

How do people chug sprite and similar soft drinks without washing them a bit in their mouth before swallowing fåm?

I honestly don't know, I was hoping you could answer.

This thing does wonders in removing crusted poop from abandoned toilets and cleaning chalkboards, it must do a number on the lining of the stomach and intestine.

Are most alcoholic beverages the same? Or is wine smooth and soft on the tongue?

tsu?

I don't know why but when I see someone use soda as mouthwash and then swallow it, grosses me out a bit

>check flag
no surprise

Implying his isnt fucking smart for not marrying

CR7 MGTOW idol.

Suck my dick feminist scum

>mfw people unironically think Messi is humble

Just because he's an ugly autistic manlet doesn't mean he's humble.

I don't think he's humble, but your country lady is nowhere near his universe despite making movies and building statues to convince himself that he is

He's humble in comparison to Cristiano.

>being a wagecuck

lamo

The guy paid for like a $70,000 surgery for a dying kid. I haven't so much heard of Messi lending out his mechanical pencil.

>they don't know how C. Tello was brushed aside

>The True Face of Lionel Messi - Bullying Teammates to the Point of Tears

90min.com/posts/358542-the-true-face-of-lionel-messi-bullying-teammates-to-the-point-of-tears

uk.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/messi-accused-bullying-insulting-team-mates-point-tears-143707071.html

>paid for like a $70,000 surgery

so a third of a paycheck he makes walking around the field in a real madrid game

>There are people who think Messi is better than Rolando

>IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE HE MAKES A TON OF MONEY
Nigger you seriously need to rethink your life if you think like this

Yes; experts, managers, players, legends etc
No one cares what Arabs and teens think

Some excerpts

>Messi is also reported to have attacked Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez, who signed from Udinese for 37 million euros in 2011...

>...saying, "Considering how bad you are, I've no idea how you cost so much," and, "Stop shooting so much and give me the ball."

>Young Spanish ace Cristian Tello is said to be Messi's favourite victim at the moment...

>...Messi apparently bullies the youngster saying: "What are you doing? You're new here, and you're nobody!" and "Pass me the ball, you're here to play for me." This apparently left Tello in tears, and the dressing room wouldn't go against Messi, making Tello feel like the outcast.

Messi can say anything he wants, he is the GOAT
Sanchez, Ibra, Tello, Maxwell, all these mediocre second-rate players have no business playing for Barcelona or anywhere near Messi

Still remember that choke job memehimovic had missing sitter after sitter while messi had to bail him out scoring a hat trick and gifting him a penalty

The 'Messi is a nice guy' meme needs to end. He's a try-hard trying to compensate for being a manlet

Nobody, regardless of brilliance in his profession or any endeavour, should act with such arrogance

Throughout his career, Messi has been involved in charitable efforts aimed at vulnerable children, a commitment that stems in part from the medical difficulties he faced in his own childhood. Since 2004, he has contributed his time and finances to the United Nations Children's Fund, an organisation with which Barcelona also have a strong association. Messi has served as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador since his appointment in March 2010, completing his first field mission for the organisation four months later as he travelled to Haiti to bring public awareness to the plight of the country's children in the wake of the recent earthquake. He has since participated in UNICEF campaigns targeting HIV prevention, education, and the social inclusion of disabled children. To celebrate his son's first birthday, in November 2013, Messi and Thiago were part of a publicity campaign to raise awareness of mortality rates among disadvantaged children.

In addition to his work with UNICEF, Messi founded his own charitable organisation, the Leo Messi Foundation, which supports access to health care, education, and sport for children. It was established in 2007 following a visit Messi paid to a hospital for terminally ill children in Boston, an experience that resonated with him to the point that he decided to reinvest part of his earnings into society. Through his foundation, Messi has awarded research grants, financed medical training, and invested in the development of medical centres and projects in Argentina, Spain, and elsewhere in the world. In addition to his own fundraising activities, such as his global "Messi and Friends" football matches, his foundation receives financial support from various companies to which he has assigned his name in endorsement agreements, with Adidas as their main sponsor.

>50 goals in 6 consecutive seasons

Ronaldo only donates blood because he thinks it will spread his superhuman DNA. Don't mistake him for a philanthropist.

Messi has already cemented himself as the GOAT, or at least top 2. He could retire now and there's nothing Ronaldo could do to overtake him, even if he played at an elite level until he's 40.

I agree OP. Sup Forums has a disease.

he knows exactly what he is, the insecurities come from needing to hide it from the public as well as being ugly teen

he's just understandably afraid that if he would come out, football fans who still sing racist songs everywhere and the muslim caliphate owners of football who got the cross removed from the logo wouldn't approve

it's all about ad money

>pays taxes

What a cuck

Only ugly manlet autists hate him

How can I like an invisible man?

He is gay though