I'm sorry but if Lebron wins the championship this year then there is no question that he is the best ever

I'm sorry but if Lebron wins the championship this year then there is no question that he is the best ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism: the thread

half as many as MJ

Look at his hairline, lol.

He's already one of the best. No one has the skillset Lebron has and we'll probably not see another player like him in our lifetimes

Oakland basketball club will

Curry MVP

>skillset
E$PN pls die

Jordan was better and won twice as many rengs

>3/5ths of a Kobr

>3/5ths
you can't use that number around black people anymore america

yeah, but as far as we know Lebron never raped a white girl

Jordan had a better cast around him and a way better coach. LeBron has basically been doing everything on his own minus literally one play by RAY allen

you're a dumb cunt, we'll see another lebron in 10 years, we will never see another jordan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FAGGOT

JORDAN WON 6, LOST 0
LELBRON WON 2, LOST 4
KILL YOURSELF

shut up fag

Excuses are tools of incompetence that build monuments to nothing, and those who specialize in them are seldom good at anything else.

>dwyane wade
>chris bosh
>implying jordan would have lost to that mavericks team
you can't blame lebron for the cleveland losses but he had plenty of help in miami

>loving the taste of Jordan's dick this much

Gas yourself

Oh yeah, just look at that stacked roster

Also, look at the teams Jordan beat for those rings. They were loaded teams that made it out of a really solid West.

Fedora tip: the comment

Hey retard, that's just out of his appearances in the finals. You do know that jordan had years where he didn't even make it right?

He needs to go to a third and maybe fourth team and win a ring. Then he is goat. He literally only plays with teams that consist of half of the Olympic team starting line up

Lebron would wreck Jordan like he murdered Jason Terry

> team of literal who's
> b-but Jordan's teams were loaded

Meme destroyed

pippen isn't really a literally who, but otherwise yeah

So more rings=better right?
Not actual individual player awards and achievements right

Pippen only thrived with Jordan by his side

I agree, I already consider him the 2nd best ever behind Jordan but if he wins a title in Cleveland that automatically makes him uncontested GOAT. The Cleveland curse is a real thing, anyone who can break it is a literal god. Winning a championship for Cleveland counts as much as winning 10 championships.

He'd be 3-5
He's gotta do better than that. If he would transfer to the west and make it to the chip at least 3 times, then I might respect him

In 90-91 he wasn't really the Scottie Pippen we know now though. Wasn't even an All-Star.

3-4*
Not quite 5 yet

> 2nd best ever

This is an 18+ board

>2nd best ever

That depends on what team he goes to. If he goes to OKC or GSW or the Spurs the nigga is going to win the damn title every year. Even with the clips they would be fucking ferocious with him

But ya if its something like Houston, Utah or Portland and he dominates I'd legit be stunned

That's just wrong, and you know it.

He might be the 2nd best small forward ever.

If he does win a ring in Cleveland then people could legit argue for LeBron being the 2nd best ever, but he'll have to do something never seen before to overtake Jordan.

true, the teams jordan carried to the finals against the pistons didn't win because they were able to focus on him alone and bully him physically
they wouldn't have won in today's NBA

1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Shaw
4. Duncan
5. Hakeem
If you would seriously take anyone other than Jordan over LeBron to have on your team in their prime you have never watched a basketball game.

Kareem
Oscar
Wilt
Larry
Kobe
Hakeem

And I'm not even trying...

>Kobe

>skillset

>can't shoot
>can only charge people for easy and 1s

his only remarkable skill is passing and being large

I remember being 16

1 ring in Cleveland with Ty Lue = 10 with Phil Jackson in the secind city

What happens when LeBron's athleticism drops?

MJ changed his game, becoming a better shooter. Lebron has become a worse shoooter over the last few years.

leflop pls

he can play pg

>2-4
>2
>-
>4
>TWO
>AND
>FOUR

implying Ty Lue is doing jackshit except looking smart on televison

> all these /rare flags/

My bad. 3-4 is still elite but nowhere near MJ. In my opinion the next GOAT will have to go 6-0 in the chips. Doesn't have to be 3 peats for me but you gotta be undefeated

Agreed. I would forgive him for that cocky hour long special of where he was going to play if he took the jazz or nuggets to the chip. Until then he's the best player in a conference where the second best is borderline top 15 in the league, not very impressive

>losing earlier in the playoffs is better than losing in the finals

i will never understand this meme

Look, let's keep this simple:

LeBron is already the greatest playoff performer ever. But he is not the greatest player ever, not yet.

If you want to keep it in team context, then find another thread. If you want to keep it in individual player context, then no one has better game than LeBron in the playoffs:

Career playoff points:
1) MJ
2) Kareem
3) LeBron

Career playoff assists:
1) Magic
2) Stockton
3) LeBron

Career playoff rebounds (non centers):
1) Malone
2) Baylor
3) LeBron

And if you look at the leaders through age 31, LeBron is at the top of the points list, and behind only Magic in assists.

GOAT playoff performer in points, assists and rebounds combined. And he's only 31.

>And he's only 31
he's been in the league for 13 years, he doesn't have as much gas left in the tank as you think

LeGod haters btfo

I'd rank him top 5 player all time, greatest SF.

if he would've won it last year with that team of scrubs there'd be no question about it

>not having the entire roster burnt into your brain because of Tecmo Basketball
plebs

Break the curse.

the cavs will lose as part of an govt agenda to quell the autism the likes of which spee suffers from. what else will they do if they can't daily 2-5 shitpost?

>B-But he lost in the finals before

youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k

I don't think he's Jordan level but the finals loses are mostly due to the fact that he got dogshit teams into the finals. In his first run with the Cavs the East actually had competition and he basically ran through teams like the Pistons solo.

No shit he has high playoff numbers. He plays in a conference full of dilapidated talent and very few competitive teams and gets to cruise to the finals every year.

Honestly people like you are the dumbest.

You literally root for LeBron's production to drop off so you could be "right about him" all along. That he just uses athleticism and bullrushes to the basket, and soon that ability will be gone.

It's a pathetic stance that you will be humiliated holding when LeBron is playing crafty godlike oldman-ball when he's 40 and averaging a 20 point triple double for the rest of his career.

LeGod truly is the GOAT

Guaranteed replies, the thread

spoiler: Thunder takes it all

>audio constantly changing levels

what a lazy fuck of an uploader

>have to play with
>james jones
>mike miller
>delevedova
>shawn fucking marion
>timofev mozgoz

>I'm sorry

Why do people say this right before they know they are going to say something stupid

go on

MJ and KOBR did it with one team.

They were the constant that had to be built around.

That was too hard for Lelbron, so he formed triple tag teams and went wherever gave him the best winning situation.

Sorry, that's not what great players do. Have a nice day.

even though kobe won the majority of his titles as the 2nd best player on the team?

and how they were trash until they got a legitimate 2nd star in Pau whereas LeBron dragged a team by himself to the finals?

But PGs can actually shoot

If he doesn't surpass Jordan by next year then it also took him longer to achieve it. He's already played more playoff games than Jordan anyways.

Lol because there were actually good teams in the east when MJ played
>Reggie Miller
> Patrick Ewing
> Isaiah Thomas
3 championship caliber teams right there

LeBron had the late years of the Paul pierce/kg Celtics and one year of a tough rose bulls team. But he has walked in every year besides that

That's the point

You post would have made more sense had you just told us your favorite color crayon to shove up your nose. 18+ only please

But he wont

>ctrl f "da land"
>0 replies
weak lads

he can shoot when he tries.

not possible for him to ever be the GOAT at this point.
>not the best stats
>didn't win the most MVPs
>doesn't have a 50%+ winning percentage in championships
>not the most talented player of all time
>doesn't do anything exceptionally well except driving to the hoop
in order to be the best, you gotta be better than the best. and he's obviously not better than the best

U fookin wot m8

>Millennials

Curry is the "Best shooter ever" and he's not making the Finals.

Guess it doesn't matter so much, huh...

And half as many as KAJ the greatest ever

He only went to 6 mate Lebron has been to 7

>women getting raped
>bad

B2 reddit

One of the best overall players to ever play basketball.

kobe and mj got hooked up with elite coaching and players almost instantly

lebron literally had to build his own team after seven years of bringing literally who into cleveland

mj had pippen and jackson
kobe had shaq and jackson

lebron had zydrunas illgauskas and mike brown. kobe and mj played with household name hofers. lebron played with literally who

>Shaw

>kobe
>oscar

He had Pippen for all 6. And Rodman for 3. Besides that, Jordan was surrounded by mediocre players. Lebron isn't even currently playing the best ball on the Cavs. Irving has been their best player. So please stop acting like Lebron doesn't play with anyone.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't know about that quit yet.

But can we agree that if he wins it this year The Cavs have a very big chance of repeating next year?

Can we...can we agree on that?

>Never lost a final
LeBron right?

He's already the 2nd greatest player of all-time

1. MJ
2. LeBron
3. Wilt
4. Russell
5. Magic
6. Bird
7. Duncan
8. Hakeem