What do Europeans think of their former colonies?

What do Europeans think of their former colonies?

What colonized think of their former colonizers?

So, what do you think about Portugal?

Good country. But it is like Brazil in the aspect that the state is very big.

>What colonized think of their former colonizers
Don't like either Sweden or Russia tbqhwyf

King George is Ned Stark

George Washington is Geoffrey

>tfw no former colony

Pls come back desu
We will make superior maltese bread

>Austria-Hungary participated in the Eight-Nation Alliance that suppressed the Boxer rebellion (1899-1901). Austria-Hungary together with Italy sent the smallest force of the Eight-Nation Alliance. Four cruisers and 296 Hungarian enlisted soldiers were dispatched.[1]
>On September 7, 1901, Austria-Hungary gained a concession zone in Tianjin as part of the reward for its contribution to the Alliance. The Austro-Hungarian concession zone was 150 acres (0.61 km2) in area, situated next to the Pei-Ho river and outlined by the Imperial channel and the Tianjin-Peking railway track. Its population was around 30,000 people. Order was maintained by 40 Austro-Hungarian marines and 70 Chinese militia (Shimbo).
>The self-contained concession had its own thermae, theatre, pawnshop, school, barracks, prison, cemetery and hospital. It also contained the Austro-Hungarian consulate and its citizens were under Austro-Hungarian, not Chinese rule. However, despite its relatively short life-span (only 16 years in all), the Austrians have left their mark on that area of the city, as can be seen in the wealth of Austrian architecture, that stands in the city to this day.

They're part of France and Usa now. Really rather disappointed, it was a pretty poor investment in retrospect.
Finland was never a colony. Not to Sweden, not to Russia. As a country they're cool.

I am proud to be a former French colony

I am proud to be a former Spanish colony

CHI

wtf I love China now

I think they should pay us reparations

>forget how to grow potatoes
>forget how to fish
>forget how not to starve to death
>somehow this is England's fault

>american education

>Texas pretending to be independent again
You lost the civil war. Get over it.

they sucked

i miss them

>Finland was never a colony. Not to Sweden, not to Russia
Yes it was.

Meh

>American education

The British corn laws made it economically impossible to grow anything but corn and potatoes, what was a mixed economy became a tillage economy, then mother nature came along with years of potato famine, and the rest is history

We dont talk about them.