themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-tourism-to-turkey-falls-90-53475
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good question
t. visited

Good question
t. not visited

Because Holywood

Snails and froglegs

Those are all people that America deported to Mexico.

>China
???

Mexico has a vibrant culture, plenty of historical sites, plenty of modern tourist attractions, and a lot of it is actually safe enough to visit.

Good beaches and interesting antiquity sites.

t. visited

Who the fuck visits China? Like, what? I mean, me and my parent went there more than a decade ago but still, isnt that a really unusual destination? Do they consider people who live in HongKong to be tourists when they stop by in mainland China?

I dont get France, either. Spain and Turkey are cheap holiday destinations but who the fuck goes to France? For what reason?

Paris.

There are about 3 billion people in East, South, and Southeast Asia. China is a relatively close tourist destination for all of them.

Yea but you know damn well that 75% of the visits to mexico are just people going to a resort to get wasted

because it's next to america
/thread

>who the fuck goes to France? For what reason?

Paris is hyped up to unbelievable levels all over the world

are you retarded? it's cheap, you're next to the usa, warm, pyramids n shiet

Because everyone think they go to China first if they wanna go to Asia,doesn't they?

I literally have no idea why someone from Europe would visit Mexico

It's cheap, it's warm, it's right next to the USA, and the national language is something that a lot of Americans are already familiar with. Not that hard to figure out.

pyramids n shiet

>but who the fuck goes to France? For what reason?

come on now

Warm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cold

but you are closer to better pyramids in egypt

ive been to pyramids in mexico and yea they were cool but it's not something i'd fly across the atlantic to see

>Japan not even listed
Embarrassing. Japan probably is one of the most beautiful nations on earth. They also have impeccable culture. It literally is the perfect tourist destination. You can just drive around and visit historical sites, temples, cities, what not. I can see why people wouldnt want to live there since Japans work ethics are pants on head retarded, but as a tourist there probably isnt a single nation on earth that is more interesting.

>weeaboos are this delusional.

Yep.The image of Paris in Japan is beautiful and refined.

t. Burger who has never been to Japan

The country has a shit ton of flaws but almost none of them are noticeable to tourists. As a tourist you wont notice their racist attitude, or their pants on head retarded work ethics and expectations. As a tourist all you do is travel and look at shit. A weeaboo would imply that Japan is the greatest country on earth. I specifically pointed out that Japan has flaws, but those flaws are in no way related to the experience that you as a tourist will have.

>g-guys look I'm not a weeaboo, I have criticisms too!

Been to the south of France multiple times to a friends and it's fucking boring desu.

Pretty villages, but you get that in every European country.

I find the French completely dull too.

>I find the French completely dull too.

Lmao you guy expect us to entertain you or some shit?

God Tier
>Italy
>Switzerland
>Iceland
>Japan

Top Tier
>Spain
>US
>Egypt
>Mexico
>Canada
>Indonesia
>India

Good Tier
>UK
>Germany
>France
>Turkey
>Morocco
>Portugal
>Greece
>Malaysia
>Koreas

>türkiy suportz issi
>eyurop

Nah I just find you lot a bit boring, maybe it's just your language.

People cum themselves over French but I find your accents are often very monotone and boring.
>le errrr rosbif errr fromage errrr

Well that your opinion and I respect it.
I don't like you guys that much either.

Fite me irl Pierre

France is known for its attractive black women

Is it really that Paris people is chilly?
I heard Paris people is chilly to especially Asian.

>Russia 31 million
wut?

lol

not funny

lolz

>Crimea

t. Weeb

Bumpini

>US above UK

A compendium of prized artefacts taken from the largest empire ever seen vs "we wuz teepeez n buffalo skullz"

You're delusional.

Each of those countries has impressively rich and deep cultures and histories, unlike your country, Ahmed. I for one cannot name a single reason why anyone would want to visit your Kraut homeland, other than seeing Mercedes Benz factories or Oktoberfest and that's being really fair to you.

>Each of those countries has impressively rich and deep cultures and histories, unlike your country
Almost made me laugh. Whats next? Youre gonna tell us that Germans didnt exist prior to the 20th century?

I would genuinely start with Japan, or Hong Kong.
Maybe Singapore or Bangkok if I'm doing SEA as well.

While I like you, I have to agree with the ranking.
No amount of prized artifacts taken from around the world can make up for the almost nothing else to do, and generally drab skies.
Course the weather could have just been bad when I visited.

Turkey had 10 million drop this year. It is not even in top 10 anymore/

why would anybody visit the US. oh look, generic CBD with skyscrapers with suburbs all around. cities that are basically huge malls.

in china at least you have some culture you can taste, among the deadly pollution and fields of commieblocks.

for the landscape and it is really cheap for europeans to fly to the US (especially New York)

so is canada, but obviously the weather isn't as nice.

spain and turkey, it's mostly for their beaches than history and culture

>Belgium
>non country, trying to prove a point.

I dunno, dude. Can't imagine what they forgot here

twitter.com/mturismo/status/781560894878875648

>less people visit Brazil than Miami city alone
I'm crying inside.

SPRING BREAK!

better this way t b h, these fuckers just come here to fuck children and trannies

Beaches mostly, surely?

I'd wager Mexico is less of a shithole compared to Egypt.

hong kong is in china

>turkey
>europe

why does germany get visited?
I thought all cities that were nice and old had been destroyed by anglo americans and now germany has nothing interesting?

Depends on what they mean by "international tourist arrivals". If you just stay one night then that will count.

e-unwto.org/doi/pdf/10.18111/9789284418145

Because Canada is more if the same thing to many americans right? You have similar cultures and attractions while Mexico is more different and exotic and is next door.

Only tourists we get are outdoorsy or "nature people". For example, Whistler (A ski resort) is always fucking full of Australians

There is nothing special to see in our cities, it's our nature that we are well known for

Bump

Bump

because paris

france's economy is dependent on tourism

They had shit ton of money exploited from colonies and they made many many pretty stuff from it.

CHI

For what reason?

no, It's false. Tourism is a great income into the french economy, but pretty nothing in the GNP tho.
The most profitable economic sectors are nuclear, plane/space, high tech industries.

Uh probably the coup, s*rian rapefugees, and King Roach's prominence

Why the fuck would you visit here? Its shit

Most of them probably go to LONDON which is just a boring generic big city

Noice, wish we had a safe state. The safer states here are between 8 and 11 murders per 100k.

lmao the only reason people visit turkey is either for constantinople or to visit family they left behind to go to the rest of europe

have you seen what americans and other tourist do in Mexico?
they come for the resorts
they dont even get out
resort are literally bunkers against mexicans
if they could they would build a wall around the beach and turn into private beach (they cant vs muh federal beaches)
also most of the resorts are run by spanish and american companies

You might think but what about the people who go to the pyramids and shit?" well most of them pay for a safe guide through the ruins

so thats your most visited country meme

Most tourists were Russians and this happened themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-tourism-to-turkey-falls-90-53475

North Castilian fag here.
A lot of people come here to see Ávila, Segovia, Salamanca...

Because we send all the qt's on Sup Forums to L O N D O N ?

Has anyone here been to Russia on vacation? What did you do? I went there once, but I was just visiting my grandparents.

I literally see tourists every single day when I go out and use the transport system.

they are a minority

Where do you live?

What do you mean?
>city of love
>paris
>eiffel tower
lots of memes about france, everyone goes there. As for China, it's pretty large and can be interesting just about anywhere as it's quite diverse but I imagine it's mostly historic (great wall) and semi-historic shit (reconstructed or restored) + the big cities that people go to. This might count HK & Taiwan(and others) under China too.

As the country with the oldest historical roots when it comes to modernity and the definition of the western world, it shouldn't surprise anyone that France comes first to everybody's mind when they think about art, cuisine, architecture, and historical landmarks.

Also, Paris is "the city of love"

Americans go there for vacations but don't leave the resort once the entire time

Of course they are.

CDMX

Well dumb fucks automatically assume every Asian is "chah-neez".

actually foreign tourists will surpass 24millions this year
it is growing strong
but it is still not many comparing to usa and some european countries because most people think japan is just concrete jungle with nothing interesting

That man-whale in the back

p. much this
yeah Cancun is a shit, fucking generic shit filled with loud gringos and cheap booze, I'll go this spring break because my rich uncle paid for it and wants me to baby sit his son (he's always getting into fights, flaunting his wealth and fucking strangers in clubs). I'll most likely have a blast, but I'll feel like a piece of shit afterwards

a cousins caught herpes and chlamydia from a gringa he fucked in cancun

i couldn't even read the first without rolling my eyes post ironically

KEK that'll be my next big accomplishment.
Americans are freaking disgusting people, they kinda turn me on.

>Turkey
>Europe

>Trusting those Mexican homicide statistics

You're on the wrong website.
Fuck off normalscum.

Because Anglos and Germans pass through France to go in Spain.