Today is the day of Remembrance for the Holodomor, the Soviet communist planned starvation to genocide Ukrainians...

Today is the day of Remembrance for the Holodomor, the Soviet communist planned starvation to genocide Ukrainians. An estimated 10 million people died between 1932-1933.

Biчнa пaм'ять!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ukraine
>>x

unlucky
noob ukrainians

this genocide really happened, unlike the famous one. Also it kills all the good people with good genes and left only the coward, dumb and whore alive, that why ukraine is a shithole now.

I want to have a cute daughter like her.

Did they do the same to other ethnicities as well or was just a thing against Ukrainians?

>holodomor
nice meme
>ukrainians
no such people

Wild taras appeared

why is the G an H!? How do you say G? What does the X do?

Stalin needs to apologize NOW!

Never trust a rus.

>Ukrainians
No such thing.

Ukraine?
More like SHIKRAINE! HAHAHAHA

see

There are only cons to having a cute daughter
unless of course you get into an incestuous relationship with her once she grows up to be a hot babe

and yet a substantial portion of ukrainians love the ruskis

it's impossible to hate us
we're number one

I have to add that this particular famine was caused by the collectivization and some regions, like Ukraine, had much more victims due to the structure of their agriculture - they still had some traditions of small farms, while those terrains that were inhabited by Russians didn't have them (even before the revolution Russian peasants participated in so called "mir" (singular), a kind of commune that periodically redistributed its land. Generally speaking only Ukrainians and Cossacks had private small farms (also Poles, Balts and Finns, but their territories (re)gained independence just after the revolution)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
There was a lot of areas.

I don't know if it was planned, but it was deliberately contained and ignored once it happened.