/balk/

Greece edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/fake-news-in-macedonia-who-is-writing-the-stories
seleo.gr/thessalonikh/226793-megali-astynomiki-epixeirisi-sti-rotonta-synelifthisan-17-diakinites-narkotikon-foto
strawpoll.me/4979956
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Albania is terrible

ku jeni shqipe

no lol

Does she let you record?

>tfw Hillary lost to some kids from a country directly affected by her hubbys PISSKIPER MISSIONZ in 1999

oh that is a Sweet Sweet irony

repost

no, but i guess it's the same shit
rabbit meat is literally chicken white meat - dry as fuck and tasteless

tried the fish eyeballs, tho (if you were the user told me about it and remember) - love'd it.

I wouldn't because I feel like I would get addicted to paying for sex.

Ktu jena

trump is our boy

Those trips don't lie

Trump is LITERALLY creating jobs in macedonia by simply existing, tremendous!

no but do it anyway, enjoy life

Name? Go for it if you lust after her that much.

If she lets you record,then do it.It will be a memory

Yeah that was me. Yeah, they're tasty and supposedly full of phosphorus n shit

ku jeni shqipe xddd?

you didn't Tell us her name

>enjoy life
joy is degenerate

Yeah,tell us her name

Its pure murder-kino time om BTV

So is Sup Forums

Please kys or
Killjoy

joy is an excess of emotion that cant be maintained on the long run
the same goes with sadness
the ideal state is to be neither sad nor joyous that is true happiness
if you are sad e.g. when your parents die you are a degenerate

Rate my OC lads

ayo Freud

This is the full video

channel4.com/news/fake-news-in-macedonia-who-is-writing-the-stories

>feeling sorrow is degenerate

Humans aren't all rational thinking analytical robots, and the ones who are suffer from autism.

the goddamn edge

ffs my neighbors dog is moaning all night fucking piece of shit, why doesnt he just put it down and end its suffering this fucker shouldnt keep dogs in the first place

not eating bread causes autism and this is my proofs

What if the dog's moaning because he's getting fucked by your neighbour? Why would he kill it dude prolly needs a fuckbuddy.

>suffer
>autism
autistic people are superior beings they are the middle ground between normal humans(plebs) and god
plebs are easily led astray by ephemeral things unlike the superior autiste masterrace

THIS

post qts from ur countries : )

Were Jesus,Muhammad and Abraham autistic?No seriously think about it

That's called apathy and it's a sign of depression or other psycho stuff. The point is not to be overcome with grief or happiness (hysteria) not not feeling them at all.

The only people who think autistic people are superior are other autistic people. Stop trying to mask your developmental disorder with your inflated ego.

This

unfff

whites only please

Serbface

Do you have from those in Greece?

nope, that girl is swarthy

hahaha vgazi glossa o albanos

>The only people who think autistic people are superior are other autistic people
because only autistic people are capable of rational thought not masked by emotions
>That's called apathy
no its called eudaimoneia
mohammed was just a typical arab who liked killing and raping
jesus i cant say but buddha was autistic 100%

aristotle and plato were autistic too

seleo.gr/thessalonikh/226793-megali-astynomiki-epixeirisi-sti-rotonta-synelifthisan-17-diakinites-narkotikon-foto

they arrested 17 albanians selling drugs in down town , shit, where the hell are we gonna buy weed from now

esy ise albanos, siptariiii

bre pou tha vgali glosa kai o albanoulis ston elina

kek agrees with me and you cant prove me wrong varvarians

i like the fishes cheek meat. Those tsipoura had tasty cheeks

Feelings will always be there. Masked or unmasked. Repressed causing pathologies or out in the open where you can process them. It's the natural law.

OMG IT'S KELLY POSTER, REPORT HIM FOR BAN EVASION

paramilas pali bre albane?e albane

do tataro greeks count?

Kush e man men :√)

what is the most likely source of Albo-skull?

i'll suck on those eggs, if you know what i mean

i mean i want the kinder surprise chocolate eggs down there just for the toys inside.

>inb4 they are shit nowadays
sadly i can agree on that

>Repressed causing pathologies
t.jew

such a typical whoreface 2bh
the standard look of a balkan slut

>*ova
tatar'd?

>yesterday at the 7/11 waiting in line
>gypsy kid in front hasn't got enough money to buy some shit he wants to it
>some nigger buys it for him
>today
>same kid outside the 7/11
>asks me to give him some money to eat
>mfw I casually looked at him smiling and told him to go fuck himself

you have 7/11? damn u are 1st world

gosh, I hate Albania

last one from our thessalonican slav volleyball slut

google sevasti hormova for some more

whenever a gyppo ask you to give him some change for food, tell him you will buy him a full meal if he sucks your dick. If he agrees, he's probably not bluffing.

thats too risky in the end hell actually try it for some copper coins

next time I'm gonna buy what he wants take a small bite in front of him and throw the rest in the garbage.

thats disrespectful to the food

XEX I'm a Balkanite, superior to dumb gypsies XEX

Or tell him you'll buy him a hotdog, but you will have to feed him with it.
So, when he opens his mouth, with dried out green snots on his upper lip, instead of feeding him with the hotdog, you ram your fat brown cock down his throat.

I wouldn't touch a gypsy even if my life was depended on it let alone put my dick inside one.
Fucking Christ that's disgusting.

ti perimenes apton boulgaro?

oi vei malaka

ok, ok i might be too rough on that

here's different one:
tell him you'll buy him a snow cone, but he will have to eat it with closed eyes.
So, when he closes his eyes, drop the ice cream balls on the ground, and stuff up the cone with your nutsack.

You catching my drift, lad?

Wtf is wrong with you shitskins? No wonder the Balkans is a hellhole.

Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik keks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world class players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Algeria, Senegal and Bosna i Herce-fucking-govina?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

its the bread lad

>>>/ex-yu/
dudl dudl

My God, I got like 5-6 of his compatriots begging for money and sleeping on the streets and he's all like "you should have sex with them".
How about you take them back for a change?

>Zoran Đinđić

Sorry, when I was looking for the thread, I searched for ex-ju rather than ex-yu.

I'm such a clutz :/

Please disregard my post and continue with your comfy thread.

only shitposting blood is shed here no confiness
also serbs didnt break up yugoslavia it was the sl*venes

not sex, man
just some bee jee's and maybe some balls gargling on a side.

Also, i'm trying to be helpful here, and you insult me? Why?

yugoslavia break up not because of the slovenes, but because the region we border to the west is populated by complete and utter retards.

The Sl*venes saw Milo go batshit dragging the bones of Lazar around the country and sensibly got the fuck out of dodge.

>tito dies
>economy goes to shit
>nationalist feelings emerge
>serbs elect milosevic because stupid shiptars in kosovo starting shit, he promises to defend the serbs in kosovo through populist bullshit
>germans ruse slovenes into splitting from yugo
>bosnians are so stupid they start a war over a wedding
>boom yugo collapse
u cant rly blame 1 group of people here....

Also, NATO apparently.

take your autism to /ex-yu/

>u cant rly blame 1 group of people here....
i'm not blaming one group, i'm just saying ex-yu's are retards - as a whole

why I insult you? Because I got your garbage outside my home. You should come pick it up

we are ex-yus
but i guess we aint the brightest either hehehe

Who's to blame???!

strawpoll.me/4979956
strawpoll.me/4979956
strawpoll.me/4979956

you forgot to add da joos
>yugoslavs eat bread to every meal
>they are the most autistic people on earth
bure goincidence

every one on the balkans eat breads to every meal