Do you think Latin America is poor like Africa because of Spain and Portugal?

Do you think Latin America is poor like Africa because of Spain and Portugal?

Why did the Anglo countries become rich and the Latin countries extremely poor and miserable?

Filthy dumb weeaboo scum.

Stop blaming others and fix your country

I'm not, I just asked

brazil is poor for the same reason the american south is poor. Its full of lazy negros. The rest are poor because mestizos are only barely better than Listerine swilling abos .

Latin America isn't poor. If you think LAC is poor you've never seen real poverty.

What about the other British colonies that are way worst than Latin A. For example, POO IN THE LOO????

>Anglo countries become rich
Belize, Bermuda, Guyana, Jamaica, India and Pakistan might want to have a word with you.

latin america is more successful than north america

look at how the natives live in usa compared to mexico

white americans are also worse off than europeans

This. Spain probably did the most to "uplift" the natives out of any European power, despite other Europeans putting out a shitton more propaganda about the "white man's burden" to justify their actions.

>latin america is more successful than north america
>comparing 20+ nations to 2 nations
No Latin American nation has a higher GDP than the US or a higher HDI than Canada or the US.
>look at how the natives live in usa compared to mexico
Both tend to live in poverty relative to their own nations, except US natives have the advantage of being able to study, work, and live in the US while indios are confined to Mexico with the same advantages as the average Mexican.
>white americans are also worse off than europeans
The average White American is more economically prosperous than the average European. The average Latin American, however, is much, much worse off than the average Spanish or Portuguese.

>The average White American
If you're drawing comparisons, either don't select an arbitrary target demographic OR do the same for all sides of the comparison (White Latin Americans, White Europeans, etc.)

Also: you are comparing _countries_, not "nations". This is specially relevant on the New World.

"Raw" GDP doesn't matter. What matters in this case is GDP per capita; while this wouldn't change the conclusion _in this case_, it is still important when you're comparing fucking blobs like USA or Brazil with smaller countries.

This.

>uplift
You're fucking with me right?

The Spanish poster was the one who drew a comparison between White Americans and Europeans. I simply corrected him by saying White Americans are not worse off than Europeans.

>What matters in this case is GDP per capita; while this wouldn't change the conclusion
Exactly. No Latin American nation is objectively more successful than the United States in terms of economic prosperity, both raw and per capita, or quality of life, refuting the above Spanish poster's claim.

I put it in quotes for a reason, their mestizos (which most of our natives really are) are more integrated into mainstream society than the natives in the US.

the anglo-caribbean is comparably poor to a lot of Latin America so I wouldn't blame the colonial powers entirely

This
Is proof Americans are retarded