Language learning thread

what language are you learning? practice here!
hola estoy aprendiendo espanol pero tengo muchos problemas

espero que alguien de Sup Forums pueda ayudarme

>tfw when you cannot engage in these comfy threads because you aren't actively learning any new languages and nobody is learning yours

Spen
A2

¿De dónde vienes?

learn spanish!
estudias a menudo?
los estados unidos. odio que el nombre de mi pais tiene 7 silabas. siempre lo pronuncio erroneamente

>estudias a menudo?
desafortunadamente no

rude

keltainen mämmi juuh eikkäs

que

¿Ayudarte a practicar? ¿Por qué estás posteando desde España?

si
porque estoy en espana

>Spain
>Learning spanish

we need more context OP

¿Pero de qué país vienes?

soy estadounidense
estoy en espana
quiero practicar espanol para que pueda hablar mehor con la gente aqui

read the thread

*mejor

I've been teaching myself Japanese for the past month. Shit is hard compared to European languages, and I'm afraid of reaching a plateau because I don't have the balls to practice speaking with anybody over the internet.

Can anybody who has self taught themselves a language and has had a similar issue comfort me?

que los castellanos con tu mierda pronunciación digan mehor, no significa que se escriba así.
así es.

Is hard specially when nobody around have the minimal shared interests and people on the internet have very differente schedules.

i pots entendre el català o no saps ni per on et dona el aire?

puedo entender un poco porque vivo en barcelona

Friendly bump

にほんご

Going to commit to learning Japanese with my friends in a few weeks.

¿Estas estudiando? ¿Qué estudias?

Déjenlo morirse el hilo

Aún que "Estados Unidos" sea más común, puedes usar "América" también.

I'm learning Spanish
I started two days ago

>puedes usar "América"
How about letting them use Estados Unidos instead? América is a continent

Que tipo de problemas?, yo te ayudo

See >los estados unidos. odio que el nombre de mi pais tiene 7 silabas. siempre lo pronuncio erroneamente
OP has problems pronouncing the word. (I wouldn't be surprised if he pronounced it as "iestads iunids" or stuff like that.)

Just doing the daily vocab review.
>Le président
>La présidence
>le croyant
>la croyance
This shit is bothering me.

>wasting your time with spanish

> tfw learning Deutsch
> tfw too dumb and brain makes it incredibly difficult to formulate even simple sentences
AND IVE BEEN LEARNING FOR 4 MONTHS IM RETARDEDEDEDED ljkbKUga :(

>Implying
Spanish will as useful as english in our lifetime and it's not a meme like when people say the same will happen to mandarin

>4 months
Man, you anglos should have known better at this point. Don't you see how non native english speakers make silly mistakes all the time? Most of us have been learning english for years. Don't beat yourself so much, it's actually quite normal to struggle at the start. Just don't give up so soon.

Producing in a language is much harder than comprehending it. Don't neglect grammar though, it's boring to study but ignore the memers saying to study "naturally", if you can actually conjugate shit and know how tenses/cases work it's much easier.

WHAT LANGUAGE SHOULD I LEARN
I'm thinking french because it's easy and show off or jap because I'm half jap and jap is cool

Months? Regardless of language, try again in some years.

t. auch studiere ich Deutsch seit 2014, aber mein Deutsch ist noch eine große Scheiße.

>Spanish will be as useful as english

It depends, what do you plan to do with the language?

That depends entirely on where you live. No one here is going to be needing Spanish anytime soon and most of Europe and Canada won't either though. USA I agree with though.

nothing really. maybe have access to other kind of media/culture.
I learned english because I played video games, but it turned out to be very useful academically and when I traveled abroad.

México es el mejor amigo del Canada

Can I still say I'm studying English if I haven't learned anything new since like, 2014?

I'm learning the language of engineering. srsly, there are so many new vocabs you have to get familar with.

you just shitpost on Sup Forums right. so, no, you are 100% fluent.

Tu apprends le français aussi? Avez-vous l'étudié longtemps?

Russian and English, can't practice Russian because can't remember the Russian keyboard.

I started learning italian a week ago and I realized it will easy af
I really only have to expand the vocabulary
I want to see how far i can get in 2 months

Can one really be fluent in English, if they have an accent?

Polish
Kurwa poland strong russia we war you

Si tu commences une phrase avec "tu" alors ensuite tu ne peux plus employer "vous". Sois consistent.
Enfin: L'avez-vous étudié à très longtemps?*

시발 영어

Ah oui, j'ai manqué cet erreur.

>L'avez-vous

Est-ce que ça c'est la vrai construction? Je ne l'ai jamais vu.

of course, i don't think fluency has anything to do with the accent. even the native speakers speak with different accents. btw, some foreign (non native) accents are easier to understand than some british accents.

YO TAMBIEN ESTOY APRENDIENDO ESPANOL PORQUE MIS PADRES FRIJOLEROS NUNCA MI ENSENARON (HOW DO YOU SPELL "SHOWED" IN SPANISH??) ESPANOLLL

sorry, cap locks

mostrar- to show
demonstrar- to show or demonstrate.

Are girls enough motivation to learn a language?

Si on pose une question (en employant la forme plus polie polie) il faut modifier l'ordre.
Dans la forme direct la phrase serait :" vous l'avez étudié ?" Donc l'inverse c'est comme je l'avais écrit.
Si tu ne veux pas inverser la phrase tu peux toujours utiliser "est-ce que ", cette expression déjà exprime une sense interrogatif, donc par exemple : est-ce que vous l'avez étudié à très longtemps ? Signifie la même chose et elle est moins compliquée de formuler
Bonne courage, français est un peu difficile

o que vou aprender culturalmente com italiano?

livros e midia italiana sao legais?

Most languages require a lot of time. More than women alone are worth to justify it. Great fucking talking points for when you first meet a girl though.

Bitches love hobbies.

what's the definition of the word I was using? I've never heard the words "mostrar" or "demonstrar" used as much as "ensenar"

ich lerne Deutsch fuer etwa einen Monat. Es ist schwer, insbesondere die grammatische Geschlechter

français und español

you mean enseñar. Well enseñar can mean to like teach or show someone to do something.enseñar sounds better.

Portuguese, but it's hard for me

>btw, some foreign (non native) accents are easier to understand than some british accents.

Oh, you can't understand Scotts either? I usually just keep a fake grin on my face and keep nodding along wisely. It works very well - although I suspect some of them think I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

ohhh, I see, thank you!

What are some good sources to learn Italian with, everything I find is tourist tier.

you're best off pirating textbooks online on the language you want to learn

pyccкий bros i need help. I'm but a young Midwestern farm boy going into the navy and am trying to learn your language before boot camp, can i get some tips and energy boosts for your glorious tongue

Just asking this here:
What's this toy called and where can I get this?

>sorry for interrupting

zyklon-b

Learning Dutch.

So far I can say my name and "I shit on you"

I'm going places.

of course cyka blyat

great, I've got the alphabet down well and a few basic words. What's a good website for free to get good at it

i think duolingo has russian

Ive been studying English(Grammar).
5 month ago.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry difficult.

I am crying.(´;ω;`)ブワッ
Why,Is English very difficult?

I can't understand to use diffarence between "study" and "learn" .

to study is to apply yourself to gaining knowledge

to learn is to gain knowledge

It's hard to explain but "learn" means to gain a skill or knowledge. "Study" is the process by which you do that, such as by reading or writing. You learn new content in school, but you study (often called revision) before exams.

がんばって!

5 months ago? I thought you go through years of it since Elementary?

Been learning Dutch via Duolingo/memrise. I don't think I'm even at the A1 level.
Want to speak functional Dutch in 2 years but I don't have money to spare. Any suggestions?

>tfw i am learning English just for the purpose of college exam

"How much" can you learn a language in 7 weeks if you study every day for 3-4 hours? What do you think?

Do the Taiwanese study as much as the Chinese?

Maybe he's 5 months old or something.

i'm learning german right now and i have difficulties with word order and articles

I dont know "gainning"(and gain).
So I searched it words.
I understood.
And...
I understood (a? the ?) diffrence between to "learn" and to "study". Thank you!

Thanks.
Your explanation is very easy.
I understood.

ありがとう!

Sorry.
I cant understand.
"go through" and "since Elementary"
sorry.

I dont know the meaning(go through) of the verb in this case is very difficult.

search up germanforenglishspeakers in Google. Has some pretty good tips about German grammar

German grammar is ridiculous, and the articles are too. Why can't every language be as easy as English?
It is difficult to learn any language, so don't worry.

Why are you learning English?

Pls teach me japanese

thank you!

i found english to be boring because of its easiness. for me, harder languages are more interesting to learn

Merhaba nasılsın

English is one of the main 'big three subject',
we are forced to study it even if we might not have a chance using it in our later lifetime

I have been interesting in programming.
But, I thought that Japanese of native language is limit to studying programming.

And in addition, I was not good at English subject when I was a student.

I am a Japanese of nativespekear but I think I dont know English so I cant teach you.^^;

If I can do English................

Bonjour petit Asiat
You have to go back Günter Rizzoli