Meme coach uses all 3 subs by 75 mins

what the fuck was he thinking?

>tfw Ronaldo has been invisible and looks like he's dead but you're too scared to take him off

He's not ready for this stage, shat the bed. Simeone will murder him in the second half.

Why the fuck does he take off Kroos for Isco. Kroos was playing so well.

>I rate Zidane

Seriously pathetic. Zidane is considered one of the greats and doesn't have the balls to take him out. Embarrassing.

He's a fucking hack. meme player, meme manager

>rating zidane

>champions league final
>no way it'll go to extra time!
wew lad

I pray that Ronaldo and Bale are both cramping and Real is tired as fuck when this thing goes to penalties.

Have some (You)s

Who needs subs when you have TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thats true.
Benzema for Vazquen was on point.

Lol be quiet, he fucked up the subs, let Athletico back into the game, and fluked a shootout. The next Avram Grant.

he literally dismantled their own midfield when he subbed out Kroos

APOLOGIZE

stop trying to fit in american piece of shit,you don't know what you're talking about...
FOR FUCK SAKE YOU AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT,kroos asked to get subbed,he was physically exhausted

>meme coach
>win Champion's league

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this entire fucking thread should be embarrassed how does that big juicy Algerian cock taste fags?

Who is Roberto di Matteo?

A fucking leaf

Chelshit legend

(you)

>I want to win.

And win he did.

EL REAL MADRID ES EL CLUB DE SU VIDA (LIFE'S CLUBE) CONFIRMED BY HIM

JUVENTUS BTFO
FRANCE BTFO
BOURDEAUX BTFO

he had the balls to take out that shitter benzema

France is a club

If he had any balls he would have taken CR off.

>irate Zidane

yes, zidane should have saved one of his substitutions to take off Real Madrids top goalscorer of all time when they needed a goal, what an idiot right?

do you guys ever hear the garbage spewing from your mouths?

>france
>white
>not an Islamic emirate

he was a shit

you can donate to the gay visitor of moroccan brothels

because (s)he nearly ended her career by NOT failing that kick

what

the shit-tier Sup Forums "banter" which has nothing to do with what we're talking about

go choke on a burger