Why ginger haired people is discriminated so much in western society? For me, ginger hair is beautiful and kawaii...

Why ginger haired people is discriminated so much in western society? For me, ginger hair is beautiful and kawaii. So very not know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/09/09/ginger-jihadis-why-redheads-are-attracted-to-radical-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do jap girls like gingers?

Yes I think we like. It's kawaii to see.

so like if i spent £3000 to go to japan i'd get more than a hug right?

The thing about gingers is that they're either smoking hot or really ugly. And most of them are really ugly.

bullying someone for their heritage is funny
bullying brown people became taboo
gingers are white but different, an acceptable target

fun fact: there are a disproportionately high number of ginger islamic converts in the UK, probably because of bullying.

I think ginger people is mostly from Ireland and lrelander and englander is enemy for a long time, and europ likes englander more than lrelander?

>tfw ginger guy, always considered ugly
>tfw ginger girls are peng ting

am a white ginger person from england
say i spent thousands to travel to your country, what would be the reaction from the average japanese person when they saw me?

Really?? I see.. Sorry I saied bcareless things like . I didn't know it was such seriouse bully things they even would convert Islam

Nono that's not problem at all. Ginger people is look like a ce from fantasy world for japanese. So you would be popular and loved by people in japan.

it happens but it's not that bad
gingers get banter through school and whatever here just because they aren't regular blonde or brown hair

could i sell my hair for mega-yen

You could sell your butt

t. soulless proxyfag

I think it's mystery gynger is 100%made in europ prodact but still they bullied,
If black hair guy was bullied I think it's more understandab because black hair is look oriental
But ginger is noth europ things
There is ginger sacandinavian too
But why they got bullied...

it's a mystery to me mate
>tfw ginger with blue eyes
think they were clearly just jealous of how white i was

only really happened in primary school though, kids are cunts in primary school

I think if Scotland got independ then they should make Scotland as gynger holy land and get noth sea oil from British.
And live peace with noth sea oil without bully from the British

don't really know what you're saying desu mate

but scotland is shit i don't want to go there

Can anyone else just see through this fake broken english? Are we pretending this cunt isnt a proxy

There was once this south park episode.
12 year olds got very influenced by this and now they are 16 year olds.

Let me break it down for you Japan.

>Pale skin that seems unnaturally white.
>Freckles that cover the face in a disgusting rashlike manner.
>Red hair which is curly and thin giving the illusion of disease.
>Thin red hare lips
>Shrill voices
>In worst cases disturbing looking eyes

And there's more that I'm sure others would like to add but tldr theres a reason that they are rumored to have no souls.
Very much kirai

Why Scotland is shit? Glasgow is look like a real harry potter more than london.

sorry torchhead but people don't bully gingers because they are jealous of the "whiteness". they do it because you stand out.

>bullying kids with black hair is justified because they're more likely to come from another place
That's not really true, and that's not how bullying works either.

Asians love it.

Because we're different. Imagine if some japs we're born with green hair.

>ginger islamic converts in the UK, probably because of bullying.
That's a bit funny, but I'll buy it.

>tfw ginger with blue eye
>being proud of this
ginger with green eyes (like me) is unambiguously better in every way.

I have black hair and green eyes

el hilo mufa. haz patria, mata a un colorado.

>there are a disproportionately high number of ginger islamic converts in the UK
Sauce?

Well green eyes in general just btfo any other type.

Wasn't poohamamed a ginger? or is that just a myth

breitbart.com/london/2014/09/09/ginger-jihadis-why-redheads-are-attracted-to-radical-islam/

Nah it is a myth, he was described as having jet black hair and fair skin with a rosy complexion
Actually, Imams say that if you see a blond-haired blue-eyed person in your dreams that says he's Muhammed it means that they're the devil disguising as the prophet

>being this lonely
This is why ginger are hated, because they're generally autistic.

>briebart

>not nicknaming rangas 'Bluey'
>not bullying rednuts

shifgy

ginger girl = god tier
ginger men = kys

it's ok to be a ginger, but only if you are a girl

redheads =/= ginger trash

I think he meant a reliable sauce.