Look at your clocks, yuropoors, it's Amertime now...

Look at your clocks, yuropoors, it's Amertime now. This is when we discuss our superior sports since thirdworldball is irrelevant here.

If you could kindly wrap up the divegrass discussion and fuck off we'd all appreciate it.

Thanks.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Soccer is so fucking gay

A championship game and nobody even scores? Are you fucking kidding me?

That's like ending a playoff hockey game with a shootout, it ruins the integrity of the entire fucking game

Your "sports" are literally less relevant than pakipaddle

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm beginning to think these threads are just made by soccer-loving burgers false-flagging

>If you could kindly wrap up the divegrass discussion and fuck off we'd all appreciate it.
Nah.

>it's another thinly veiled US vs Europe shitposting thread

I don't like soccer either. You know what I don't do? Make a thread complaining about it. If it really triggers your autism that much, hide the threads and go into catalog view. They completely disappear that way and it actually makes Sup Forums pretty comfy.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This is a 10/10 in the USA

>T. AMERIFAG

hahah

hahaha

hahahahhaHAHAHHAHAHHA

AMERIFAGS TO (american sports)

HAHAHAH

we leave when we please, faggot.

Now go back into hiding and come out when you're called

How does it feel that 95% of the planet have no idea your sports even exist?

Take your fedora tier meme sports elsewhere

Guys we should probably listen to him he's big strong and american.

How do you rate your chances at Euro 2016?

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

T H I S
H
I
S

T B H
B
H

F A M
A
M

Desu senpai 2bh its this if im imhotep

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

B. Urger starts shit, gets btfo

If we can play like we did today, then we should make it out of the group at least, since hopefully Senderos will be dropped. Though consistently performing like today means Shaqiri consistently putting in good performances.

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

CHI

AMERISHITS TO

hahaha americans lick my pussy you fucking degenerates

this is OUR board. get fucked.

Fucking this.

I will never judge American sports again. Whatever happens it won't be as awful as Real Madrid "winning" a final.

Just waiting for the American to get btfo by a superior European so the janis can come to his aid once again

>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

is there an american sport with a team as cancerous as real madrid?

if not i'm watching it

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

perpetual inferiority complex towards big european daddy

No problem (: We'll just be quiet for now so you folks can discuss your own national sports. Have a good time!

[citation needed]

How does it feel knowing your very own people are falling in love with the NFL and games are played over there yearly?

Tipped

>clearly a mexican woman
>implying this is what americans look like

A sport they invented has an entire league in your country

I had to chuckle

I want all yuropoors to go to /lgbt/ and stay there where they belong