What do americans think of people who migrate legally to USA?

What do americans think of people who migrate legally to USA?

There's no issue with them at all as long as they learn English and never need welfare.

what if I get a scholarship to study in USA?
how hard is to get the citizenship?

I would have voted for trump, btw.

non white = you dont belong here
dont believe in their legal immigration bullshit
they will treat you like shit even in you are born there
dont underestimate the racist pillars of the country, specially in rural america

Ok with me
Disgusting spics that come here illegally and want everyone to speak spanish for them can go to hell

I never understood why some migrants will think because they emigrated their host people need to see them diferent as barbarians.

is like weebs who think they will go to japan and japanese will think they're honorable japanese.

Most people don't care as long as they assimilate

You'll get a student visa which will only be good for the four or so years it takes to finish your degree. After that you'll have to go back unless you can get a work visa of some type. Your best bet will be to immediately (and I mean from day one of uni) start applying to internships, then once you get one make a bunch of connections, and hope that you can get a job offer from a company that will support bringing you in.

Like I said again, I'll never understand why some migrants will never assimilate.

can't you get another scholarship to continue post bachelors until you get a PHD?

Possibly. Eventually it will come to an end though. If you're looking to stay, you should use your time in the country to try to build connections that will get you on the path to permanent residency. This would all be quite easy if you were a girl, all you'd have to do then would be to suck some guy off and cook him empanadas until he married yu.

They think they do not exist?

>americans
no such thing

This whole moving to another country seems to be so fucking complicated, really.
My idea was to get my degree here in Brazil, save some money, apply for citizenship, buy myself a house with the moneis I saved and then find a job.

You have to agree to every single one of our values, know the constitution, know the amendments, and your gold.

>You have to agree to every single one of our values
I agree with this in principle, so don't misunderstand me, but I'd question the legitimacy of all but a core few "American values", seeing as there's such a diversity of people in your country. Oregon values are not Arkansas values. Even within states, (geographically) half of California voted for Trump.

what if they're brown?

thats fine, just make sure you learn english

unless you're a commie or a filipino, then you can fuck off

No one cares so long as you come in legally and don't act like a nigger

i love english!
i use it more than portuguese :3

Reminder: "whiteness" in America is literally a cultural concept

As we all know, 200 years ago the irish were factually and unironically considered "potato niggers" lumped together with "chinks" and blacks.

The difference is that the Irish were able to intermarry and the blacks were not due to actual racist legislation

t. CHI

t. Jose Ramirez de la Santa Cruz

We likes ya.
Unless you don't likes us.

We have national values, each state has slightly different culture but they're all easy to adapt to as they all follow American values.

Except Commiefornia.

t. Someone who gets all his knowledge of California from Sup Forums

I used to live there. I'm in Oregon now.

Fuck off. I remember you OP, stay in your shithole country. My state doesnt need anymore mongrels

clearly you didnt

Eastern California could easily double as the Midwest

Sorry to offend you, commie.

you being an idiot doesnt offend me

you guys realize that california is a big state right

t. actual proud californian

if you dont like california you're welcome to leave. we will not be sad for you to go. I hear Utah is quite nice. There is nothing wrong with being able to fit in with superior people.

>tfw born in Ireland but actually attractive due to Anglo blood
feels good not being an authentic potato-nigger.

>being this literally cucked

ashamed for you mac-senpai

h-hot

A lot of Americans are even fine with illegal immigrants as long as they speak English and don't cause trouble, that's what I've heard from various sources at least. Not sure how they treat people who look very brown, though, after all, something as vain like the color of your skin can trigger their white racist nigger genes

Everyone here has Celtic, Viking, Norman and Anglo-Saxon blood, you dullard.

Anois, stad leis an seafóid. Tá tú ag cur náire orainn os comhair na ngall.

Us, too :^)

Shhh, don't ruin his delusions of grandeur. Judging from his anime picture and his notions of anglo superiority he is one step away from blowing his brains out with an automatic.

>Euros
>guns
lmoa

Sorry, I meant he is one step away from slitting his wrists with a Class 1 regulated butter knife slicing mechanism.

aesthetic