Why are Iranians such subhumans?

Why are Iranians such subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/illegal-shitskins-self-mutilating-themselves-in-down-town-athens-as-a-way-to-celebrate-islam-and-their-pedophilic-prophet-muhammad/
youtube.com/watch?v=PHu5p8dpxk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah man iranians are bro tier
they only stoned 6 women last year

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/illegal-shitskins-self-mutilating-themselves-in-down-town-athens-as-a-way-to-celebrate-islam-and-their-pedophilic-prophet-muhammad/

this

Ashura, commemoration of the martyrdom of the imam hissein.
Shia is the less subhuman branch of islam.

coming from a filthy germanic scum that's a surprise
remember when your degenerated leaders to destroy europe for the third time in less than a centhury, invented communism and gave the order to destroy every monuments in paris ?

Why the fuck does germany still exist. 2 waves of mass rapes weren't enough.
Dresden best day of my life.

Stop oppressing them, it's their culture.

Shitskin detected

wow, take your pills.

Do the Azeri Iranians do this stuff or is it just the Persians?

Take it Easy Mehmet von wroclyscz-Goldberg.

I think you need to relax bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=PHu5p8dpxk8

Iranians are cool, they sell us cheap oil for 16 dollar per barrel, so we can lower Russian supply and deprive them of some rubles that they could spend on new weapon that could hurt Polish people.

Iran is a good option for the stability in the Middle East. They should have nuclear weapon for two reasons: 1) Israel couldn't destabilize the Middle East anymore and steal land of the Arab people, 2) USA could finally say that the missile shield in Poland is built to protect us (*wink, wink*) from Iran nuclear missiles, so Russia could finally fuck off

Saviors of the white race.

You love the Russians, didn't you?

t. urk

You love the English, didn't you?

Yeah, I made an error. I'm learning, you kurwa.

There is a rule, that the bigger distance your country has from Russia, the more you like it. The only exception are global empires, like the USA, that were brainwashed by anti-Russian Cold War propaganda for decades: they are located far away from Russia, but they disliked it anyway.

If Poland was located there where France is situated, we would be probably great friends of Russia, and we wouldn't give the slightest fuck about problems of some countries that are neighbours of Russia.

That's geopolitics. But if i must be honest, Poles are less rusophobic than Russians are polonophobic. Our forums are full of pro-Russian comments defending them even in hopeless situations, pitying them, blaming "communism" for their current beahviour, while Russians rather judge us more brutally, call our country "a prostitute" and so on.

They're not far away from russia at all.

Yeah, but the neighbouring lands are rather non-activity zones, there is no a risk of direct conflict in these geographical cirumstances

>dresden is a day
>french intellectuals

Well, your message confirm my feeling.
I have nothing against Russian people since never meet any of them, but their governement is shit. Putin rules it like a mafia ruler and he use the same methods. It's like he want to make Russia like USSR again, but without the same power... It's not 1950.
Anyway, thanks for your honest message, and sorry for my shitty English.

>It's like he want to make Russia like USSR again

Again with this retarded meme. Outwardly, he wants to make it like the empire again to give the illusion of greatness to the vatniks and bydlos. He really just wants money for himself and his oligarch friends.

>He really just wants money for himself and his oligarch friends.
well if it's true, he's not so different from our politicians

kill yourself

Putin is not the worst option, believe me. He is quite civilized on Russian standard. On the scale from Ivan the Terrible (1) and Peter the great (10), he is 7. There are much more radical and imperialist politicians in Russia than Putin.

I think that the current tensions between Russia and the rest of the world were caused by careless policy of Obama. USA (and Poland as the lapdog) too easily supported Maidan revolution in Ukraine and illegall removal of democratically chosen president Yanukovitch. Russia interpreted it as a very hardcore attempt to violate its sphere of influence - few years later Obama and Putin agreed that such countries like Belarus and Ukraine belong to the Russian world, to their "Eurasian Union" and that we should accept it. Obama, for unknown reasons, completely ignored it, the Russian bear was hit with the stick, it woke up and now we are having problems.

I hope that mr Trump will clean this mess and stabilize the situation, because nobody wants war for such trivial reason.

Putin is not the worst option, believe me. He is quite civilized on Russian standard. On the scale from Ivan the Terrible (1) and Peter the great (10), he is 7. There are much more radical and imperialist politicians in Russia than Putin.

I think that the current tensions between Russia and the rest of the world were caused by careless policy of Obama. USA (and Poland as the lapdog) too easily supported Maidan revolution in Ukraine and illegall removal of democratically chosen president Yanukovitch. Russia interpreted it as a very hardcore attempt to violate its sphere of influence - few years earlier Obama and Putin agreed that such countries like Belarus and Ukraine belong to the Russian world, to their "Eurasian Union" and that we should accept it. Obama, for unknown reasons, completely ignored it, the Russian bear was hit with the stick, it is waken up now and we are having problems.

I hope that mr Trump will clean this mess and stabilize the situation, because nobody wants war for such trivial reason.

fucking iranianins

Russia is an economical dwarf, especially in comparison with its Chinese neighbour, that's true. But Russia is also a military superpower and we all must accept this fact and keep civilized relations with Russian Federation. A lot of things depends on Russia: ending conflict in Ukraine, war on terrorism, maybe even containing China in the future.

this

>Poles are less rusophobic than Russians are polonophobic
Wake up, mate. Nobody cares about Poland in Russia. We can remember about your existence only when you start saying some shit about us again and again.

The fuck with that pic?

Islam

you are the greek who posts this "youhavetogoback" webm to every turk/muslim
i like you

Is that your blog?