You're an unfortunate cunt

>you're an unfortunate cunt

>are you struggling to find a real job in your cunt?

About to give up now--all I can find are entry-level, teenager type jobs. I feel like I don't even know how to get a real job anymore. I just can't fucking doing it--been looking non-stop for 7 months now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_1rbcjevPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have been but only because im such an insufferable millennial cunt that I cant suck up hard work and put 3+ years of work into a company I don't care about

t. insufferable millennial shitstain

Australia is in a weird situation at the moment, Sydney and Melbourne are booming, unemployment here is back down to 2007 levels

But the rest of the country is in the toilet, like detroit/cleveland levels of despair

I could probably get entry-level jobs, but I'm not taking another one of those.

I've been saving up material to make a showreel for a job or internship in animation. Too bad Norway is a wasteland for that kind of thing, and only soulless advertising companies offer those jobs, unless you want to join a small team of 4-6 people. I mean, I'd love to, but I'd most likely be the kind of guy who isn't loyal to that small team if there's even the slightest creative differences between us.

>need a fucking resume and a cover letter for a shelf stacking job at safeway
ah yes, i'm going to write 100+ words on how enthusiastic i am and how much i can contribute to a billion dollar corporation

We got it worse here my abo friend.
You have to have a resume, cover letter, and now a reference letter (even though your references are traditionally placed in your fucking resume), letters of recommendation are usually not accepted.

And even though you have all this, you must apply online. Which requires you uploading all of these documents--and then spending anywhere from 45 minutes to 2+ hours entering all of the exact same fucking information in your resume, into an online form for the fucking company you are applying to. All jobs require this--doesn't matter if it is McDonalds or an executive adviser for a branch of the fucking government.

Things here have gotten pure fucking retarded--they go out of their way to be asinine and redundant.

So the an caps were bullshiters all along. The free market and corporations can get as corrupt, ineffective, slow and bureaucratic as fuck.

>21
>graduating college in January
>$0 student debt
>starting 62K/year job at Boeing
>gf moving in with me in downtown Chicago
>had depression, but I just grew a pair and worked/studied through it
Yuuuuup, pretty great

How the fuck did you do it?

>animation
interesting, but you are only intersted in working alone?
okay, I only really care about animated art, looks like you just want to animate effects when you click a button on a website? Or for a small smartphone game developer?
Don't know all animation jobs that exist sry but okay, anime is cool.

With honesty, integrity, and the cold genuine draft of Miller Liteā„¢

I hope you get fucked ass to mouth by BLM while you are waiting at a stop light

Sounds like a good time desu

>7 months
You're small time, try 2 years into NEEThood.I just gave up looking for real jobs and try to get famous on the internet to sip that Patreon bux.

What education did you finish? What kind of job are you looking for?
Unemployed hobos are looked down upon here, if you cant get a job in the NL, you have only yourself to blame

No, I'd love to work in a team, or even lead a team. I want to make video games and/or animated movies or shorts.

I have two problems:

1: I might be too ambitious for Norway, because all Norway makes is tiny smartphone tier material, and in the few cases where it's something bigger, it appeals exclusively to Norwegians, so nothing really makes it internationally.

2: Like I mentioned, creative differences. I need things to go a certain direction, or I can't work efficiently and passionately on something, but if things do go in a direction I like, I can work around the clock with no desire to slack off.

So basically you are not capable of working the jobs that exist, and can only work jobs that don't exist, that you made up in your head, and that are specifically tailored to your exact needs and wants?

You need to think about things alot, and grow the fuck up m8. You have to learn how to fit into the world, not the other way around, you will only fail until you do.

> stay small, stay obedient, make no effort to grow

Basically your message.

You legit need to see a psychologist m8, what you think isn't true to life.

I don't know what you have against ambition, but some people aren't happy with being a tool who has no say in their work what so ever, especially in any creative field.

>finish bachelors
>miss the dates too apply for grad jobs and internships
>nothing related to degree exists
>can't wait to end up working for free just for experience
>that's even if i get the fucking internship in the first place
>been applying to jobs high school kids should be applying to for the past 6 months
>been contemplating suicide seriously since the last 2 months

Life ends much sooner than everyone thinks.

This is what you are saying, and this is why you are in denial:

"I refuse to get a job = I have ambition"
"stay small, stay obedient, make no effort to grow = by refusing to work and having no professional training or experience in the field I want to work I will acquire greater success and experience than the people who are working and receiving training right now in the field I want to work. If I continue to do nothing, I will somehow be further ahead than these people"

Now we're talking. I mentioned earlier that I was okay with working in a team, but I'd prefer not to have to work in an advertising company, which seems to be all this little industrial plant of a country has to offer. If that, for example, was the only opportunity to get experience, I would take it, but the further away a company, project or position strays from my ambitions, the more likely I am to ditch it in favor of something else, should there be other opportunities available.

I have had enough irrelevant menial jobs to appreciate something that is at the very least within my field of study.

Couldn't you go independent? Have full creative control, make exactly what you want?

Depends on what level of animation you want, I guess, if you demand Disney tier stuff it may be hard to do it all on your own, but if you just want something people can enjoy, one person is enough to make a movie.

I am a big fan of a fanime called Senpai Club, and one of the really inspiring things is how much they did with so little. Here's the first episode, and the animation gets a bit better later:
youtube.com/watch?v=f_1rbcjevPA
It's made by two Swedish high school students, but yet they did so much. The music was made by them (later they get guest musicians), they actually went and learnt Japanese just for this fanime. And it became big in Japan, even was released on DVD and got a few toys.
It really shows what you can accomplish, even as only one person (you may need voice actors too).